Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 am

[Nah.... it wasn't his talk... Ms Doll liked what she saw... XD]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:55 am

((Eric...Rolling Eyes))

A part of Philip was able to relax when she answered him, and internally he let out a sigh of release. Externally, he did release his fists, and he wasn't glaring anymore, but now it was sad, as he looked down at the ground. He didn't know what to say to her. So she didn't have clients now, but she did use to have clients. She used to be intimate with lots of different men. Just the thought of it made him nauseous, and his chest hurt. He crossed his arms over his chest and continued to stare at the ground, unsure of what to do.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:13 am

Jasmine bites her lip, looking at him and then away.
    "I need you to understand that the clients are the only thing that is helping me sustain my life. They help pay for everything, including staying here and eating. I do not get anything for dancing at all, it all goes to the club." She looks up at him. Her vision start to become blurry, knowing he was probably judging her as a whore. She turned away from him, keeping him from seeing her sorrow. No one could understand what it felt like everytime a client showed just for her, how distgusted she felt afterwards. The only person she could even talk about the problems seemed to only be Naveen, but the conversations were brief since he didn't like talking about it either.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 am

Philip looked up slowly, and shyly, at Jasmine, watching her turn away, and his chest started to ache, even more than before, as he saw her so sad. His brow furrowed in sorrow and he slowly approached Jasmine. He reached out to touch her shoulder before turning her around and embracing her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and kissing the top of her head before resting his on top of hers. "I'm sorry," he said softly, rubbing her arms lightly. He didn't know what he should say, but he couldn't bare to see her upset.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Jasmine slowly wraps her arms around his waist. "I'm so sorry... If I could change what I do, I would in a heart beat." Jasmine whispers, a small tear sliding down her cheek.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:56 am

Philip looked down sadly, his head still resting on top of Jasmine's when, before he closed his eyes and hugged her tighter, letting out a small sigh. He didn't know what to do, and it killed him. Then, a slight idea struck him and he rose his head slowly. He pulled just a bit out of Jasmine's arms and looked down at her, a loving smile on his lips and his eyes hopeful. "Perhaps there's something I could do to help you," he said softly.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Jasmine looks at him, her eyebrow raising just a bit. "What do you have on your mind pretty boy?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Philip's smile grows a bit upon hearing her old nick name for him and looks down briefly between them before meeting her gaze again. "I was just thinking, I'm a prince right? Going to be king? I have money. I can help you," he explained casually, softly rubbing Jasmine's back with his thumbs. "So maybe you won't have to have clients anymore," he said softer, looking down shyly.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm

"Oh... But I can't take your money, even if you insist. I'd feel horrible if I did." Jasmine shakes her head, crossing her arms.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 pm

"I just-I hate the idea of other men, touching you, and kissing you," he said quietly, swallowing a lump in his throat and looking down. He then looked up at Jasmine, a small smirk on his lips and reached up to caress her cheek with his thumb. "I don't want you kissing anyone but me," he said softly before leaning in to gently kiss her lips. When he pulled away, he looked deep into her eyes, his eyes warm and kind. "Tell me what I can do. I'll do anything," he said gently, but firmly as he grazed over her cheek with the tips of his fingers.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 pm

"I'm afraid there's nothing that you can do without me saying No." Jasmine sighs before wrapping her arms around his neck. She brushes his cheeck with her fingertips lightly. "I just need you to trust me that I'm doing the right thing..."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 am

"Oh I trust you," he said with a small smirk, the lightness not reaching his eyes though, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's your clients I'm unsure about," he confessed quietly, leaning his forehead against hers, their noses brushing against each other.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 am

"I don't trust them either." Jasmine scrunches her nose before smiling up at him. She leans up and kisses his lips deeply, placing her hand on his cheek.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:46 am

Philip holds Jasmine close to his body, his hands on her waist and sliding up to her back, as he kisses her. His heart rate was going wild and his head was fuzzy, as if the whole world was disappearing. If only the world could disappear, he thought, his eyes opening as his brain started to work again. However, he pushed the thought far out of his mind and closed his eyes tight as he pulled Jasmine closer against him and kissed her even deeper.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:30 am

Jasmine wraps her arms around his neck and reaches on her tippy toes so he didn't have to arch his neck so much. She felt her heart bouncing in her chest that it almost felt hard to breath. Melting into him as he pulled her closer, Jasmine felt her whole being at peace. She knew exactly what she felt for him like she felt for no other man before.

(( Poor Naveen x'D ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 am

((Aladdin will make him feel better.XD And maybe more confused.))

Philip's head was spinning as he breathed in Jasmine's intoxicating scent and his fingers clutched at the fabric of her clothes as he held on to her for dear life. Surely this is love, this is what his mother felt for his father. This wasn't just a simple crush he had confused for love. Right here, with Jasmine in his arms, he never felt so whole, like he would fall apart when he left her because he would be missing part of himself.

