Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin)

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin)

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Aladdin smiled slightly. "Right...so that means you care, huh?" He asked. He could tell Jim denied staring because he thought it was wrong. Aladdin sighed internally. That was the one reason he couldn't say anything -- he saw what they did to witches. They would think he was a witch for even having feelings towards another male. No matter if he did...love...Jim, he couldn't say a damned word about it or risk losing his head.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin)

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 pm

((;_____; again, I'M SORRY AL Dx))

"I did before, so why shouldn't I now?" Jim asked blankly, not making a big deal out of it. "I don't have really have any friends besides Ariel and Odette... and you were apparnetly one of the closest one. SO f course I care. I'm not that heartless," he pouted and slowed a little, so Al could walk by himself.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 pm

(It's okay ;3)

Aladdin pursed his lips and looked down as Jim slowed down. "Jim..." He tugged the boy back by his hand. He brought his hand up to lips and kissed his knuckles once gently. He then let go of his hand before Jim could jerk it away. "I know you'll say you're just helping me because you need a friend, but...I don't think you'll ever know how much you mean to me, so I'm always going to be thankful for everything you do for me," He said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm

(*blushes* Embarassed Aaaaaaallllllllll xD)

Jim gaped in slight surprise and not knowing how to react at the kiss. Did he.. did he think he was some girl?!
    Before he had time to curse Aladdin out the boy spoke again, giving Jim time to calm down and make his small blush go away.
    "...the hell's wrong with you?" Jim asked, but he didn't sound angyr or disgusted. More like... amused. "You're kinda creepy ya know?" he laughed wramly and patted him on the shoulder. "Talking like I'm soem girl or shit. You need to egt laid man, I know alot of girls who'd be mora thna happy to give you a good time," he winked and continued walking as if nothing had just happend.

((Jim really doens't know how to hanlde things that confuse him x'D))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 pm

(aint he adorable. x3 It's expected. Being gay isn't something accepted back then. It's taboo. x.o)

Aladdin laughed slightly, though his face looked slightly disturbed by the idea. "R-Right! Girls...heh..." he cleared his throat and scratched his head. He sighed and smiled slightly to himself. He'd have to get better at acting. "You really don't remember much about me, do you?" He asked, crossing his arms behind his back.

(...poor baby. XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 pm

((haaaaaa so much drama and angst.... LOVE IT Twisted Evil ))

"I thought that was pretty obvious?" Jim chuckled and turned to face him again, standing right infront of him. He pouted childishly when he saw Al was taller then him. "Then you'll just ahve to remind me right?" he winked. It was meant to be in a joking manner but...

( 8D )

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Aladdin looked down to him and arched a brow. He swallowed roughly, finding it difficult to be this close to him, especially with that look on Jim's face. Aladdin tried to keep his eyes from the boy, but found that nearly impossible. He always had those perfect blue eyes. He bit his lips and then sighed and smiled like a shy puppy. "Well...I guess I can remind you of a few things," He smirked. "Do you rememeber how you met me?" He questioned, casually walking around the boy. "You wouldn't let me sleep on the street...so, you took me in and let me sleep with you -- I was cold, so you let me cuddle up to you. You had a nice chest, even back then," He said playfully.

(C'mon Jim. Remember those fuzzy feelings. XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm

That... actually caught Jim off gueard, sicne he hadn't expected a reaction like that.
    "...Can't say I do," he mumbled, feeling ahsamed. Did he seriosuly just dragged a starnger into his bed? Woha whoah whoa that sound SO fraken wrong.. bad brain...
    He hsaked those thoguths away quickly.

((this is fun.... xDDD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Aladdin smirked, seeing how easily that shook up the boy. "You liked it...hell, if I tried to offer and sleep on the floor, you'd refuse and pull me up to sleep in your arms...It was really, really nice," He admitted with a small blush.

(Indeed it is. x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:57 pm

"LIke hell! You're making that up!" he burst out and started to walk again hating feeling so embaressed. Jim never got shy or embaressed. EVER.
    "Let's just go back to thetaver so you can eat soemthing... Fuck..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 am

Aladdin cracked up, shaking his head. God, he was still as adorable as ever. He followed after Jim happily, like a puppy following their master. "I don't lie, Jim. Never have," He said simply. He had to admit, he liked seeing the blush on Jim's cheeks.

He absently played with his locket again, smiling to himself. "I'm not hungry, Jim..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am

"Bullshit," he snorted, not bothering to look bac at him this time. "Street rats like you are always hungry. Be grateful I still care."
    Why did he seem so happy all of a sudden anyway?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 am

Aladdin paused his walking at the name Jim called him. He never minded when Jim called him anything or treated him badly, but to call him the one thing every one else did? Aladdin frowned and looked down. "I told you. I'm not hungry," He said with his eyes downcast and a fist clenched.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:20 am

((oh snap xDD))

Jim looked over his shoulder when he noticed the other stopped following him. "Uh, yes you are, it's obvious to anyone. You want to starve yourseöf or something?" he frowned, walking back to him. "Come on we don't ahve all day," he mutterd and reached for his wrist.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am

