Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

One Night (AU Fanfic tags: Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

One Night (AU Fanfic tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Night (AU Fanfic tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 pm

He rolled his eyes. "It's not all about him Odette. Marriage is about you both! If he'll be disapointed beaucse you're simply not ready yet, then he's not good enough for you. YOu cna't give everything to a person who doens't give as much back."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Night (AU Fanfic tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Night (AU Fanfic tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

She nodded, "You're right....I'm just over-reacting." She said and took a bigger gulp of her drink. "I guess...I should go and head home before he notices I'm gone." She said quietly and pulled out the money to pay for her drink. She placed it on the table and smiled at Jim, "You take care of yourself Jim, and thanks for the advice." She said with a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

He didn't look so pleased with ehr decision.
    Picking up the money he took her hand and placed it in her palm. "Itäs on the house," he mutterd. "And no, you're not over reacting, thta just proves you really care for the captain."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Odette stared down at the money in her hand before sighing, "Thank you Jim...I, you really are one of my best friends." She said quietly. "And not just because you listen to my sob stories." She said lightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm

He hadn't let go of her hand yet. "Then why is it then?" he asked, glancing around the tavern. "'Cause I've been trying to ask myself that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 pm

She stared at him thoughtfully, "Because you're a good person, don't ever give up on yourself Jim. I...I don't ever want to see you get hurt or worse because you didn't believe in yourself. I care about you too much....I think I always have." She said quietly and covered his hand with hers, "Try to always remember how much your friends care about you." She said softly and moved her hand up to cup his face gently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

He liked how soft and wramd her hand felt against his face, but eh couldn't bring himself to look back at her. "You know, for being jsut a firend you sure are giving me all these mixed singnals," he chuckled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Odette laughed but didn't let her hand fall, "Maybe I want to be a bit more daring." She whispered quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 pm

If she hadn't been engaed Jim would've happily played along.
    He took her hand and lowerd it from his face, giving her a stern look. "You could do that with your man. I'm just a friend, nothing more."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

She nodded, "You're right, I'm sorry." She said quietly, feeling ashamed for even attempting that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 pm

"You know, you really shouldn't marry him yet if you're still so damn afraid," he mutterd before turning aroudn to go abck to work.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 pm

She watched him leave and sighed, he was right....damn it she sighed and left the tavern. As she walked she didn't look much at anything just walked. She finally reached the spot at the river where she and Phoebus were planning on getting married. She sighed and plopped down on the grass, she took a few calming breaths before she started crying. "Oh God, I'm pathetic." She said out loud, really angry at herself. She carried on like this for a few moments just letting her anger and frusteration out into the open. It was something she had never done before but she was finding it to be incredibly relaxing. After she was done ranting she just sighed and closed her eyes, not prepared for the man to appear and drag her off of the ground by her hair. She shrieked and kicked him right where it counted, he released her with a howl and Odette grabbed her knife. She slashed widly at him as he came at her again and then brutally forced the knife from her grip and flung her to the ground. Odette kicked him again and tried to escape but he pulled her back towards him with his hand wound into her hair.
    (don't ask me where this came from....XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

(O_______O holyshit. xD)

Jim heard the door close behind Odette as she left and sighend. Hello guilt trip. You'd think he'd grow imune to this by now.
    Saying he was taking a break he went after her, seeing she was already far down the street.

Reaching the river, he saw a man suddenly attack her from behind, and without thinking he had jumped in.
    Kicking him off Odette, he sent another kick to his face, surely brekaing more thna just the man's nose.
    He grabbed the knife on the ground and witihou as much as blinking, cut his throut open.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Odette was still shaky and looked up just in time to see Jim kill the man right in front of her. She sat down on the grass and just stared at the man and the blood pooling out from his slit throat. She swallowed hard and then looked back up at Jim. "I....um, I'm sorry." She whispered and stared at the body again.
    (sorry yeah it was kinda scary XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm

JIm groaled and threw the knife away before turning back to her. "Sorry? Why are you sorry?!" he hissed. "You haven't even done anything! Shit, i'm so freaken tired of that word."

(Nuuu it was good ;D )
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 pm

She looked down, "No...I just I should have seen him coming and I shouldn't have come onto you at the tavern...and I...I don't know." She said quietly and bitterly as she looked away from the body.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm

As if finally realising he had killed someone, he cursed at himself and slumped down to the ground.
    "It's alright," he said dryly. "It's not liek I disliked it anyway."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Odette sighed, "Well maybe not but you made a good point. I can't be with him if I'm scared...so I'm going to be breaking off the engagement cause I need time to think." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"Great, here comes another guilt trip," he sighend and laid back down. "Fine, do whatever you want, as logn as you're sure."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

She shook her head, "No don't feel guilty! I need to think....and get my thoughts together on this whole getting married thing." She admitted quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"I said fine, not my buisness anyway. It's your life," he mumbled and turned so his abck was facing her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 pm

She sighed, "Then why do I get the feeling you think you're guilty?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

"I don't knoe, mayeb the same reaosn you feel the need to apologize the whole time?" he suggested.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Odette sighed, "Good point, all right so maybe we both have things we regret at the moment." She admitted softly and lay down on the grass.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 pm

"Apparently we do," he sighend tiredly. "...i've really got to sued to killing," he said while staring the dead body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 am