Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A New Life? (AU fanfic)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A New Life? (AU fanfic) Empty A New Life? (AU fanfic)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

(uhmm also something I did last night, sorry its ooc and cheesy)

She stared at him, it was moments like these that she was reminded of why she was so drawn to him. "Come away with me...help me raise our child, leave everything else behind while we still can!" She pleaded as she stared up at him. He just shook his head before he gently moved her hands to hold with his own. "No...I...I can't." He said quietly as he stared into her eyes. She looked down and let out a little sob, "I know deep down, you don't want to be stuck with him forever." She said quietly. He let out a bitter laugh before he lifted her chin so they could stare into one another's eyes, "Guess you're not that stupid." He said quietly. Odette moved one of her hands to gently cup his face, "Please...do yourself a favor for once Michael." She begged softly as she stared earnestly up at him. Michael closed his eyes and sighed before he lightly removed her hand with one of his. "You always were stubborn." He said with a small smile, funny how it had used to bother him. He pressed a kiss against her forehead, "Just get yourself as far away from here as you can...get married to someone who can love you like I can't." He said quietly as he stared down at her. Odette met his eyes with tears falling down her face, "I'll never love anyone the way I love you." She said quietly. He made a noise and then held her against him. She leaned into his embrace, "I'm not the only stubborn one." She said quietly. He laughed darkly amused, "No you're not." He said before he pulled back and stared down at her. They just met one another's gaze and then Odette stretched up to kiss him. This kiss was passionate and full of emotion, both of them knowing this could be their last kiss. When it was over Odette clung to him, not wanting to let him go. He allowed her too as he didn't want to let her go either. "I'm going to miss you." She whispered suddenly, at her words Michael almost smiled. "How could you miss me?" He asked curiously. Odette bit her bottom lip, "I just will...the way how you silently approach me from behind...the way how you...you look at me....oh and those kisses you always give me before you leave." She said with a small smile. Michael smirked, "The only thing I'm going to miss is when you knew to stay quiet." He said but with a little smirk. Odette laughed and then pulled away from him, "Take care of yourself." She whispered quietly. He just shook his head, "Don't worry about me, just stay out of trouble." He said seriously before he mounted his horse. Odette laughed and then watched him ride off.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A New Life? (AU fanfic) Empty Re: A New Life? (AU fanfic)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 pm

x'DDDDDD I cna't stop seeing the crakc you made while reading this<333 i was even waiting for Mike to say: Joey will be jelous" hahaha<33
    thia is so sweet<33 good work Hannah :3
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 pm

I remembered that crack too!!! XDD
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:56 pm

yeah I totally based it on the crack XDDD and thank you wifey :3 and darn I forgot to put that oh wells XDD muahahaha glad you think so Marina.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:07 am