He pulled back from their kiss, just slightly, taking shallow breaths, and leaned his forehead back against Jasmine's, taking her face in one of his hands as the other one still rested on the small of her back. "I love you," he whispered softly, his eyes closed, still working to catch his breath, and banishing any thoughts that could ruin this moment. He leaned back just slightly and looked up at Jasmine hesitantly, a small, hopeful smile on his lips as he kept their bodies close, softly caressing her skin under his hands.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 am

(( A little mix of both XDD ))

As he pulls back, she takes shakey small breaths. She trys to return her heartbeat back at a normal speed but fails shortly after he told her that he loves her. She looks up at him, her big eyes shining with happiness.
    "And I love you, Phillip." Jasmine whispers back with a huge smile on her face.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 am

Philip smiled ecstatically as he heard Jasmine speak and wrapped his arms around her, spinning her in a circle. When he set her down, he met her eyes and smiled softly down at her before hugging her tightly again. "I suppose that settles it then," he whispered into her neck. He then pulled back slightly, keeping his hands on her waist. "I cannot get married to the Princess. I have to call off this wedding." Philip reached up to caress Jasmine's cheek softly, holding her face, his eyes full of love, and a small smile on his lips. He didn't know how, but Philip knew he had to stop his impeding nuptials. He couldn't possibly marry Cinderella now, when he was in love with Jasmine.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 am

Jasmine giggles as he spins her around. She smiles up at him, placing a her hand ontop of his. "You don't know how happy I will be if that can happen."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:04 am

Philip smiles serenely down at Jasmine, rubbing the back of her hand lightly with his thumb. "Almost as happy as I would be," he said softly, rubbing her back lightly before closing his eyes as he leaned his forehead against hers. He let out a quiet sigh, just standing there, rubbing Jasmine's hand for a moment. "I'll figure something out. I promise," he whispered, eyes still closed, and his mind trying desperately to figure out some sort of plan.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:33 am

(( *cough* I bet a certain spoiled Princess would love to help...
    Charlotte: Twisted Evil ))

"I'm sure you will... But if you need help, you can always ask me..." Jasmine smiles, her big eyes looking at his closed ones. She closes her eyes though, jsut enejoying the moment while it was still there.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:52 pm

((Oh yes. I'm sure this would make A certain princess VERY happy.XD))

Philip smiled at Jasmine's words, his head still against hers and his thumb still rubbing the back of her hand. He pulled back, just slightly, so he could see her face, his hand still resting against her cheek. "I will keep that in mind," he said softly, a warm crooked smile on his lips. He lightly rubbed her back with his one hand as the other lay gently on her cheek and held her hand, and then he leaned in to kiss her lips softly. As he pulled back, he stared intently into Jasmine's eyes, only the hint of a smile on his lips. "I will do whatever it takes," he said softly, yet full of conviction. He then kissed her forehead and pulled her into a deep embrace, wrapping his arms around Jasmine's shoulders and laying his head on top of hers lightly.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 am

"I know you will." Jasmine says, wraping her arms around his torso. She rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes. Enjoying his determination to change the marriage, she knew it was going to be a difficult task for him and there's a narrow chance that the marriage will not continue. She hated her doubtful thoughts but they easily took over.
    What if he really did get to know Cinderella, changing his mind about loving her and love Cinderella instead? What if there was no choice? If he does break off the marriage, will Cinderella's parents be angry, upset with the royal family? That would put them in a worse situation than they are in now.
    The idea itself made Jasmine now feel guilty and selfish. If something did happen horribly to Nirethia and Phillip's family because Jasmine couldn't contain her helpless little crush. Her heart thud agianst her chest, but not the way it does for Phillip but in a painful, guilty way. She squeezed her eyes close and chewed her bottom lip.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 am

Philip lightly kissed the top of Jasmine's head every few seconds, as if to make up for the thoughts running through his head. What was he going to do? Could he really turn his back on his country, his family for her? Cause it may come down to that. And what if calling off the marriage started a war. Then he would be responsible for any and all deaths and injuries. His arms reflexively tightened around Jasmine and his jaw clenched and he laid yet another kiss on top of her head. He didn't want to lose Jasmine. Just the thought of it sent a pain through his chest. But he couldn't let his people, and his family, deal with the possible fall out. He turned his face into Jasmine's hair, taking in her scent, and tightened his arms around her, feeling her warmth, as his eyes looked up to the ceiling, sad and unsure.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 am

Jasmine sighs heavily before her hands slipping away down to her sides. She could feel the tears stinging to fall when she realized what needed to happen. Her hands move up, placing them on his chest and pulling away from his embrace.
    "You... have to marry her Phillip... There's no other way..." Jasmine whispers, looking away from him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:23 pm