Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle] Empty Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle]

Post  Marina Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Marina woke up in the middle of the night with an annoying headache... She tossed and turned into her bed and tried to sleep again, but the pain was turning more annoying. She stood up and went downstairs, walking towards the kitchen to prepare a tea, the only thing that made her calm in that situation.

She lit a candle, and went next to the burning stove to prepare the tea... She smiled to herself, enjoying the silence of the night, and it got better as the tea's scent spread around the kitchen. She took a cup from the cabinet, and poured some tea. She then sat on the table, and breathed the scent while she sipped. It was still hot, and she almost burnt her mouth, so she laid the cup on the table, waiting a little more to drink it.

She was humming a lullaby when she heard a sound coming from outside. She froze in fear of someone trying to invade the house... She reached a butcher knife and walked towards the window in case it was that man that attacked her and Belle. She walked towards the window, and glanced furtively to outside. Not so far, she saw two shadows, and heard soft whispers as they came closer slowly. Then she recognized them, and she smiled to herself as she walked away, giving them some privacy. She put the knife into its place, and sat on the table again, drinking some of her tea.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle] Empty Re: Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"I have to go..." Belle whispered to the boy holding onto her. She sighed and kissed his lips tenderly, hating that she had to remove herself from his arms. She reluctantly pulled away and touched his cheek. "I love you," She said quietly. "We can see each other again tomorrow night, I promise," She said with a soft smile. She kissed Flynn's lips once more before tugging her hood back up and walking quietly up to the stairs that led to the back entrance of the mansion. When she turned around, Flynn was gone already. She bit her lip and sighed.

Opening the backdoor, she snuck inside silently. As she turned around, she nearly screamed, not having expected Marina to be there. "M-Marina! I...uhm..." She became flustered, hiding behind her hood and rubbing her arm as she tried to come up with an excuse. "I was just...going for a walk..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Marina almost smiled amused of the startled face Belle made when she entered the room. She remembered the serious expressions John gave to her, and tried to look as him as she the stared the girl. "You were for a walk?" She sipped from her tea again, and laid the cup gracefully at the table... "May I ask if you were alone in this walk?"

OOC: Hmmm, does John tell her about the deal he made with Flynn, or John told her what he told Belle?
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm

ooc; He told her about the deal.

Belle brushed a stray strand of her hair back and cleared her throat. "Of course I was alone!" She muttered, crossing her arms and looking down. She knew Marina would be on John's side. The last thing she needed was for Marina to go and tell John what Belle was doing late at night while her brother was asleep.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm

"You were alone, late at night, with a someone stalking at us?" She asked softly, rebuking her slightly. Marina didn't have mauch intimacy with Belle, so she was cautions around her future sister-in-law... "If only you were with Mr Rider..." She sighed, and sipped some more tea with a small smirk on her lips.

OOC: I'm assuming Marina and John talked about their theory of someone trying to get revenge upon him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Belle stared at the ground for a moment, thinking of her options. She pursed her lips and looked at Marina for a moment. "I...well...He doesn't want to see me anymore -- you should know that," She reminded the woman.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Marina rolled her eyes as the Belle reminded her... That deal Joh and Flynn made after the attack. If only Belle knew the truth, But as much she didn't agree with John, she didn't have the right to tell her of what were Flynn's real feelings.

''Why don't you take off your cloak and sit with me... If John shows up here, he would imagine we are drinking tea innocently...'' She suggested.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Belle pursed her lips as she shrugged herself from her cloak. She put it onto the hanger and pulled her sleeves down, hiding her scars as she usually did. She sat down in the chair adjacent to the tan woman and cleared her throat. "John's in bed...he's always asleep by ten, and awake at five," She mumbled, before laughing slightly. "Not that I...memorized that or anything..." She mumbled, rubbing her neck. She frowned as she felt the scars there. She hated that she could barely touch any skin on her body that wasn't scarred.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Marina glanced briefly at the scars on her arms, as she looked down to her tea, mixing the leaves on the cup to intensify the taste. She smiled up as Belle sat, and laughed softly at her note...''You're right... He's so systematic, that sometimes it's really boring...'' She remarked, laughing. She bit her lip as she saw her frowning. ''Do you want some tea?'' She asked softly, hoping she turned Belle's attention to whatever that bothered her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Belle glanced to the woman and smirked, rolling her eyes. "Oh please...Like I haven't heard you two in the middle of the night," Belle winked before giggling and fiddling with her hands. "I'd love some tea," She said after clearing her throat and smiling innocently towards the woman.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 am

First Marina got pale, then her face turned into a deep red of embarrassment. ''Well, there is an exception once in a while'' She mumbled to herself, scratching the back of her head and avoinding her golden eyes, then she said playfuly ''I knew you can hear us... Now John owns me three gold coins...'' Not that she and John have already bet about it, she just wanted to turn this less embarrassed to her.

