Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another rough night

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Another rough night  Empty Another rough night

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:38 am

Phoebus opened the door with the help of one elbow as he held Odette in his arms. He walked upstairs and into his bedroom where he laid her on the bed gently before he ran around to pick up a cloth, bucket with water and some bandage. He placed the items on a table beside the bed before he sat down.
    "So, does it hurt?" He asked as he slowly pulled up her dress so that he could see the wound - and even though she was hurt, he couldn't help but think about the great time they had earlier. Phoebus dipped the cloth into the water before his gentle laid it on the wound to take away all blood..
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Another rough night  Empty Re: Another rough night

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:44 am

Odette found herself studying him silently before she cleared her throat, "Well it doesn't hurt that bad." She said with a little smile. It really didn't and she found her thoughts were starting to drift towards other things she could be doing with him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"Good.." Phoebus smiled up at her softly before he looked down at her wound again. After he had cleaned it so that almost all the blood was gone- Phoebus grabbed the bandage and wrapped it around her stomach.
    "There..It's done" He chuckled and looked at what he had done a little proudly- it wasn't often he took care of other people when they were hurt..
    "So.. I guess you want to stay here over the night?" He asked and pulled down her dress over her body again. He frowned a little as he saw the blood and the hole the knife had made on her dress- and thought that tomorrow he would buy her a new one..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Oodette smiled, "If that's all right with you." She said quietly as she smiled up at him before she sat up. She didn't want him to get in trouble if she stayed, after all she knew how important his job was.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Of course.." Phoebus smiled widely and kissed her softly before he quickly went into the other room to change clothes. Now when he was home he didn't want to go around with a slightly heavy armor- and changed it to a thin shirt and normal pants.
    "I didn't had time to buy any food, so I hope you survive a night without eating." Phoebus chuckled a little as he came back to the bed.
    "But maybe if you have some energy- we can go down to the tavern and eat there?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Odette looked down at her dress, "Well we could but my dress is torn and I don't want to offend anyone." She said with some regret after all it had been one of her nicer dresses, but she could always stitch it back up.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:57 pm

"Well.. Maybe-- you could use a coat? Then no one will see it.." Phoebus suggested and rubbed his hand over his neck. It would also be good because then maybe no one will see that it's her togther with him- and he don't have to answer questions.
    "But we can stay here too if you want to" he smiled softly at her once again
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Odette inwardly winced she knew what was going on through his mind and hated it. "No we can stay here." She said gently. She didn't mind not eating after all she was slightly used to that.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"Okay.. So what do you want to do now?" Phoebus asked and sat down on the bed beside her.
    "Maybe read a book.. Or clean?!" He chuckled and tilted his head to the side
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Odette laughed, "Well getting clean does sound nice and then well I'm open for ideas after that." She said with a wink.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 pm

"Well, I don't think you should do anything strenuous - not today at least.. The wound is maybe not so big now - but it can turn out to be worse if you don't stay still.." Phoebus said with a little sigh. Why couldn't she stay out of trouble...?!
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Odette frowned, why did he have to treat her like a little kid? "All right well uhm I do need to get clean so..." She trailed off, hoping he would pick up on her not subtle cue for him to leave.
    (annd now the couple fights YAY! XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

"Okay.. I'll go down and see if I maybe have some food left in the kitchen.." Phoebus said as he stood up again and walked towards the door.
    "Just shout or something if you need help." He smiled softly at her before he walked out and closed the door after him to give her some privacy

[Occ... Hhaha xD "Yay" for fighting?! whose side are you on? xDDD <333]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 pm

(idk XDD <333)
    Odette watched him leave before she got up from off the bed and headed towards the window. She didn't want him to be in trouble anymore then she most likely had. The easy way would be escaping out through the window and across some of the roof tops but....she couldn't just leave him. She had to trust him....something she wasn't used too.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Phoebus went slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen to look for some food- but after looking in almost every cabinet and didn't find something to eat, he gave up. And because he had only been down here a short moment- he sat down on one of the stairs in the diningroom to wait. When it had been a while, Phoebus walked back up and knocked on the door.
    "Odette, is everything okay in there? Can I come in?" He asked without opening it
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Odette kept standing by the window before she spoke, "Yeah, you can come in." She said softly. She kept her gaze outside though and turned to look over at him as he entered. "Food must be scarce huh?" She asked teasingly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 pm

"Yeah..." He said slowly and looked at her as she stood by the window.
    "You haven't washed yourself?! Is everything alright?" phoebus asked worried, but stood still where he was
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 pm

She smiled, "Yeah, everything's fine....I was just thinking." She said with a little smile before she left her place by the window.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 pm

"About what?.." Phoebus kept on asking- and with a little worried frown.
    "Did I say something wrong?" He sighed
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Odette looked up at him, "Well no....but if I stay here, I don't want you to get in trouble with your superior's. I know that's what will happen if they ever find out about...us." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 pm

"It's late.. No one will ever find out" Phoebus shrugged and pretend like it was nothing.
    "But if you want to leave- then I guess I can't stop you" He sighed and stepped away from the door so that she could go if she wanted to
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Odette sighed, "Look, its not that I don't want to stay, I just don't want to see you get in trouble because of me." She said as she approached him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:18 pm

"I wont.." Phoebus shrugged with a little smile.
    "And even if I does- I can handle it. The worst thing they can do to me is to keep me away from you- and that's impossible" his smile started to grow bigger as she came closer and Phoebus wrapped his arms around her.
    "Everything will be just fine.. trust me"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Odette smiled and then leaned into him, loving the feel of his arms protectively holding her. She slipped her arms around him and held him, just needing to know that he was there. "I love you." She whispered.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 pm

"I love you too" He smiled widely and tried not to hug her to hard - he didn't want her to get hurt even more because of the wound.
    "Is there something else you want to talk with me about?!" He asked and pulled away so that he could look at her.
    "This couldn't be the only thing you were thinking about. I mean, we've already talked about it before- so.. is there something else?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:03 am