Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:54 am

Philip watched Jasmine in surprise as she pushed them apart, bending his neck to try and see her face, and his eyes widened when she spoke. He held onto her arms tightly, both so she couldn't leave and so he could stay upright. Hearing those words leave Jasmine's mouth, it was like she punched him in the stomach. He couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, he didn't know how to reply. He could feel a lump in his throat, and he swallowed hard to try and get it out, not entirely successfully. "N-No," he stuttered out, before clearing his throat. "No. There has to be something I can do. Some way to fix this," Philip said quietly, partly just to himself as he looked around them, his brow furrowed as he thought. He then looked back at Jasmine and bent his head to meet her eyes, looking into them intensely, seeming a lot calmer on the outside then he was on the inside. "I will fix this. I will not marry someone i don't love," he said firmly, softly rubbing her arms with his fingers.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 am

Jasmine shakes her head, her heart kicking her chest over and over again. "You don't need to fix it Phllip. You just... have to forget about me and fall in love with Cinderella..." She tells him, with a shakey voice. "It's better for everyone..." She looks away from his eyes, not wanting to show that her heart is tearing into pieces.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:39 am

"Oh is that all?" Philip asked as he released Jasmine's arms and through his hands in the air, turning to face the door, his voice growing a bit irritated. He rested one hand on his hip as he massaged his head with the other. He didn't want to fight with Jasmine, he wanted to hold her in his arms and never let go. But she wouldn't have it. He turned around again, dropping his arms by his sides, and looked up at Jasmine sadly. His shoulders were slumped over and his mouth had started to form into a frown. "Who is it really better for?" he asked calmly. "Cause I know it sure as hell is not better for me," he said firmly, standing up straight again.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 am

Jasmine shakes her head, turning her body away from him. Her emotions starting to fog her mind. "It doesn't matter if it's better for you or for me! We need to stop being selfish and know what our place is. I know my duties, maybe you should learn yours!"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:38 am

Philip could feel his blood begin to boil and his hands formed into tight fists by his side, so tight his knuckles were white. He just glared at Jasmine, his jaw set, for a few seconds, the silence burning in his ears. "My duties huh?" he asked, his voice barely audible as he spoke through clenched teeth and looked down at the ground. "I am so sick and tired of hearing about my duties," he spat at her back, picking up volume as he spoke and looking back up at Jasmine. He was fuming now, his eyes wide and his nostrils flaring. He had never been so mad before, even when he fought with his father, he never had gotten here, to this place.

"Shouldn't I be the one to choose my own duties? Shouldn't my duties be to my heart? To what I feel and think?" He didn't even wait for an answer, he turned to face the door and angrily ran his hands through his hair, letting out an irritated huff as he did so. He sighed deeply as he rested his hand on his hip and his head in his other hand, leaning to one side. This was not at all what he thought would happen by coming here, too be honest, he hadn't even really thought it through, and now, he regretted even coming.

"I shouldn't have come," he said softly, dropping his hands to hang by his side, still facing the door, but turning his head so that he could see Jasmine's back out of the corner of his eye. "I'm so sorry," he said as he walked to the door, reaching up to grab the door knob, but hesitating before he could turn it. "For everything," he added, looking back at Jasmine again before turning away and walking out the door.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:07 am

As he yelled, she immediatly regretted what she said. She was so stupid! Always saying things that she didn't mean to say. When she heard him left, the tears finally fell. She felt her body shake but not in the way that made her happy. She covers her face with her hands before collapsing on the ground to her knees.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 am

((One last post.:3))

Philip watched his feet as they took him back out the way he had come, feeling his chest ache as he walked farther from Jasmine, his fists tightening and relaxing by his sides and his face emotionless. He quickly pulled on his hood before he entered the main room, and then made a bee-line for the exit, not noticing anything around him, just focused on that door. Once outside, he briefly looked around and then started for the harbor, not wanting to be around people, especially not any of the people he might find at the castle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:37 am