Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme) Empty Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 am

(Odd title I know buut oh wells x3)
    Jane moved towards the gates as she thought about heading outside to draw more scenery, she kept her head lowered and sighed. She was tired and she had awoken with more brusies that morning but she didn't pay the pain any mind, she was too used to pain to mind it.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme) Empty Re: Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am

((waaaaaait what happend to Janey? ;3; ))

"Look ooooout!"
    The warning came a little to late as the hourse almost ran into Jane, and soon after someone fell down onto the ground beside her.
    "That's the last time I'm borrowing you!" the gypsy shouted afetr the hourse. "Ouch... my butt."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme) Empty Re: Tales of An Artist and a Gypsy (tags Esme)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 am

(Cancer remember? ;3; )
    Jane blinked as a horse narrowly missed plowing into her and gasped as a woman landed next to her. "A...Are you um all right?" She asked and offered a hand to help the woman up.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

(ooooh right>.< sowwie ;3; )

Esme stared up at other woman, frowing in anger at the hourse who ahd kicked her off. "I'm fine, just cna't feel my butt right now," she pouted and took the hand offered to her. "You must be new, since you're not you cursing me out yet, and most people from your high class does," she said flatly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 am

(Its okie hun <33)
    Jane made a face, "I...I wouldn't curse at anybody, besides you seem nice. I...I'm sorry people treat you unfairly." She said softly and with some regret in her voice.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 am

Esme just smiled birhgtly. "what are you sorry for? You see me sulking voer stupid people? Nope! My life is great thank you, better than yours it seems," she added as she stuided Jane more. "You look lke the whole world just blew up. What's the matter?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 am

Jane giggled,'"Nothing...its too bad those stupid people don't know how cool you are." She said with a shake of her head. Bullying rubbed her the wrong way...even if the recipient didn't mind it.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

She grinned childishly. "Yeah, they've no idea what they're missing out on," she said proudly. "Woha hey, don't change the subject, I can tell somethings wrong. My uncle is a voodoo doctor, i know when people are lying."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am

Jane blinked, "Voodoo? Like magic?" She asked curiously and then sighed, "Its really nothing...I just...am not feeling so good." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 am

Esme frowned. "You look like you're in pain girl. I knwo i'ts really none of my buisness, but I know alot of good dosctors around here. Nit that they really like me, but you I'm sure they'll gladly help," she smiled.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 am

Jane frowned and rubbed her arm, "Its not usually this bad...sometimes its just tiredness, but yeah I should see a doctor." She admitted.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 am

"Hvae you told your family about it? Or firends? It's never good to keep these things a secret," she stated.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:25 am

Jane bit her lip, "Uh....no...I still haven't told my brother." She said quietly and bit her bottom lip...would he think her weak for having this....whatever this was?
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 am

"Oh you have a brother?? Aren't siblings the best?!" she squeeled, only picturing her own cute baby brother. "Better tell him honey, he might eb able to help."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 am

Jane smiled and then nodded, "Yeah they are....and you're probably right, he has been here longer. I'll talk to him and see if he knows anyone who can help me." She said softly. She smiled brightly at this unknown woman, "M..my name is Jane by the way, Jane Porter." She said and offered her hand to shake.
    (Now I wanna rp Dimi finding out Razz)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 am

((we can if you wnat Wink ))

"Jane, nice to meet you," the gypsy said happily, ignoring the hand and gave her a hug instead. "My names' Esmeralda. I'm pretty well known here, you'll see thta soon enough. And whatever people tell you about me I'm NOT a canibal."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 am

Jane blinked surprised when Esmeralda hugged her but she didn't mind and hugged her back. She giggled a little bit ag the cannibal bit and shook her head, "You don't strike me as a cannibal." She said shyly.
    (Want me to start?? 8DD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:48 am

((go ahead<33))

"They think it runs in the family," she shrugged. "Anyway, you're here for the carnival or are you planning on staying here? Imust say, you could've choosed a safer place," she shuckled.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 am

(Okie doke love <3)
    Jane bit her lip, "Yeah well my parents were killed so I came here to see my brother....I..I work at the palace though." She admitted softly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 am

((sorry i'm slow, editing xP))

"Oh sorry for your loss and...." she traile doff, her eyes widening. "You're form the palace?!" she burst otu and jumped a few feet backwards. "Haha wow, that took me by surprise. WHat do you work with...?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 am

(Its fine hun :3 ohhh what is it?? o-o)
    Jane giggled at her reaction and cleared her throat, "I'm an artist."'she said gently and pointed out her sketchpad in her apron pocket.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 am

((meh. it's for a mep^^ which i'm LATE in O.O))

she calmed down and breath out. "Oh an artist? I see, how fun," she chuckled sheepishly. "You must be really good, being new and already gettign a job for the royals."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

(o-o oh noos)
    Jane shrugged and smiled, "Well it was intimidating....but its actually been really nice." She said softly and brushed some hair back as she looked down.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 am

((yeah, oh nooooes DX but i'm soon done :'D))

She nodded. "well, the roylas might be alot softer and nicer than the council, but they can still be intimidating, if they really try," she laughed.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:14 am

Jane nodded, "Oh I know...the King seemed nice even though when he was looking at my work I felt really small." She said with a blush.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:20 pm