Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am

''You talk like you know him...'' Marina said blankly, and looked deep into her eyes. ''He's a monster Odette, he cut off the man's head, even when I asked for help... He was so cold and dark with me, it was almost he had no emotions... I was so afraid.'' She whispered quietly and looked down to their hands.
    [And now Marina helps Odette to know which of the twins she met... I almost making Marina panicking XP]
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 am

Odette frowned, so it had been Michael then....he always had been that way. Even though Odette for some reason found herself drawn to him, "I do know him.....you met Michael. If you had met Joseph, you wouldn't be sitting here telling me all this." She said quietly and sighed.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 am

Michael, Marina marked his name into her mind. Her heart started racing in her mind, and her breathing got mismatch... ''The other, Joseph, he would kill me, wouldn't he? He was a member of the council, right?'' She whispered quietly, looking up to Odette.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:09 am

Odette nodded, "Yes he was and definitely not someone you would want to meet, the same goes for Michael. You're lucky.....if you ever meet him again run like hell." She said flatly. She knew that sounded harsh...but she didn't want to see Marina dead because of the twins.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 am

''What do you mean? You talk like Joseph was still alive...'' She whispered, widening her eyes a little as she imagined what Odette said.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am

Odette looked down, "Sometimes it seems like he's still alive....I still have nightmares about him." She said quietly and then looked at Marina. "You don't want to catch his interest....at all." She said softly but firmly.
    (i kinda don't want to say, "WELL YES HE HAS COME BACK TO WRECK VENGENCE ON ME!! XDDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:25 am

''Yes, you're right...'' She said quietly and swallowed dryly. ''I was only in the wrong place at the wrong time when I met Michael'' She didn't want to alarm Odette, but Michael somehow got interested on her, he knew about her father, and he said they would meet again soon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 am

She frowned, "He didn't say anything before he left, right?" She asked quietly, she had a feeling he might have.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 am

''He might say something...'' She said quietly and unwrapped her hands from her, holding her sides as she looked to the other side. She only wished she wasn't white, like she always did when she was nervous... "I'll see you around Marina. Very soon",
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 am

Odette frowned in concern, "What did he say?" She asked softly, she was afraid of the answer as judging from Marina's face it hadn't been good.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 am

''I don't know Odette... I ran to save my life, I didn't understand what he said.'' She lied, and looked upon the blonde. Though his words were very clear in her mind, she didn't want to say it out loud, because this way it would be true, and she'd be frigtened of walking outside again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:40 am

Odette sighed and then nodded, "Ok but if he approaches you again, let me know ok?" She asked, already though she was planning on confronting Michael.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 am

''I will, I promisse you...'' She tried to smile, to calm Odette... ''Besides being dangerous, what do you know about him?'' She asked shyly, the man souded like he knew plenty about her, but she didn't know a thing about him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:50 am

Odette let out a sigh, "Well he was involved with a slave trade and he also has taken out some of the most hardened criminals. Of course he only does it for his own reasons....and he's meticulous. He's not as anger driven as Joseph was.....he's more the silent killer, however if you tick him off....then you're as good as dead." She said quietly, she didn't mention him being Jim's father....after all it wasn't her secret to share.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 am

''He killed the man in front of me, and then he took his money... Is he a thief too? I believe I called him assassin and thief'' She said quietly as she felt a shiver on her spine.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 am

Odette nodded, "He and Joseph were some of the most feared assassin's back in their day. Michael was better known for his ability to steal things while Joseph was the one who well....enjoyed killing people." She said quietly. Memories of her mother being stabbed in front of her flashing in her mind's eye faster then she was comfortable with.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 am

[Awwww Odette... Joseph left us both orphans *Hugs you tight*]

She sighed lightly, knowing how luck she really was for leaving almost unscathed from that meeting... ''But how Joseph was a member of the council, if he did what he did?'' After asking she felt hypocrite, John was an assassin too, and perhaps as cruel as Joseph.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 am

(*huggles back* darn Joey for making us both orphans *sniff*)
    Odette sighed, "He knew who to pay in order to keep them off of his case...its odd but you have the same position in the Council that he did." She said after a moment.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 am

Marina was completely taken aback of she just heard. ''I hope I'm doing a better work than he did...'' She giggled a little, trying the break the heavy tension in the air.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 am

Odette smiled, "Oh believe me you are, at least you're not paying people to look the other way." She added darkly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am

''No way I could do this... but I wished my other co-workers did the same'' She sighed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 am

Odette glanced down, "Its partly why I can only stand you and a few other Council memebers." She pointed out.
    (derp that sounds bad XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am

Marina smiled brightly, feeling glad Odette appreciated her work. ''Thanks so much for your kind words, Odette. You have no idea of how much they meant to me'' She said softly...
    [Don't worry... I've sent you a PM with the video link... x3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 am

Odette smiled, "Well just keep doing what you're doing, after all the Council needs more members like you." She said sincerely.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 am

The brunette blushed a light pink tone... ''Hmm, let's talk about a different topic, shall we??'' She giggled a little and looked at Odette with a childish gaze... ''So when it's going to be the wedding?? Did you decided your wedding dress? I know a girl that can sew whatever you wish''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 pm