Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

You do count [Tag Aladdin]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

You do count [Tag Aladdin] Empty You do count [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm

With Al in his arms, Jim kicked open the back door to the tavern and hurried up the stairs, not caring if someone saw him or not at that moment. All that matterd was Aladdin.
    Pushign open the door ro his old room, he gently placed the boy on the bed. He turned around to leave but stopped when saw the woman standing at the door, her eyes wide in shock as she saw who the two were.
    Jim worriedly looked behind him at Al again, the back to her with pleading eyes.
    "Sarah..." he started, not really knowing what to say. Surely she knew what had happend at the ball, and wouldn't want him there at all.
    However, she surprsied him by walking straight past him and kneeld beside the bed, inspecting Ali's injuries with concern. "Hurry, go get the stuff," she said sternly without tearing ehr eyes from the badly injured young man.
    Jim was out of the door the next second.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

You do count [Tag Aladdin] Empty Re: You do count [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Als consciousness wavered, too numb to feel the pain he figured he must have been in. Why was the world.moving? Was he being carried? Jim...

He hazily looked around as he laid on that bed, a blurred mixture of colors and red his only sight. What was going on? Didn't they know it was hopeless to try and save him? He didn't want to be saved...he only wanted to sleep. He knew sleeping would end his life. Sleep sounded nice. His eyelids drooped as he started to fade.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Sarah caressed Al's cheek gently, her eyes filled with worry and pain for the boy. She found herself not wanting to know what happend. Whatever it was, she didn't feeö like understaning or hearing it. Not anymore.

As soon as Jim got back, they were quick to treat Aladdin's injuries, making sure they stopped all the bleeding and patched him up carefully. now all they could do was wait really. And hope.

Jim slumped down on the floor, leaning his back against the bed whie rubbing his head. What had he done.. why did he have to be so stupid...?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Aladdin could almost feel them bandaging his wounds, rebreaking his bones to put them back in place. He then tried to stay conscious. He had to tell them to quit. As they had finished, he forced his eyes open and coughed slightly, groaning at the sting of pain as the feeling slowly returned to him. "Why did you....save me?" He whimpered exhaustedly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Jim's head shot up when he heard Al's voice, and turned to look at him. His whole body filled with realief and he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in.
    "Shit..." he laughed under his breath, his voice almso trembling. "What a stupid question Ali. You're one of the reasons I try to be a better person," he said lowly and laid his head down over the sheets. "You so much more to me than you'd know idiot..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Aladdin winced, though he closed his eyes as to not look at Jim. "D-Don't say that kind of stuff to me, Jim..." He whispered, swallowing the lump in his throat. He felt like Jim was only saying such things because of Als current condition. It felt like a lie.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 pm

"You don't have to belive me," he kept talking and ran ahnd through his hair. "Just... don't ever fucking do that again..! I've never been so so scared before."
    He was more saying this to himself now. "I'm not gonna apologize, it won't make any difference anyway. But please Al, don't throw your whole life away just beacuse of one idiot in your life. There's so much more you can give. To yourslef and others."
    He sighend and pushed himself up on his feet. He didn't even know what he was trying to say himself, if onl yAladdin could see himself how important he was.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Aladdin listened silently, his head starting to get woozy again. "Jim...I'm sorry for scaring you...I...don't...know..."his words became distant as he slipped from his consciousness again. His breathing was so slow at that point it was hard to tell if he was breathing at all. His mind held him within its grasps, protecting him from the pain his body was in.

((Aaaaannnnddddd now hes down for the count. He's not waking up for a while. Punz can come in now if you want ^^ Naveen will come in later, I s'pose. ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 pm

"Al?"
    Jim shaked his shoulder lightly and grew worried again. "Hey Al wa-"
    "He'll be alright, he just need some rest."
    Jim almost jumped in surprise when Sarah spoke up, haven forgotten she's been standing there the whole time.
    Calming down, he straithend up and with shamefull eyes looked back at the woman.
    She smiled, letting the teen know she'll look after him while Jim wans't there.
    "Tahnk you... and... I'm sorry," he mumnbled, casting one last look at his friend on the bed before leaving the room. If he stayed there the whole time, he'd risk both of their saftey. He'll come back later when there was less people there.

