Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Odette
Ariel
Eric Storm
7 posters

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] - Page 5 Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 am

Sara feel his tongue with hers. Sara kiss him back as she waped her arms around his neck.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] - Page 5 Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 am

Philip's hands slid down to rest on Sara's hips as he kissed her deeply, his mind becoming fogged but not forgotten. He wanted to give in, let his body take control, but he couldn't, and he knew why and he knew it was the right thing to do. He slowly pushed Sara away reluctantly, not opening his eyes immediately. When his eyes finally opened, he looked upon her face sadly, his hands still holding her waist. He went to say something, then stopped, chewing the inside of his cheek nervously. "I'm so sorry," he said quietly, his eyes locked on hers. "I just-Can't." He looked down at the ground between them, his hands falling from her waist to lay limply in front of him.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:34 am

Sara look at him "Why can't you" asked Sara. She was feeling hurt and anger inside of her. "I will to give myself to you" said Sara as she hit him on the check hard.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 am

Philip didn't even try to block Sara as she slapped his cheek. She had every right to be upset. He rubbed his cheek as he turned to look at her again, his eyes his eyes full of sorrow. "I know, I just-I am so confused right now. And it wouldn't be fair, to you, for me to do 'this' with you when I am not sure of my exact feelings for you." As he spoke to her, his voice calm, he held his cheek, it really did sting quite a bit. "I do like you. I'm just not sure if I'm in love with you." He braced himself for another slap, or for her to walk away. He didn't know what to expect.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 am

Sara had a horrie/sad look on her face. "What I don't beliveen you" said Sara as she look at her hands that were white and rised her hand again and hit him again and push him down "You are a ass" said Sara as she stand up and turn away.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 am

Philip felt his heart ache as he looked at Sara's face, so he quickly looked back down at the ground. He let out a deep sigh, knowing it could of gone this way earlier. "I'm sorry you feel that-" He was interrupted with another slap to the face and a push backwards, his eyes and mouth were wide open in shock. He was sitting on the ground and easily caught himself, so her trying to hurt him wasn't what made him angry, but he was angry.

"Oh I'm an ass? I'm an ass?" he repeated accusatory as he pushed himself up to stand. "I'm an ass because I'm trying to be fair to you? Because I'm trying to do what's right here? Because I don't want to do something we may regret?" He stalked towards Sara and turned her to face him, unusually rough, keeping a tight hold on her arm. "If that's an ass, the what the hell is a decent guy? Cause if what you say is true, then there are no decent guys in the world." He let out an aggravated sigh as he looked up and away from Sara, still holding onto her arm. "Would you rather I have sex with you, not sure of my feelings for you? Is that what you?" he just about yelled, get right in Sara's face.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:39 am

Sara feel pain on her arms. "Well not that I have meet let. It dosen't matter to me if you are fair to me or not, you could kill me without a second thought" said Sara as she look into his eyes. She could feel him going to yell at her as she kiss him. "You don't know about anyone" said Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:49 am

Philip was stunned once again, that seemed to happen a lot when he was with Sara. As she leaned forward and kissed him, his eyes widening, his hand slowly released her arm, falling to him side limply. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. He felt like he could collapse at any moment from how much his head was spinning. "I-I have to go," he stuttered out, looking away from her eyes as he started to walk past her. "I really am so so sorry," he turned back to say, not meeting her eyes.

((YOU BROKE HIM!!!!!XD))
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 am

Sara grab his wrist "Please don't go" said Sara as more tears started to fall from her face. She was broking inside herself to.

(Wow poor Philip)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 am

Philip stopped when he felt a tug on his arm, unsure of what to do. He wanted to turn around, to apologize, profusely for how he acted, but then he knew it probably wouldn't be the best idea. To hell with it, he thought, turning around to face Sara, his face becoming sadder as he took in her tears, and realized he had caused them. "I am so sorry," he whispered reaching up with his free hand to wipe away her tears with his thumb, then softly caressing her cheek. :maybe you're right. Maybe I am an ass." He held her face for another couple seconds before he dropped it, and along with it his gaze. He stared at the ground and let out a small sigh before meeting Sara's eyes again. "You deserve better than me. Someone who doesn't make you cry," he spoke softly. "You should never have to cry, unless it's from happiness." He gave her a small half smile.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 am

