Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well, doesn't every girl dream about a handsome knight?!" Phoebus said teasingly and winked at her.
    "I know that we've only been togther for a very short of time, but I can already see a future for us" He nodded to himself and made it sound a little like a joke, even though he meant it.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Odette smiled, "Tell me about our future." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around him, she was curious to hear what he had to say.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

"Really?" Phoebus raised an eyebrow in suprise before he cleared his throat.
    "Well, we lives in a cabin we have built ourselves on our favorite place by the river. Two, blonde children runs around and playes by the trees. One beautiful girl, like you- and one strong boy, like me.. " Phoebus said dreamingly before he looked down at her and shrugged. "But it's just a thought.. you know.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Odette smiled, "Sounds lovely....I'm sure the boy would be just as handsome as you." She said with a little blush as she pictured them having a family. Of course having a family now would be too early but it sounded...like everything she had dreamed of.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Phoebus chuckled a little, and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed now when he had told her his dreams. It feels pretty stupid...
    "But- Uhm.. We can never know what will happen, right?!.. Heh.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Odette kissed his cheek before she looked down, "Oh I don't know, never say never." She whispered gently as she smiled at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Phoebus smiled back at her softly and kissed her forehead. She's right... Maybe that dream will come true one day.
    "I hope this doesn't affect our relationship in a bad way now.." He said quickly, and a little worried. "I mean, it's only a thought .. Oh, I shouldn't had said that- I'm sorry" Phoebus sighed and ran his hand through his hair
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Odette giggled, "No its fine, I know what you meant and its not a bad idea but we might want to talk about kids a little bit farther down the road." She said with a small smile on her face. He was adorable when he got flustered like this so Odette didn't mind.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 pm

"I know, and I didn't meant to talk about kids.. It was you who wanted to know what I was thinking" Phoebus pouted before he started to smile again.
    "But do you want some? Kids, I mean.. Not that we're talking about it, I just want to know if you want them or not someday.." Phoebus explained himself once again, but not in an embarrassing way this time
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

[ What a Face I can hear the beeeellls! My head is spinning! I can hear the bells! Wink ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 pm

(oh geez XDD I can hear bells too XDD)
    Odette bit her lip as she thought about it, "Well yeah I mean I've always loved kids. And I have a feeling we would make some pretty cute kids." She said lightly but seriously.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:48 pm

[Call me crazy, but I can see double marriage... What a Face ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 pm

(With who?? o_o XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 pm

[Mahahaha xDDD John- who is the one who's lurking now Wink
    Marina- Rolfe/marina & Odette/Phoebus? Wink ]

"Okay.. That's good to know" Phoebus smiled and nodded to himself. Now he felt a little better. It would be really hard to be with someone that doesn't want kids when he does..
    "Just don't feel any pressure.. I don't want you to do anything until you're ready.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:53 pm

[Do I really need to tell?!? XDDD....*Phoebus got what I pictured* Stopping lurking the topic now... XP]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 pm

(Ohhh yeah that would be cuute :3)
    Odette smiled, "Don't worry when I want kids, you'll be the first one I tell." She said with a little smile on her face as she snuggled into him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 pm

[Ha... Ha--ha.. Never >:/ I want the wedding to be only about Odette and Me! not some council scumbags too ! Moahah xDD]

"I certain hope so" Phoebus chuckled and held his arms tighter around her before he closed his eyes for a moment.
    "I love you" He whispered and stroked his hand slowly over her arm
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 pm

(since it would be our wedding I think I would get a say in who we invite XD)
    Odette smiled as she leaned more into him, enjoying his arms around her "I love you too." She whispered before she slowly fell asleep.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm

[Me: I told you it was the last lurking post.... ¬¬'
    Marina: I know, but I have to say this... Phoebus, you are too mean! But you can stop me and Odette being great friends in the future... tongue ]
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 pm

[ -.- she started lurking first! *points at Odette* besides I have the right you're my buddy XD ]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 pm

[Occ: Pffff... I'm not mean >Very Happy Mahaha <3 You're so funny, John Wink ]
    Phoebus smiled to himself by her words- and soon he was asleep too.
    He didn't know how long they had been asleep when he woke up later. His arms was still around Odette, and he kissed her cheek before he slowly got up from the bed. After Phoebus had put on his pants and shirt again, he sat down beside her and stroke her cheek.
    "Odette?!" He whispered. "I have to go back to town now.." He smiled softly and waited for her to wake up so that he could say good bye. He didn't want to leave without a word after what they just had done- it would be really rude..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Odette slowly woke up and pouted a little bit when she saw he was back in his clothes. "Hmm ok, will you be coming back tonight?" She asked softly as she sat up.
    (ohh Johnnie always blame me XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Of course" Phoebus said and smiled softly.
    "Do you want me to take something with me? Dinner maybe?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm

She smiled, "Yeah that would be nice." She said with a little smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips gently before she pulled back, "Be safe ok?" She asked quietly but seriously.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"You too.." He smiled and kissed her once again before he stood up.
    "I miss you already" Phoebus chuckled as he backed out of the room and waved before he went out through the door. He patted Achilles on the neck before he jumped up on the saddle- and rode away from the cottage

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm