Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] - Page 3 Empty Re: Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 am

Odette looked down, "I still haven't decided when the wedding is." She admitted with a blush of her own. "All I've decided so far is that its going to be an outdoor wedding." She said with a smile as she thought about it. "And oh well, once I get closer to deciding things I'll definitely go to you. Is it all right if Esme came along?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] - Page 3 Empty Re: Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 am

''I would be honored, my dear...'' She said softly and hugged her as much she could. ''Esme??'' She tilted her head slightly as she pulled from the hug... ''Is that gypsy girl we've met the other day right?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:49 am

Odette nodded, "I actually talked to her today and she and John made up. Which has made her much happier, I only hope he doesn't say something stupid to her again though." She added
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 am

''My, I'm glad for her too'' Marina said with a smirk and then she laughed... ''I just hope I didn't cause a bad impression on her the other day, but she seemed a great girl too... And I'll cross my fingers to everything work out fine to her and her knight'' She said joyfull as she crossed the fingers of both of her hands...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 am

Odette smiled, "I know, I am totally going to hope things work out for those two. So would it be ok if she joined us then?" She asked
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am

''It's your wedding, darling... Do whatever you want, and don't worry, I like Esme, I just hope she'll approve me...'' She said with a sweet smile.

[Do you want some action?]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 am

Odette smiled, "I'm sure she will." She said as she tried to reassure her.
    (ohh like fighting action? Very Happy cause if so yes Smile)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 am

''Wonderful'' Marina said joyful, and pulled Odette to another hug...

[Ermm, do you have anything in mind??? All I can think is Joey, Joey... And I blame you for that! XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am

(well....Joey might go crazy...buut mayybe some of his henchmen?)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:21 am

[That could work!]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

(all righty here we go then :3)
    There was a low laugh not too far away from them and Odette pulled out of the hug to see five guys in a semi-circle smirking at them. "Well well well, look what we've got here." Said their leader as he looked Marina up and down. Odette glared, "Sorry to disappoint you but we're not interested in scum like you." She snapped. All of the guy started laughing and then stepped forward. The leader looked looked at Odette, "So are you the mouthy bitch the boss wants to get rid of?" He asked with a sneer. Odette laughed, "You have to ask? You clowns are dumber then you look." She said with a snort.
    (you can play with them too if you want :3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 am

Marina looked to the side as she heard some voices near them... She got pale as those men walked closer, and got eager as one of them stared at her. She looked at Odette as she talked to the leader, and she hoped she was half brave as the blonde was... Although her face was white, her expression was unreaden.
    ''Hey...'' The man who was staring at her called at the leader. ''I know this one, she's from across the seas...'' He mocked, but the mere mention of where she was from was enough to break her pose... ''And do I look like knowing somebody like you'' She said acidly, staring at him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 am

He smirked, "Well that depends....although I'm sure I would have remembered you." He said as he winked at her. Odette rolled her eyes, "Your pickup lines suck brain dead." She said flatly. The leader looked at her with a chilling smile, "Keep that mouth of yours shut bitch." He snarled. Odette smirked, "I'm sorry did you just say something to me?" She asked with a deadly smile. The man's smile slipped a little, "Yeah you're a bitch." He said as he walked closer towards her. "That's what I thought you said." She said and then threw one of her knives into his shoulder, "You should learn manners." She said.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:00 am

The man lost his pose, and stared angrily at Marina. She didn't take her pose down, and smirked slightly as she watched Odette, getting proud of her. The man took advantage at the moment Odette stabbed the leader, Marina gasped in shock, but the man pinned her arms easily at her back, and whispered at her ear... ''I remember you, you're Cassim's daughter, aren't you little sugar?''

Marina was fast when she swung her leg and hit his groin... The man knelt in pain, and Marina used the trick on the shoulder Flynn taught her, and she watched as the man fell unconscious on the ground.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 am

(niice Marina Wink)
    Odette glanced back to see Marina was doing just fine and proceeded to use some of her other throwing knives to take down two more guys before one came up from behind and shoved her to the ground, "Maybe I can Joseph a favor and kill you now." He snarled as he bent down and grabbed her dress. She didn't hesitate and stabbed him in the chest before she kicked him off of her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:13 am

[hehe... thanks to Belle and Flynn... At my count they are all down now??]

Marina stopped on her feet as the man said Joseph... but he was dead, right?? That couldn't be true. She went to her as the man grabbed her dress, wanting desesperately to help Odette on that, but the blonde was skilled enough and brought the man down all by herself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am

(niice and yes they are Wink)
    Odette got up and looked around them, "Lets just pretend this never happened." She said quietly as she went and retrieved her knives. She was going to have to dispose of the bodies...something she disliked doing.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 am

Marina only nodded at Odette's words. She was feeling dizzy because of all the action, and she only wanted a safer place right now... ''Is there another place we could stay? I'm not feeling so well right now'' She said shyly, hating to cause trouble to Odette...

[Hmm, the man Marina took care isn't dead... What's is going to happen to him]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 am

(Odette will take care of him <<>> once she helps Marina to her place Wink)
    Odette frowned, "We can go to my place, its not that far actually." She said quietly and headed over to Marina, she took her elbow. "Come on, I'll help you." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 am

''Thank you darling... I believe all this medicine I'm taking is turning me into a zombie'' She said shyly, and accepted Odette's help.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 am

Odette smiled at her, "Its fine Marina, now lets get you to my place." She said and started to lead her to her home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:45 am