Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Post  Marina Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Marina arched her head slighly as he kissed her neck, she closed her eyes and bit her lips to suppress a moan, but she couldn't hold it longer and she moaned softly when he moved his hand up, and started kissing her neck, the weakest spot in her whole body.

She took a little while to process his question, ''No, I'm all alone... but maybe John can show up later to take me home'', she moaned again and dug her hands into his hair while she kissed down to his neck... She didn't know why John showed up later, or didn't show at all, but now she knew, and the though of being with Phoebus and in a place like the court, made it all more interesting.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Post  Phoebus Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 pm

"Then I guess Rolfe has to wait if we aren't done by then, don't you think?!" Phoebus smirked once again before he continued to kiss her neck when he heard her moans. His hand slid down underneath his shirt and fondled her breast gently - feeling how her nipple started to harden under his touch. At the same time he took one of her hands and led it down to the bulge between his legs so that she would know how excited he was. Even though it was fabric between her touch and his still growing member - a enjoyable feeling went through his body and Phoebus went up to her lips again and gave her a heated kiss.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Marina laughed softly against his skin, John would have to wait till the cows come home, because she wouldn't miss this moment with Phoebus for anything in the world. She gasped when she felt his hand underneath her shirt, his touch was so different from John's and she felt glad and excited at the thought of being with another man.

As he led her hand to his bulge, she started rubbing it gently, making it grow more. Feeling it was enjoying him as much it started enjoying her, she slipped her hand inside his pants, taking his member in her hand while she kissed him back with the same emotion. She smiled into the kiss as she sensed the effect her touch did to him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Phoebus moaned into the kiss once her hand was inside his pants- and spread her lips so that his tongue could play with hers. He took away his hand from her thigh so that he could pull down his pants and underwear in the same movement- making it easier for her to stroke his member. And instead of placing his hand back on her leg- he went directly to between her legs and rubbed it a little roughly over the fabric.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Hearing him moaning made her getting more excited, and she deepened the kiss so her tongue could tangle with his, and she could taste all inside his mouth. She smirked when she feel free to rub him, and she started stroking through all his lenght. She panted when his hand went down to her privates, and she pulled from the kiss to take his shirt off, ''Tell me, sir... Why a knight has to put so many clothes on?'', she giggled while working on getting all that was left from his clothes off.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 pm

"Well, I have to say the same thing about you. You have way to much clothes on.." He chuckled and was completely naked infront of her before he started to undress her too. He kissed whenever he could- and was never so far away from her body that he couldn't any longer feel the warmth from her. He lifted her slightly up from the table as he took off her trousers and underwear, and as soon they were gone- Phoebus sat down her again and kneeled in front of her. With his hands on her thighs, he moved her to the edge before he spread her legs so that her most private parts was exposed in front of him. Slowly he leaned into her and started to lick her clit teasingly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 pm

(why am I shipping these two?? I think they're adorable...x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 pm

She bit her lip provocatively while he chuckled, and helped him to get her clothes off. She looked briefly at his naked body, and couldn't help but compare him with John... Phoebus' muscles were more defined, and his body looked stronger, more virile. She felt ashamed for a moment, this wasn't like a lady should behave, but yet Phoebus was only comforting her and she really wanted him.
    Once she was all naked, she suddenly blush because of her scars. Marina didn't show them, except for some few people that helped her... And she was afraid of whay Phoebus would say or think about that... Since the attack, she lost some confidence in herself, she thought she wasn't as beautiful as she has always been, and perharps that was one of the reasons for John looking for somebody else. She leaned back when he moved her on the table, resting herself on her elbows, and she moaned softly when his tongue licked her privates.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Phoebus teased her a little more before he looked up at her, and he couldn't help but think that something was wrong. He slowly stood up again and stroked her cheek gently.
    "Don't you want to any more, or am I doing something wrong?" He asked a little sadly and placed his other hand on her hip.
    "You seems a little-- tensed"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:36 pm

