Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:21 am

Belle leaned forward onto her elbows once more and smirked. "Oh, poor girl...seems I have upset you," she said with a pout. "I didn't mean to...John's just so upset that you suspect him of such a horrid thing -- it's really not fair, you know," She pointed out, shaking her head. "I mean, if you love him, why would you think such a thing? Really...He's doing everything to keep you from ending up like me, and you're plotting how to frame him!"

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispers in the night [Tag: Belle]

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:40 am

Marina turned her face to Belle, narrowing her eyes as she swallowed hard. She couldn't hold her arrogance anymore... ''You have no right of judging me like this. You may be an assassin, and you're life couldn't be easy, but you have no idea of how is the feeling of being alone in this world... I passed throught hell since my father died, he was my only family and my guide... How can you be so sure John isn't lying to you about this like he did when he told you Flynn didn't want to see you anymore?'' She said coldly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 am

Belle clenched her fists. She narrowed her eyes at the way Marina spoke to her now. She knew he had lied to her, but she also knew John wouldn't lie about killing someone. "Marina...you're not alone anymore, don't you get that? John would do anything in this world to make you happy and keep you safe -- he wants you to be the happiest girl in the entire world -- so far, that's what I've seen you being, is it not?" She questioned.

She sighed heavily and ran her fingers through her hair. "Marina...I pity John, you know that? He puts...so much into loving you -- into trying to please you...yet, when I go to the council when he's not there, I see you milling around looking for ways to bring him down. Make up your mind, Marina. Just choose carefully. You hurt my brother, and you'll seriously regret it," Belle said simply, crossing her arms. "Do I make myself clear?" She asked, arching a brow.

Even if she was younger than Marina, she was not weaker -- far from it, truly. She didn't play around -- she wasn't one to lie, either. "I don't want you to hate me. I just want you to start thinking clearly. I've been stuck in this place for a month, and I've watched you and my brother. I just...I wish you could see yourself, Marina..." She sighed, frowning as she looked away. "I love my brother...if you're going to be my future sister, I just want to see to it that it's not because you want to ruin him," She whispered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 am

Marina locked her eyes with Belle, breathing heavily as the girl spoke... She was really happy with John around, almost as happy when her father was still alive, but she was afraid of everything, of her feeling towards him, and if he really loved her as Belle claimed he did.

She laughed a small cynical laugh when she spoke about her actions at the council. She discovered many things during the days John wasn't there, like the members of the council at the time her father was murdered. She knew Joseph Korso was dead, and by the time John was hired by Dymas, as he hires Flynn nowadays. All she wanted was justice, and if John was guilty, he would have to pay.

But yet, she had her weak moments, more often since Belle was attacked and she saw how human John was. Sometimes she believed he was so evil that he could acted as an angel when in fact he was a demon, but most of the times she believed he was good and pure as he was always towards her and Belle.

''Belle, I love your brother, and he makes me happy, and I want to believe he's all I need. But I'm afraid of waking up in the morning and realizing he's nothing but a beautiful lie, and I was only a puppet in John's hands... Sometimes I got myself wondering why he treats me so well, and I always conclude he feels guilty for doing something to me... Something that hurt me badly'' As she spoke she teared her eyes. She opened her heart to Belle, speaking so sincerely to her as she has never spoken before.

OOC: Bed time here... See you tomorrow!
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 am

Belle pursed her lips and crossed her arms loosely. "What if it's not feeling guilty? Hm? What if he's trying to make you see what a great guy he is? Don't you think he knows you you think he's some horrible person? He wants you to see he's not that guy. If he felt bad for you, he would stay away from you. He doesn't care about people he hurts. I know that much about him," She sighed, shaking her head.

((Goodnight, darling. :3))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:56 pm

''If what you said it's true, then I'm too stupid for not believing him...'' She said quietly, and cleaned the few tears that escaped. She remembered the night when John asked her if she thought he was a bad person, and she didn't regret what she answered. ''You probably think I'm too hardheaded, but I had terrible experiences with assassins before meeting you and John, I ask you to not judge me for thinking the way I do about your jobs'' She sighed and looked down to the floor. She didn't understand why John wanted to keep this assassin job, he was a member of the council now, and he was going to marry her... He didn't have to worry about anything, but it looked like he enjoyed this job, like he said once to her.

She brought her legs to her chest, and hid her face on her knees.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am

Marina kept quiet, weighting what Belle just said. If all she said was true, Marina was in a big deadlock. Her feelings towards him were growing intense as time passed by, she loved him more passionately, but also hated him more intensely. She needed to find the truth, she needed to know if John was the killer of her father.
    She sighed deeply, and stood up, giving Belle a soft smile. ''I'm going to bed now... Good night, Belle'' She said quietly and went to her bedroom.

However, once in her bedroom, she felt lost, and there was only something that would make her feel better. It was hypocrisy of her, but she needed John now. She needed to feel his scent, his warmth, and she needed to listen to his heart beatings. She walked into his room quietly, and laid next to him into his bed. Marina curled into him and rested her head on his chest, falling asleep as she felt his warmth around her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:59 am