Aladdin glared at the ground and shook his head. "Street rat's don't eat in restaurants. They dig in trash cans and get what they can," Aladdin muttered as he snatched his arm away from the boy. "Jim, I care about you...I don't care if I sound like a girl -- people call me Ali, and It really doesn't bother me...You mean the world to me...Just don't you dare treat me like everyone else. That was one thing you never did to me," he whispered, looking at the boy with sad eyes.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

Oh.
    Jim quickly realised his mistake and felt a new wave of quilt washing over him. He sure got those alot lately.
    He withdrew his ahnd and rubbed his neck, a look of aplogy on his face. "I'm sorry Al," he mumbled, but didn't look away form him. "I don't remember how I used to treat you, but I treat everyone pretyt much the same now, especially guys it seems... I even call the rish bastards rats."
    He sighend and ruffled up Aladidn's hair and offerd him a small smile. "Do frogive me, I can't make any promises cause I'm pretty messe dup in the head," he said honsetly before continuing. "But I'll try to treat you better, for you ok? And you desevre to eat ina resuturant more thna any of those rich fat bastards."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 am

Aladdin looked at the boy from under his eye lashes and finally let a small smile fall onto his lips. "Thank you..." He mumbled, leaning into Jim's touch. He figured he wouldn't get much more contact like that. "What makes you think I deserve anything, Jim? I am a thief, you know," HE mumbled, arching a brow. He chuckled gently, fiddling with his locket as he walked around Jim, knowing where the tavern was.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 am

And I'm a killer, Jim almost said but stopped himself. And walking time bomb...
    "Stop feeling sorry for yourself," he lectured and hit him lighty on the forhead. "Now, are we going to stand aorund here all day or get something done?"
    You desevre more than anyone in this town does.. stupid.

((bedtime for me^^ can't wait to continue this tomorrow 8D))

Last edited by Jim on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:49 am

Aladdin smirked slightly and rolled his eyes. "It's hard to not feel bad when you don't have a home, family, or friends," He laughed, shaking his head. "But, I'm doing just fine. But...it is nice to have you back in my life..." He mumbled. "C'mon, let's go," He nodded. He kissed his locket absently and smiled to himself.

(( D8 Awe...well, g'night, darling!))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 am

"Hm," he huffed, already walking back to the tavern. He glanced at him from time to time, tempted to ask what was up with that necklace but decided not too.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:35 am

Aladdin followed close behind, though he did get caught up from time to time with his spinning around to look at everything. He would look towards Jim to make sure he was still close, or just to see him. It was odd...seeing him after so much time had passed. He noticed the boys gaze on his necklace and idly wondered if Jim could remember giving it to him when they were boys. He knew Jim didn't remember much of anything from those days, though. The cuddling, the hand-holding, the kiss...

Aladdin touched his lips slightly and then sighed and shook his head, rubbing his temple soon afterward. That sure as hell wasn't going to happen again. He could tell that much and he'd only been here an hour!
    But...that didn't seem to matter, as he thought about it. Even if he couldn't get Jim to give back the feelings he had for him, he was happy to have him back in his life. It was strangely as simple as that.

Here's to hoping the boy wouldn't ask what Aladdin had been up to in the time they'd been apart. His path wasn't just for thievery. Some parts of his innocence were just...far gone.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am

((D: Now you really amde me worry about Ali!!! What happed to hiiiiim?? ;___; ))

Jim kept his gaze forward for the rest of walk, trying to clear out his thoughts. The keyword being trying. S many things happening in his pathetic life right now, he's surprsied he's still breathing normally and haven broekn down yet. Just a matter of time before that happens though..

COme to think of it, what have the other boy doing all these years? And why the hell did he leave? He would have to ask Aladdin later when his headache had calmed down.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 am

((Whatever got him paid. ;A; You'll hear. Get Jim to ask, and you shall hear all. xD It might be enough for Jim to snap and be like "THEFUCKDIDYOULETTHATHAPPENTOYOUFOR? ;a;" Adafndsaf. I'd die of squeals if it did make him react how he would have in the past -- like, that Jim channels through. x3))

Aladdin smiled as he saw the tavern come into view. "Hey, Jim?" He questioned, jogging to catch up the boy. "Mind if we rest after we eat? I've been crammed in the luggage boat for hours. My back is killing me," He admitted with a small pout. "O-Only if you want to, though," He added. He never had liked being in the tavern without Jim there.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 am

(( D: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my poor sweet adorable innocent little Ali Dx *huggles him* hahah yea Jim would certanliy freak out^^ At frist he'll feel disgust with the boy... and then he'll feel even more hate for the world >8D and huggle Ali o3o))

Jim slowed down as they neard the tavern and yawned. He was so exahusted... he really only wnated to rest right now.
    "Hm? Sure sounds like a good plan to me," he shrugged, reaching for the door handle.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 am

(x3 Good. xD)

Aladdin smiled and rushed around the boy to get the door. He held it open for Jim with a wide, boyish grin -- the one he'd normally held whenever around Jim as children.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 am