Gladly, she turned her back to the girl, and prepared her tea. Once it was done, she turned to Belle, with a sweet smile... ''May I ask why you needed to take a walk this late of night?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

Belle giggled slightly, rolling her eyes. She watched the way Marina acted, but didn't pay too much heed to it. As Marina spoke to her again, she arched a brow and looked away. "I uhm...I hate being locked up in here," She mumbled, glaring at the table. "John's such as ass...he thinks he can just tie me down and make me do whatever he wants...Did he tell you what I told him to do the other day?" Belle smirked, crossing her arms as she sat back into her seat. "I don't think he expected his little angel of a sister to tell him to go fuck himself," She laughed, shaking her head.

"It was funny, honestly," she admitted, rubbing her arm. "Flynn thought so t-" She caught off her words and groaned, closing her eyes. "Crap..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

Marina sat on her chair again, and let herself smirking slightly as Belle vented about John. When she asked if John told her about something, she shook her head softly, and laughed with her when she told what happened the other day...

''It's a pity that John always keep the funny details hidden'' She giggled, and rose an eyebrow as she heard Flynn's name.

''You and your brother are the same... Always spilling the truth unconsciously'' She said with a smirk.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 am

"We are not the same!" Belle pouted, crossing her arms more tightly across her chest. She looked away stubbornly and sighed, rolling her eyes. "Don't say a word about it to John..." She pleaded quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 am

Marina hold a few laughes and her tongue to not say they were also stubborn. They could have many similarities, but they were also very different.

''I won't say a word, I promisse...'' She said quietly and then confessed... ''He told me what happened, and I didn't agree with him. But I couldn't say anything about the topic because... well, he's your brother.'' She smiled weakly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 am

"And he's also your fiance," Belle sighed, shaking her head. "I can't stand how he treats me...so, I've been sneaking out. Flynn and I have been inseparable," she smiled slightly, looking down. "I love him...I don't get why John has to keep that from me," She frowned, looking down.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 am

''Belle...'' Marina started and then sighed, knowing how pathetic she would sound with what she was about to say... ''He 'thinks' that what he's doing it's the best for you...'' She laughed softly. ''He's doing the opposite of what he wanted, instead of keeping you two apart, this only made you closer...'' She smirked.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 am

Belle laughed and rolled her eyes. "Closer in more ways than one..." she mumbled to herself before clearing her throat and giggling. She rubbed her arm and chewed her bottom lip, smiling slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 am

Marina giggled softly as she thought out loud... ''Oh my, I don't want to imagine what he's going to do if he has a daughter...'' She turned back to Belle, blushing a little of what she just said.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 am

Belle looked curiously at Marina and leaned forward on her elbows. "A daughter?" She questioned, arching a brow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 am

Marina got pale at the look Belle gave her... ''No, I'm not pregnant...'' She said promptly. ''I was just thinking out loud of when he's going to have a child, and if it's a daughter, she'd pass by the same things you pass with him, or worse, because he would be older, and more grumpy...'' She giggled nervously.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 am

Belle scoffed and looked down to the table. "If he ever gets to have a child," She mumbled, pursing her lips. "If you want him to pay for your fathers death, what makes you think he'd ever get to have a baby girl?" She asked coldly. She was more blunt than her brother. "Don't play stupid, Marina...either you love him, or you want him to pay. Which is it?" She questioned, crossing her arms on the table and eyeing her. "Just remember...he's my brother. No matter how much he angers me, I will always protect him," She said quietly before sitting back in her chair.

"Though...I do hope you change your mind about him. You're wrong, you know. He didn't do it. He's not that cruel," she sighed, shaking her head. "He and I aren't the only assassins in this kingdom, Marina...Please remember that," she shook her head. She sighed and tried to put on a smile to help the situation at least a little. "I'm sorry...I'm just, protective," she mumbled. "However...I would be rather pleased to see Johns attention shifted to a little girl as apposed to his 'little' sister," She laughed slightly, taking a sip of her tea.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

Marina got surprised by Belle's coldness. Every time she talked about this to John, he was always cautious, and Marina knew how hard he tried to speak the right words with her.

She got paler and more nervous, she didn't look Belle into her eyes, or else she couldn't hold her tongue. So John knew about her father's murdering, and perhaps he also knew how her father was cruely tortured before dying... Why was she wondering?? Of course he knew, he did it... She looked at Belle when she mumbled, believing she would lie about that if she was so protective as she said. She rolled her eyes to the ceiling as she tried to get calm again, the prove was right there at her room. She couldn't hesitate anymore, she had to read Dymas' journals to prove what she believed.

After a long pause she said... ''If I get pregnant, I think my first child will be a boy... I've always had this feeling'' She smiled weakly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 am

Belle smiled slightly, loving the look on the girls face when she brought her to the edge. She knew she wasn't good with her emotions. "Little boys are a handful...that's what mom used to say," Belle laughed, shaking her head. "Though, she did say John was the sweetest little boy she had ever seen," She sighed, shaking her head. "Wonder what happened there..." she giggled. "But, Eh. He's still a sweetheart. His employers don't like that, though. I'm sure you've seen his back. Dymas is an ass," She muttered, rolling her eyes.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 am

Marina listened to Belle, but didn't say a word. She was more worried at making her heart beating at a normal pace again, and she drank from her cup to bring the color back to her face... ''Yes, I've seen his back. And I agree about Dymas...'' She said quietly, with almost no emotion in her voice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:25 am