Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Aladdin.
6 posters

Aladdin

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Aladdin  Empty Aladdin

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am

Name:
    Aladdin (He doesn't know his last name. When asked, he sometimes take the last name of Jim, if he has to.)

Nicknames:
    Al; Ali; Ladi

Occupation
    Street rat; Thief

Appearance:
    5'7; 108lbs; Copper skin; Chocolate eyes; Ebony hair;

Love Interest:
    Jim Hawkins (mostly one-sided)

Sexual Orientation:
    He doesn't mind gender. Secretly homosexual. Because of time period, he cannot risk expressing true feeling for risk of being burned.

Story:
    Aladdin's parents died when he was five years old. He remembers nothing of them now. He has lived on the streets on his own since then in an abandoned, run down building with nothing but a blanket to his name. He is constantly on the run from authorities. His only close relationship is with Jim Hawkins -- he's the only person Al has ever cared about. With the arrival of the new princess, he stowed away in her luggage cart to make his way into the city in hopes of getting rich easily.

Personality:
    Aladdin is a very kind young man, always willing to help those who treat him well. He's very stubborn and strong-willed. He also has no problem speaking his mind. He's very shy and timid around anyone new, but very loving and kind around anyone he has known before. When he is close to someone, nothing will stand in his way of helping them in every way possible. No one will hurt them on his watch.

Family & Relationships:
    Jim Hawkins --
    Jim took Aladdin in off the streets when they were ten and he found Aladdin shivering on a bench with his blanket. He pushed Al away, no matter how much Aladdin tried to help and comfort him. Eventually, when Al promised he wasn't going anywhere, Jim started to allow him to get closer. The two always shared a bed to keep each other warm. Aladdin eventually fell in love with the boy. But, when fate pushed them into different paths, the two were separated. Aladdin became a thief to help himself survive. The two are best friends -- closer than most best friends. They always spent time together. Aladdin even stood up to Jim's father at one point as his protectiveness over Jim took over -- he ended up taking a hit from Jim's father, but he didn't back down.

Ariel --
    Jim, Aladdin, and Ariel were all very close in the past. Now that Jim and Ariel have gotten close, Aladdin is quite jealous seeing as how long they have been apart. But, he does like Ariel as a friend and wants to see her happy as well.

(More to come)

Last edited by Aladdin. on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Aladdin  Empty Re: Aladdin

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am

Ohh man I wanna meet Al Very Happy
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 29

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 am

Aladdin seems cuuuute!! *-* I'd love to plot with him and Punzie maybe?? ;3
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175

Post  Gaston Red Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 am

Lina's friends with Ariel, so they could become friends easily if they meet.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Ali why you so adorable?! ;____; *huggles him*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Odette wrote:Ohh man I wanna meet Al Very Happy

It shall be done, milady. 8D
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Rapunzel wrote:Aladdin seems cuuuute!! *-* I'd love to plot with him and Punzie maybe?? ;3

Oh, he's quite adorable. x3 Send me a PM, darlin!
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Gaston Red wrote:Lina's friends with Ariel, so they could become friends easily if they meet.

Sounds good to me! Sheesh, Al is going to have more friends than he's ever had. ;A;
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Jim wrote:Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Ali why you so adorable?! ;____; *huggles him*

BECAUSEJIMMADEHIMTHATWAY. x3
    Tulio
    Tulio

Antal inlägg : 95
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-29

Post  Tulio Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 pm

I say Aladdin and Tulio meet sometime. Smile Tulio always likes meeting new people to try and get inspiration for new characters and stuff.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 am

Tulio wrote:I say Aladdin and Tulio meet sometime. Smile Tulio always likes meeting new people to try and get inspiration for new characters and stuff.

^^ Sure! I'd love that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:32 am