Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael] Empty What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Vanessa opened the door to the hideout without knocking and looked around slowly. She could see that this place has been 'used' since the last time she was here. It wasn't so dusty any longer.. At least not on the floor..
    "Michael? Joseph?!" She called out to see if someone was home. She haven't met then in a while, but she had seen them. At the ball- in the town.. she almost knew everything they have done- They didn't called her a spy for nothing...
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael] Empty Re: What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 pm

((oooh Vanessa, Mike is so proud of you Twisted Evil ))

"You finally finished the job," the bored tone of Micheal mutterd inside the dark room.
    He was seated in one of the couch with the back turned towards the door, head resting in his hand and boredly twirling a knife around with his other hand.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael] Empty Re: What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:04 pm

[D'aww Wink I'm so glad! Twisted Evil ]

"Yes.. I finally finished the job.." Vanessa said and rolled her eyes, but with a smirk on her lips. She walked over to him and throwed a bag with tons of money in his lap before she bumped down in another couch infront of him.
    "I even had to get rid of a few of the people.. Didn't liked them so much, so.." She shrugged blankly.
    "Did I do I good job?!"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

He stopped twirling the knife around when the bag hit the floor. She did better thna he'd expected. Finally, someone who actually does their job and doesn't try to run away after it.
    "Surprsingly, you did," he said blankly and opened the bag. "I'm pleased."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:23 pm

"Surprsingly?" Vanessa repeated with a eyebrow raised and looked at him.
    "But thanks.." She shrugged, but inside she just wanted to smile when he said it.
    "I've noticed that Jospeh has found Blondie again.. He must be so happy.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Micheal just frowned when she broguth hos brother up. He was still pissed at Joseph...
    "He'll only be haooy once he's killed her, then he'll be off to find a new toy," he mutterd and leaned back in the couch.
    "And your boyfirend is a damn slut. Sleeps around and does anything Joe asks him to, actually beliving he'll be 'proud' of him. So damn stupid and pathetic."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Vanessa took a deep breath when he mentioned Eric and shook her head.
    "I know.. I'm sorry I told you guys about him" She sighed and ran her hand through her hair. That was the biggest mistake she had done since she got here ..
    "I thought he could be useful, but apperently he isn't.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 pm

"He should've been," he groaled under his breath. If he ever run into that brat alone without Jospeh, he wouldn't hesitate to cut his throut open. Not like the older twin would anyway.
    "Whatever, if Joe won't egt rid of him then I'll do it myself," he mutterd and glanced up at her. "Would you mind?"
    Not like her oppinion matterd to him, but he asked anyway.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"Not any longer.." She said quietly before she stood up and started to walk around in the room instead - looking around at all the things that was in there, not that it was so much to look at- but still..
    "But back to Blondie.. It seems like Joey And Eric wasn't the only ones that had some fun with her?!" She said teasingly and looked at him over his shoulder.
    "I thought you didn't liked her.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 pm

He just sighend tiredly, not really that surprsied that she also knew. He had her as a spy for a reason, and this somewhat only pleased him more.
    "I wouldn't call it 'like her'," he said calmly. "More like, 'curiousity'."
    And understanding. "Either way, that woman's nothing but an annoyance."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:54 pm

"Yeah.. She's pretty annoying" Vanessa nodded and tried not to laugh a little. All that drama she had with the Captain-- geez..
    "And-- your son have grow up to be a real cutie.. And the job he did at the ball- amazing.. You should be proud"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Tell me about it, he thougth irritated.
    He glanced over his shoudler at her when she brougth up Jim, not looking that amused at what she said.
    "Making me proud? Neither he or I cares about that."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 pm

"You know.. I think you're starting to get old" She said flatly and laid back some knifes on the table where she had found them.
    "You're all-- grumpy.. More than usual that is" Vanessa shrugged and suddenly came up behind him and laid her hands on his shoulders.
    "You need to loosen up a little.." She said quietly and started to massage him slightly
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm

((Vanessa.... you're a very brave or stupid woman x'DDD <333))

More than usual? Blame his brother for that.
    "Had I been Joseph you've would've lost your hand and tounge right now," he said flatly, but strangeley enoguh didn't push her away. In fact he didn't do anything, just sat still and let her continue with the massage.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:18 pm

[Occ: Mahahha xD She's probably both (A) ]

"I know..But I like to live on the edge.. Don't you?!" She asked and leaned a little more closer to his ear when she said it.
    "But I don't understand why he would want to do such a thing.. I'm only here to help you in any possible way.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm

He still didn't react when she moved even closer.
    "Do your job and I'll be happy," he mutterd, knowing full well what she mena by ehr words but clearly wans't intressted. For now.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:32 pm

"Well, good for you then" Vanessa said flatly and patted him on the shoulder before she went back to the couch she had been sitting in before.
    "Do you have another job for me? I'm starting to get bored.." She said and arched a brow
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:36 pm

"For the moment I haven't. Unless you want to go after that Eric guy and leave him half dead somewhere. That'd make me happy," he said casually. "Or if your stupid enough, go annoy Joseph."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

"That's no fun.." She sighed and wrinkled her nose. She didn't want to meet Eric, not yet-- and Joseph was even worse than Michael.. Even though she really liked Joey..
    "Can't I stay here with you? I'm sure we can figure out something to do.." She said with a smirk
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

"You seem to confuse me with my brother," he stated and raised an eyebrow at her. "A 'grumpy old man' like me aint fun to be with."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Vanessa started to laugh slightly and shook her head by his comment while she walked over to him again and sat down beside him.
    "Oh, come on.. Even old people needs to have some fun sometimes" She shrugged with a wide smile.
    "And you don't even have to a thing.. I can do the work.." Vanessa said seductively and stroked one hand gently over his chest
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 pm

"Again, you're confusing me with the other one," he said, still emotionless as he grabbed her wrist. "If you're so hungry after some action, try looking him up, and hope he won't shoot you when you're done."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Vanessa pouted and crossed her arms over her chest once he had let go of her wrist. Why was he so difficult? Every man wants to have fun - so why not him?!
    "Oh, Lighten up- Michael. I bet it was a long time since you were with a woman .. "
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:02 pm

([Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    soo yeah have fun)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 pm

((I can't see it wifey Dx))
    "Half an hour ago," he said bluntly. "That's whay I smell off booze, if you hand't noticed by now."
    he turned his head towards her halfway. "I thought you knew everything?" he smirked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:41 am