Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael] - Page 2 Empty Re: Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 pm

"Eric," he repated mcokingly.
    He went quiet for s few seconds when she asked about Jim. "He'll come over to our side eventelly. However, he might still need a little persuasion."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael] - Page 2 Empty Re: Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 pm

"Do you want me to try?.. Or do you want to take care of it by yourself?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "Have you met him yet?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 pm

"No, Joseph greeted him for him," he mutterd. He wasn't planning on meeting his son just yet. That could wait for a while. "You could try, but be prepared, he's very violent and has no control over anger. Like his uncle."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 pm

"So do you want me to go straight ahead and tell him about you and what you want, or slow down a little?!" She asked with a little smirk. It would be fun to meet little Jim again, it had been a while..
    "And where can I found you two again? Here, or do you live in the castle?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm

"You can give him some hints, since he already the two of are here," he smirked darkly. "And you can always find one of us at the castle, near the princess."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 pm

"Good, okay.. And I must say- I never thought you two would protect someone else than yourselfs" Vanessa chuckled slightly and with her arms crossed
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he asked, slightly confused about hearing this.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

"The princess.. You're her guards?!" Vanessa said and raised an eyebrow
    "Or do you not protect her like you should? .."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 pm

He nodded. "It's just as undercover, don't act so shocked," he chuckled. "Don't think Jospeh cares but I'm just playing along, why do you think they trust me enough to protect her?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

"Wow.. You guys are so good" vanessa laughed slightly and ran her hand through her hair.
    "So will one of you be on the ball?.. And what will the other one do?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

He groaned at the mention of the ball. Oh yay, the whole palace full of people... urgh. "We haven't decided that yet, thoguh I'd prefer if Joe would take care of it that time..."
    He hated crowded places...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 pm

"So what will you do then?.. break into someones house?" She asked with a grin. That was something she would do if the whole town was empty..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"I may look exactly like Joseph but we share our differences," he stated, looking a little irritated for being compared to the other all the time. "I'll probably just go and kill some fat rich people."
    Like that was any better...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yeah.. that sounds fun too" She nodded, but rolled her eyes when he didn't saw.
    "Hey, but Michael.. " She started and took a step closer to him.
    "I want you to know that I'm ready for bigger jobs now.. I mean, I'm older now and have been out on the streets for years - so I could do much more than just looking for info.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"I'm well aware of that, thta's why I want to give you a little more challenging tasks," he spoke lowly, stepping closer to her as well. "How good are you with weapons?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 pm

"I'm pretty good with knifes.. " She nodded and stood straight once again when he came closer.
    "And I have used crossbows before" Vanessa said, and hoped that he would her useful
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

He grinned darkly. "That'll do fine for now," he nodded, more to himself than her. "You see the thing is, alot of people here still own me money, but since I've got my hand full right now you'll ahve to collect for me. And if they resufe, you kill them and take what they have," he explained calmy, making it sound so simple and easy.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm

"I can do that.. Just let me know who, when and where and see it as done" Vanessa said with a smile- and wanted to smile bigger, but couldn't do that infront of him.
    "I'll not let you down, I promise"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

"You can start with these men and woman on the lsit," he siad blankly and handed her a small piece of paper with names and adresses. "You might know a few of them, sicne most of these people used to work for me. So be prepared, they do know how kill."
    He chuckled at her words. "I wouldn't keep you around if I didn't think you would."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 pm

"Thank you, Michael" She smiled and looked down at the paper. Sure, she knew some of them - but no one that she would hesitate to kill if she had to..
    "And you don't care if one or two dies?.. You don't want them to come back and work for you?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

He shrugged. "They were all useless in the end, i won't be needing any of those cowards again. Feel free to kill them even they paied back," he said uncaring.

Last edited by Michael Korso on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

(why do I want Joseph to come in now all emo like after having beat up his son?? XDD)
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am

[Do it!! xD Mohahahah ]

"Okay.. Good to know" She nodded with a smile before she laid the paper inside her dress so that she wouldn't loose it.
    "And you will try to talk to Eric about you guys?.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

(yes do it, that would be fun >8D and Mikey would be so amused about all this.... xD)

"If I un into him, maybe. Do I get the feeling Joe would take care of that," he said without care. "I'm more intressted in how you and the kid will intereact in the future."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:58 pm

(I knew that would be your main reason for wanting him to enter XDD)
    Joseph entered the place where they had always stayed through the years, his mind was still on the fact that he had a son. His eyes were dark and unreadable and he didn't even notice Vanessa was there, all he knew was that he needed a drink....badly. He grabbed a shot glass and some whiskey before he poured himself some and took it back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:59 pm