Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Odette
Ariel
Eric Storm
7 posters

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] - Page 2 Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

He let her have her space, but still he continued holding her gently by her waist... ''But I've told you everything I could by now.'' He tilted his head to the side, ''What else do you want to know?'' He said with a low voice tone, looking intently to her blue eyes.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] - Page 2 Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

"I.. I don't know really.." Ariel shrugged hesitantly and looked down from his gaze.
    "It just feels strange.. Maybe it's only me who isn't used to all these, but .. You're still a great man, Eric- but I like someone else.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 pm

''Thanks...'' He said shyly, blushing a little at her compliment... ''And this someone else likes you too? It's because I... I know how it's to love and not being loved in return'' He said quietly, looking down to his feet as he spoke.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:21 pm

"I don't know yet.. He hasn't told me anything yet.." She said quietly and looked at him softly.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset or anything.." Ariel sighed and tilted her head a little to the side. She hated to see people like this..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

''I, I...'' Eric started, and looked upon her with hopeless eyes, ''I...'' He took a deep breath, and hugged her tight, resting his head upon her shoulder. He stayed quiet for a moment, and then pulled back again, giving her space back again... ''I hope he likes you too, and you can have your happy ending'' He said quietly, caressing her cheek softly with his hands.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm

"Thank you, Eric.." Ariel smiled softly and looked up at him. Now she felt good again now when she knew he was okay.
    "I say the same.. I hope everything turnes out great for you" She said and couldn't helpt herself when she leaned into his touch. Maybe they could be good friends..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm

''No, my happy ending it's impossible, Ariel... But thanks anyway'' He said quietly, looking down to her. He was still holding her by the waist, and she looked so beautiful by the moonlight... On the next moment he leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips, and then he leaned back. ''Im so sorry for this... I-I was just caught by the moment, I'm sorry'' He said looking upon her through his eyelashes, he was curious about her reaction.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:52 pm

"What?.. Why?" She asked with a little frown, but didn't got a answer when Eric suddenly leaned closer and kissed her. Ariel freezed for a moment and looked at him confused - even though the thought that this was a perfect moment had crossed her mind too.
    "oh.. well, don't worry about it.." Ariel said quietly with a small blush before she took another step back so that his hands would fall off her.
    "It was a -- mistake.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Eric saw her stepping back, and he hold his sides as he looked up into the sky, trying to look as fragile he could''I wished I was in love with a girl like you, Ariel... and not the woman this stupid ball is honoring. She's out of my hands now'' He said quietly, sharing this secret with her, so she could know how much he trusted her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm

"Are you in love with the Princess?!" Ariel gasped a little before she looked down.
    "I'm so sorry.. it must be hard to know that you don't even have a chance with her.." She sighed a little and glanced at him, and then raised an eyebrow.
    ".. a girl like me?.. What kind of girl am I?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

''Yes, I'm love with her... I know her since forever, and now she's going to marry that prince'' He snarled when he said the word, 'prince'...
    ''You know... You're beautiful, sweet, you seemed to be a good person, and the most important not born as royal'' He said with a small chuckle. As much he wanted to hold and kiss her again he hold himself, and just kept smiling.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

"Oh.. I see.." Ariel glanced down once again and started to blush when he started to describe her. First she thought he would only say "a normal villager". but this was better..
    "Have you ever told her about your feelings? Then maybe she could have stopped the wedding if she felt the same for you?!"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 pm

''She's a princess... This decision could cost the peace between our two reigns... I think I have to get over her, for everybody's sake'' He said quietly, looking blankly to outside.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 pm

"you're probably right.." Ariel sighed and glanced at him before she looked down. She wanted to help him, but what could she do?
    "I'm sorry, Eric.. I wished there was something I could do to make everything good for you two,," She said softly and placed her hand on his arm gently like if it would comfort him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 pm

''Perhaps if only you could make me forget about her... I don't know, maybe just being my friend could work fine'' He said quietly, and rested his hand upon hers as he turned his gaze to her
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:42 pm

"I will do my best.." Ariel smiled soffly at him. She knew how it was to like someone - and don't even know if the person liked you back. Now had Jim held her hand for the first time- but it only made her more confused. She needed to have a serious talk with him after the ball..
    "And friends would be nice.. You can't have enough of them.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 pm

''If I have a few whom I can be closer that's enough to me'' He said with a shy smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 pm

"But Eric.. " She started after a moment in silence and glanced down.
    "Don't mention the kiss for Jim, okay?! I don't want him to know about that.." Ariel said quietly and didn't looked at him. She barely could believe it happened herself- this never happends to her..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 am

''I won't... I promisse'' His smile grew only a little, ''If you want, this little meeting could be only between us'' He said softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 am

"That would be great.." Ariel started to smile a little again and relaxed a little. The last thing she wanted was for Jim to know that she had been with another..
    "if that's okay with you of course.. i don't want our friendship to be a -- secret?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Jim needed fresh air, he needed to calm down!
    Dammit, why now? When most of the people he cared about was there.
    Running a hand down his face, he walked towards the stalls. He could borrow a hourse for a quikc ridem anything to keep his mind occupied.

The frist thing he sees there however, did anything but keep him calm.
    There they were, his childhood frined/crush with hsi cousin who he had promised himself to beat up after what he did Rapunzel.
    Keeping his face neutral he walked up to them, grabbed Ariel by the wrist and dragged her out from the stall.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

''There's no problem to me at all if you want to tell your friends about me... Perhaps I could even make more friends'' He smiled shyly. ''But please, I need you to keep my secret of my feelings about the princess, I trust you it'' He said softly, and hold both of her hands in his.

The next thing he saw was priceless. His cousin showed up, with a blank face and dragged her away from the stalls. He kept calm, a smirk on his face as he saw the 'perfect example of a gentleman'.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

"I promise, your secret is safe with me.." She smiled widely and glanced away.
    "Jim?!" Ariel asked suprised when she saw him, and gasped a little when she once again was dragged away by him.
    "Jim? What are you doing? Let me go.." Ariel frowned before she turned to look at the other man again.
    "I'm sorry, Eric.. It seems like something showed up. I will see you later- okay?!" She smiled softly at him before she glared confused at Jim
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 pm

((should keep posting on this thread or somewher else? xD))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

{Uhm.. Pff.. I don't know. This one? I don't think it matters (A) or?!]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:10 am