(Alright then 83 awww Aliiiiii ;3; ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm

( You want Rapunzel in now?? O3O )
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Rapunzel wrote:( You want Rapunzel in now?? O3O )

((Yeah! Since I was late, you could say she got worried because he hadnt come home yet and thought he might be with Jim. Since Jim isn't there to explain and Sarah doesn't know, Rapunzel can freak out. Then yell at Jim when he gets back. ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 pm

( XD Ok )

*Rapunzel comes into the tavern, looking very worriedly as she looks around for someone to talk with; she remembers the upstairs rooms and starts up the stairs, before seeing a light in one of the rooms; she bites her lip and cautiously knocks on the door, peeking inside, though no one answers right away; she was too worried to wait for an answer after hearing people in the streets talk about seeing a boy late in the night fall from a building; she looks fully inside the room and sees Jim's mother there, sitting on the bed beside the unconscious Aladdin; her heart skips a beat as she sees him laying there motionless as her eyes stare in fear seeing him all bandaged up* U-um...I...e-excuse me... I... *her lip trembles, trying to apologize for barging in, but her eyes focus on Al as she silently steps over to him, going to the other side of the bed, with tears in her eyes* ...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Hearign the door open, Sarah turned ehr head and saw the young girl standing there, eyes filling up with tears as she stepped over to the other side of the bed.
    "Rapunzel right?" she asks softly, remebering the girl from a few nigths ago. "Don't worry sweetie, he'll be fine. He' juts needs rest," she assured the worried girl.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 pm

*Rapunzel trembles a bit, her head turning to Sarah* What...what happened to him...??
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Sarah forced to keep her smile in face, her face showing lack of sleep.
    "I'm not quite sure. But, i think Aladdin threw himslef of a building," she sighend and rubbed her temples. "If Jim hadn't been there-"
    She got interrupted by the door slamming open again, and didn't need to turn around to see who it was.

Jim stopped by the door when saw Rapunzel at one side of the bed. "Oh... Punz..." he mumbled, not expetcing her to be here at the same time as him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes widen, more tears filling them* O-off a...building...??? *she gasps, catching her breath as she puts a hand in front of her mouth; she quickly turns her head to Jim seeing him in the doorway; she looks at Sarah then back at Jim* Sh-she said...you were there... You were there when it happened...? What's going on? Why did...why did he does this, Jim???
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 pm

((ooh i'm so sorry for forgetting this Dx ))

Jim's eyes fills with guilt as he glanced down at the floor, hands inside his pockets. It was his fault right? That Al decied to kill himself...

Sarah placed comforting hand on Rapunzel's shoulder. "I know you're upseat and worried, we all are, but please try and clam down first ok?" she gave her a tired smile before getting up and leaving the room, not once looking at Jim as she passed him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:56 pm

( It's okay!! )

*Rapunzel gulps hard, nodding at Sarah as she leaves; her eyes turn back to focus on Jim* Jim...what's going on...??
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

(i'm sorry for being so damn slow on this, i have no idea how this is suppose to trun out >.<)

Hearign the door close behind him, Jim breath out, as if relived that she ahd left. But now Punz was here, and she demaned an answear. And answear he couldn't give.
    "What's going on? How should I know, he just decied to jump..." he mutterd, glanicng away. He was upseat too, and had all mixed feelings was filling up inside him at the moment.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

( It's okay. I don't know what's really supposed to happen either.. I just know Rapunzel was supposed to come and find out.. )

*Rapunzel bites her lip, looking back over to Al* ... *she clutches the sheets covering him as she trembles* ... 'Why would he do something like this?? Why would he jump?! Was he that much in pain from being heartbroken?!' *she looks away, with tears in her eyes, praying to herself, hoping Aladdin would be alright; he had to; she couldn't lose him; not right when she was beginning to love him; she sighs to herself, wiping her eyes as she looks to Jim* You'll watch over him then..? Until he comes to? *she still had the bakery to attend to; as much as she wanted to, she couldn't stay here*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Jim forced himself to look away from the girl. He wanted to walk over and comfort her, but he was sure he'd only make it worse. ... she must've heard about what happend at the ball by now....
    "No," he answear simply, galnicng out the window. What he really wnated to sya thoufh yes, of course he would, that he would not leave the boys side until he woke up. But he couldn't, he'd only risk Al's and Sarah's saftey by being here.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes widen a bit; more tears forming in them* Wh-what...?? Why-- *she stops, remembering the events at the ball; it made a little sense now..why he couldn't stay; she gives a shaky exhale as she trembles more; seeing Al like this, just hit something in her; and seeing the slight sadness on his face, though being unconscious, she knew he did this for a reason; but was the reason really worth the jump off a building...?*I...understand... I'll stay here as long as I can then...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 am