Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic] - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 am

Joseph smirked and then started to slide one of the sharpened knives under his fingernail. He wanted to see the man suffer...mainly because he was getting bored and when he got bored he tended to make things more messy.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic] - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 am

Cassim stared at the aproaching knife, trying to stay away from it. The pain he felt next was unspeakable, and he clenched his other hand tight on the arm chair. As the knife got further under his nail he lost his cool face, and choked with his own blood when he tried to scream.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 am

Joseph smirked and shoved it in deeper watching the blood start to ooze from under his nail. He smiled and started to do the same to the other fingernails taking his time and enjoying watching the man suffer in front of him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 am

The pain made Cassim starts painting deeper, and a glimpse of fear crossed his face when he felt that pain twice, three times... Why don't he just stabbed that knife into his heart and end with all that pain.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 am

He laughed and stepped back before he poured himself some more whiskey from the decanter on the table. He took a sip and frowned as he tried to decide what to do to him next and then took out of his knives. "I hope you don't mind but I find cutting things to be so much more effective don't you?" He asked and started to dig the knife into Cassim's shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 am

Cassim leaned his head slightly to his left shoulder, gladly for this moment of piece. He looked up to him, his eyes less firm than early. He tried to get rid from the chair, but it was useless. He looked upon Korso again, this time he was closer to him, and his spine contracted when the knife entered his shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 am

Joseph smirked and shoved the knife in deeper before he twisted the knife brutally and then yanked it out. "You know....I never get tired of killing people." He commented almost thoughtfully as he stared at the blood tipped knife.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:21 am

Cassim gasped as the knife got deeper, and an awkward sound left his mouth when he felt it being twisted into his body, the cold steel scratching his collarbone. He felt the blood running down his chest once the knife was out, and he closed his eyes, feeling dizzy.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 am

Joseph smirked, knowing that he didn't have long now. He took the knife and stabbed his other shoulder while he used a file to stab his other wound.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am

Cassim watched Korso's expression, although his sight was all blured he could see the smirk on his face, and that got him sicker. He curled again when his other shoulder was stabbed and with the file on his other wound, Cassim started to collapse into his chest. His breathing was weaker, and his body was colder... Perhaps the end was closer after all.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 am

Joseph was getting bored of this and sighed almost with disappointment as he yanked the blade out and watched the blood run. He was half tempted to just kill the man now so he could leave.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 am

His head fell down and his chin hit his chest when all the weapons was out of his body, he looked down to the mess he found himself. He was near the end, and he closed his eyes, almost smirking when a picture entered his mind. He saw his wife and a 4 years old Marina playing at the beach. His wife was smiling, she was healthy and with a bright smile... Come to me she kept saying, and he started walking into her direction. As he opened his eyes, he saw Korso again, and felt his dying body aching.

He was in a deep agony, and in the next moment he passed out, getting more unconcious as the seconds passed by.

OOC: Oh my, I'm such a dramatic person.. silent
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 am

(Ooc nahhh you're not that dramatic...annd this will be my last post cause I am going to bed right after :3)
    Joseph sighed, it was really no fun once they lost consciousness and he studied him, he could end the whole thing now but he wanted to mark him some more. He dragged the blood knife down the man's arm watching the blood slowly ooze from it.
    (Ooc when can I kill him anyway?)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 am

Cassim felt his arm being cut, or he thought it was cut...Everything seemed so far, so unfamiliar... And everytime was getting hard to breath.

OOC: Hmm, he is dying slowly because of the lack of blood in his system... You can kill him anytime... after you sleep, of course! XD Night ^^

Last edited by Marina on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Joseph sighed figuring he may as well end it now, wihout hesitation he slashed the knife deep into Cassim's heart before yanking it free. He cleaned the tools and stashed them back in his clothes before pulling the hood back over his face and escaping into the night.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:40 am