Sara look at him "I can't cry for happiness" said Sara as she lead into him. She hated herself to much "My father and my ex hates me to much" said Sara as she cry into him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:59 am

Philip looked down sadly as Sara leaned in and started to cry against his chest, wrapping his arms around her soon after. He softly rubbed her arms and gently laid his head on top of hers. "Anyone who can hate you doesn't deserve your, or anyone else's love," he said softly, running his fingers through her hair before kissing the top of her head.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:05 am

"You don't know if you like or love me" said Sara as she turn away from him and sat down.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 am

"But I do know I don't hate you," Philip assured Sara as he followed her and knelt in front of her. "I could never hate you. You are too wonderful," he said as he took her hands in his, rubbing her hand with his thumb. "It's just-There are-" He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, hanging his head down, as he collected his thoughts. "Do you believe in true love??" he asked, looking back up at Sara and keeping his eyes locked on her face.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 am

"Not anymore" said Sara as she look down. "Why would you asked something like that" asked Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:37 am

Philip looked at Sara's face for another few seconds until he felt his face starting to heat up, like maybe he was blushing, and he looked down at their hands, watching his thumb gently massage her hand. "Because, I think I do. Or I want to," he explained shyly. "The idea that there is someone out there perfect for you, I think that sounds pretty great." He lightly shrugged, still looking down. "Only...I'm not sure how you're supposed to know for sure who you're true love is, like say if you meet this really amazing girl, but then there's another girl you're supposed to marry who also seems nice." He left out Jasmine, not wanting to upset Sara, or at least upset her too much.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:47 am

"You feel nothing for me" said Sara as she stand up. She feel like she die inside "Why not run a sword into my heart that would less painful" said Sara. She turn around and started walking to the door.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"Just trust me, I do care about you, very much, and would never want to hurt you," he said as he fell back to sit, resting his arms on his knees and looking at his hands that were playing with a piece of hay. He let out a deep sigh, knowing there was no way he could convince her at this point of his feelings for her, and saddened by that fact. "But I guess at this point, you will believe whatever you believe and I can't change that. Just know I am sorry, and wish you the best and that you find love in someone worthy of you," he turned his head to look up at her at the end of his little speech, smiling softly, but the smile not reaching his eyes.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Antal inlägg : 141
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-06

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 am

Sara turn and look at him "I'm sorry Philip for what I did" said Sara as she walk next to him as she grab a wet coth and place it over his check "Dose it hurt" asked Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 am

He let out a small chuckle, smiling up at Sara, relieved she wasn't leaving on that note. "It does sting a bit. That was a pretty good strike," he complimented her. He leaned on his side, using one of his arms for support, and brought his other hand up to hold the hand of hers that was on his cheek and gave it a light squeeze. "Are we-" he stopped to swallow a lump in his throat, "Are we okay?" He looked up through his lashes at Sara, his eyes innocent, like a puppy's.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

Sara look at him "My father said that I was good at hitting people" said Sara. Sara look at him "I guess so" said Sara as bat her eyes "You acting like a puppy" said Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 am

"Maaaybe," Philip said playfully, looking off to the side with a silly smirk on his lips. He laughed lightly before he grew more serious again as he looked back at Sara. He gave her hand another soft squeeze, a small, kind smile now on his lips. "I'm glad we're okay," he said softly, rubbing her hand with his thumb.

((How long should this go on? How do you want them to say good bye, and when?))
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 am

"I glad to well I have to go now" said Sara as she kiss his check. Sara stand up and walk to the door "I'm sorry again" said Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:28 am

((I didn't mean it had to be now!XD))

Philip smiled slightly as she kissed his cheek but then watched in slight shock as she stood up, and so he stood himself up with her. "No. No. I'm sorry," he said, taking her hands in his and smiling softly down at her. "Till we meet again?" he asked, just above a whisper, before leaning in and kissing her cheek, a hopeful half smile on his lips as he leaned back. away from her.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 am

(Make up you mind XD)

Sara look at him "How can you forgive me so fast" asked Sara as she grab his hand tighter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:50 am