Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 am

(( ILIKEYOUMARINA<33 ))

Flynn sighs, trying to let her words set in. Everyone always told him it wasn't his responsibility to take care of others. But as he always looked around, seeing an innocent person, a person who deserves to be happy, everyday scarred miserably physically, emotional, mentally, or even all three at the same time. He couldn't help but want to help them in anyway he could.

Flynn breaks away from the kiss, looking down. He traces his finger on the rough linear pattern on her skin.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 am

[Thank you Flynn! <<3]
    Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8iekikILs1rusjpbo9_250
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 am

Belle looked to his fingers as he traced one of her scars. She sighed, closing her eyes. "Flynn...do you still blame yourself for my attack?" She whispered, her golden eyes searching his.

(( Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) - Page 2 Tumblr_lz749tm4U41r5tdn1
    I'm not mean. I speak my mind. Sometimes it just comes out to your disliking, Marina. ))
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:22 am

[Hmm, I know.... Luv you too, Belle!! <<3]
    Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8nl0kiK9F1rcwuc0o1_500
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 am

(( Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7ukohPtnQ1qeitqh

Girl Drama... I will never understand. ))

"Do you want the truth or the lie...?" Flynn replies back, not looking into her eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 am

"Don't ever lie to me," Belle said simply, her eyes serious. She reached over and rested her hand on his cheek, her thumb brushing against his skin.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 am

"Then I won't..." He looks up at her. "I will always blame myself for what happened to you. With every fiber in my body. No matter what you or anybody else try to talk me out of it, I just can't Belle." Flynn looks back down again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

Belle pursed her lips and looked away. She knew he was stubborn, and knew that the topic of her attack was one neither of them wanted to acknowledge even happened unless they had to. With her scars, it was hard to avoid. But, the issue of who was to blame always seemed to be the biggest argument. She knew it was her fault for going unarmed, yet he said he should have been with her. She was the assassin. She should have known better than to wander in the woods unarmed.

She sighed and looked back to him. "One day you'll see differently," She mumbled, turning his chin to look back at her. "I...I don't know if you were serious that one time you said I was the girl you wanted to always be with, but...I hope you were being serious. Know why?" She asked, tilting her head and brushing her fingertips across his jawline. "Because...no matter who we point fingers at for what happened, I don't care. It happened, and I'm better. What matters to me is that you stayed around. I only know one other male who would do the same, and that's because he's a prince who tells women what they want to hear," She said with a small smile.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 am

(( Ohh, Burn Towards Phillip~!

Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) - Page 2 Tumblr_m0t4tjgRET1r757jv ))

A smile appears on Flynn's face at her 'Prince' comment. He looks back at her, with the smile on his face. "I meant what I said, Belle. I will never lie to you. You are the one I want to be with forever." His lips grazes her softly and affectionatly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 am

((Hey hey hey. What did I do? I thought we were friends!!! Man, Philip just cannot catch a break today.))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

((<3333333333333333333 Belles joking. She loves her princey playboy best friend, too. XD))

Belle smiled a bit as she saw his smile. She shivered at his kiss and smiled a bit more as she replayed his words in her head. She knew Flynn was who she wanted to be with. A nice small wedding, their cabin in the woods, a baby with those eyes of his..."I love you," she whispered before kissing him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:00 pm

"And I love you." Flynn smiles, pulling her closer to him. He kisses her deeply and passionatly. He pulls away just a bit to where their lips are still touching. "Shall I stay for the night?" He whispered, looking into her eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Belle fell into the kiss, losing herself and only holding to Flynn. As he spoke, her eyes showed her intoxication with him. She nodded, smiling, then kissed him again, deep and passionate.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Belle Rolfe wrote:((<3333333333333333333 Belles joking. She loves her princey playboy best friend, too. XD))

Belle smiled a bit as she saw his smile. She shivered at his kiss and smiled a bit more as she replayed his words in her head. She knew Flynn was who she wanted to be with. A nice small wedding, their cabin in the woods, a baby with those eyes of his..."I love you," she whispered before kissing him.

((Grumble grumble....))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Flynn smiles at Belle's nod. He turns, placing her on the bed and standing up. He lets go of her waist but never leaves her lips. He slowly unbuttons the ruined top.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Belle's hands stayed hooked at the back of his neck as he moved her. She kept her lips with his, loving how easily he could pull her under whenever he kissed her. She'd never been able to resist him, not that she really ever wanted to. She could hear him trying to take off his shirt. She smirked slightly and stood up, keeping her lips with his as she made quick work of his shirt buttons and slid it off of his shoulders. She ghosted one of her hands down his chest, her fingertips barely touching his skin before she hooked a finger under the material of the top of his pants and tugged him closer by that.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 pm

"I was trying to be seductive but that works to." Flynn smirks before pushing both of them down onto the bed. He grazes his lips down her neck and back up.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Belle giggled, rolling her eyes. "Please...your voice is seductive enough," she murmured, closing her eyes as he kissed her neck. She groaned softly, chewing her bottom lip with a grin. Her neck was her weak spot, and she knew he knew that. She pulled his chin back up, kissing him deeply. Her hand trailed down his chest to the front of his pants and rubbed her palm against his member through his pants.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 am

Flynn moaned into her mouth. His hands trails down to her breast, playing with her nipple underneath his shirt. He pulls back, looking at the shirt. "One of these days, I'm going to run out of it shirts."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:38 am

Belle moaned softly, chewing her bottom lip as she smiled at him. "Mm...well, then ill just have to start sleeping nude," she smirked playfully before sliding her hand into his pants and taking hold of him. She brought his lips back to hers and then worked on his neck as she slid her hand along his length. She curiously rubbed her thumb against the tip, not sure of how the felt.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 am

"Mmm... I like more." Flynn moans, trailling kisses to her neck and down to her clevage.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:17 am

Belle smiled as she heard him moan. He had no idea how much the simple sounds he made made her blood spike. "Roll over," she instructed before pushing him over so that his legs hung off the side of the bed. She crawled off the bed and sat onto her knees in front him. She kept her gold eyes on his as she slid his belt through the loops and then to the floor. She brushed her hand against the buldge In his pants and smirked as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She tugged his pants down with his boxers. She arched a brow at how aroused he already was. "Hmm..." she hummed as she took his length in her hand and held it straight. She leaned down, keeping her eyes Hooke with his as she ran her tongue along his member, then took him into her mouth.

((Belle wins at seduction. ;3))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 am

(( The Woman always win at seduction XDD ))

Flynn watches her, enjoying her seductive side. He throws back his head, a groaned rumbling in his body.

(( Short response is a FAIL right now XD))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:54 am

Belle grinned, loving the sound he made. She started to bob her head, her eyes focused on his face.

(I'm laughing too hard to think seriously. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 am

(( I hope it's not at my poor smut writing XDDD ))

Flynn groans, her name slipping from his lips. He watches her as she pleased him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:44 pm