Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Odette
Ariel
Eric Storm
7 posters

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] - Page 6 Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 am

((I just meant for the future!!!XD For us to discuss it!))

"Because, you have every right to be upset," he said softly with a kind smile, holding their hands to his chest. His face then turned more serious as his eyes pleaded with Sara. "I may have stopped us from going too far, but I did still let us go for longer than we should of. I led you, when i have no clue where my heart lies, or with whom. So for that, I am sorry." He kept his eyes locked with hers all while he spoke, his voice smooth and sincere.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Antal inlägg : 141
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-06

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] - Page 6 Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:23 am

(I know XD)

Sara feel his heartbeat. "It alright Philip I wish I could take it back" said Sara as she lean closer to him "I wish I fould out diffenet about this" said Sara
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 am

Philip re-situated their hands so that both hers for in one of his and moved his free hand to cup her face, gently, and slowly, caressing her cheek. "I just wish I didn't hurt you," he said quietly. "And that you found out about this differently, and better," he agreed, bobbing his head to the side, and then smiling down at Sara.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 am

Sara look at him "Yes but we can't change it" said Sara as she look down. She wish that she didn't know who he was.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:07 am

Philip brought his hand back down to hers as well as his eyes as she looked down. "No. No we can't," he agreed sadly. "Well, I hope you can find someone who won't ever hurt you, only make you happy. Someone you will truly appreciate you." He said as he looked into her eyes. "And i hope that eventually, at some point in time, you will not hate me." He smiled innocently hopeful, his eyes bright, as he looked up at her through his lashes.

((Okay. I think we do need to say goodbye for good soon. I'm running out of things to say.XD))
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Sara look down "I don't know about if I hate you" said Sara with a sad smile "If I find love it will be wrong" said Sara as she kiss his check again "I should go and" said Sara as she pick up his shirt "Put on your shirt" said Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:21 am

"I really hope you don't hate me," Philip said as he smiled softly at Sara. "And you will find someone incredible, and worthy of you. I know it." He gave her hands a light, reassuring squeeze before leaning in a kissing her cheek as she kissed his. He laughed lightly as he caught his shirt. "Yeah. Probably not a good idea to go out without this. Even if I do look good." He laughed a bit harder and quickly put his shirt back on. "Goodbye my friend. For now at least," he said softly, his eyes on Sara and his smile kind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 am