''No, you didn't do anything wrong... It's just me and... my marks'', she whispered at her last words, and looked sheepishly down to her body. Once she skin was all smooth, but thanks to John, her side has this thin scar, and a long one on her leg... Thankfully, Phoebus hand was covering the worst of them, which make her deeply ashamed... The phrase, 'SHE'S A BEAUTY' at her hip hurt her badly than the other, and she avoiding looking or touching it...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Phoebus looked down at her body with a frown. Of course he had seen them, but didn't really paid so much attention to it. The mark was right-- she was a beauty, with or without scars. Phoebus slowly stroked her cheek again before he gave her another kiss.
    "I don't care about those.." He said softly, and with a little smile.
    "Now- should I continue?!" Phoebus asked teasingly and raised a eyebrow slightly
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Marina let a little tear of happiness ran as she looked into his face, that she quickly wipped it away... She put a hand around his neck and brought him to a soft and brief kiss, ''You were suppose to comfort me, weren't you?'' She teased him as her fingers draw a way on his skin and she gently rubbed his member.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:48 am

[Gah >< sorry for late reply. but now I'm back on track Twisted Evil ]

Phoebus smiled softly at her and really hoped that everything will be alright for her in the end when he saw the tear. He nodded slightly with a smirk by her question before he kissed her passionately and moaned quietly into her lips. He placed one hand between her legs again and slowly put one finger at her entrance teasingly beforoe he easily slid it in- which soon was joined by a second finger as well.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:13 pm

[Don't worry! XD]

Marina kissed him back, not afraid or ashamed of anything anymore. She gasped weakly in his lips when she felt his finger inside her, and tightened her grip on his member slightly. She arched her neck a bit when she felt a second finger, which made her push her hips against his touch, allowing him to go father.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Phoebus kissed her on the lips softly one more time before he went down to her collarbone and neck as he pumped his fingers inside of her.
    "Do you know what really would make me glad?!" He asked quietly between the kisses before he looked up at her.
    "I was thinking that you could maybe please me with --your mouth..?!" Phoebus said with a smile and stroke her cheek with his free hand. If she had been someone else, he had probably guided her down on her knees himself- but now when they were supposed to comfort each other, Phoebus didn't want to force her into doing something she didn't want to do.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Marina moaned lightly feeling his fingers moving inside her, ''Phoebus...'', she cried softly when he kissed her neck, feeling her skin shivering at his lips.

''My mouth?'', she asked innocently, batting her eyelashes. Her lips tugged into a small smirk, ''You mean like this?'', she took his fingers from her, and licked one by one, keeping eye contact with him. She got off the table and pulled him into another deep kiss, ''Or perhaps I was mistaken...'', she smiled into his lips and then she slid her hands down into his chest as she got into her knees. She smiled sweetly up to him before she licked his lenght, and twirling her tongue softly at it's tip. She rested one hand at his thight, and with the other she massage his balls as she took him into her mouth.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Phoebus glanced at her when she first spoke- and couldn't help but feel that he shouldn't have asked that. Maybe she wasn't that type of girl?! But as soon she smirked and licked his fingers, Phoebus shivered by arousal and smiled widely at her. He kept his gaze on her softly when she sat down on her knees and he ran one hand through her hair before he place the hand on the back of her head. He leaned his own head back as he moaned quietly.
    "Yepp... Now I'm really happy" He chuckled slightly
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Marina smirked slightly when he moaned, she looked up to him, and started bobbing her head along his lengh, while she tightened her grip on his balls softly. He was so big that she had to be careful to not shock, since he fulled all of her mouth.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Phoebus closed his eyes slowly and tightened his grasp on her hair as he moaned even louder by her touch and mouth around his length. He waited a little longer until he forced himself to take her hands softly and helped her up on her feets again. Of course he didn't want her to stop, but there were other things he wanted to do before someone could show up..
    Phoebus lifted her up on the table again and kissed her deeply as he let his member stroke against her entrance- teasing her slightly
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Marina smirked softly, seeing how well she was comforting the captain. She continued bobbing her head, feeling his member getting harder, and she took him deeper at each move she did with the head...
    As he took her hands, she looked deeply into his eyes with a small smirk at her lips. She gasped softly when he put her into the table again, and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. She bit her lips after kissing him, and let a crying moan out while he teased her, ''Captain, why don't you take me? I'm all yours now...'', she whispered softly when she leaned over him and kissed along his jaw til the edge of his beard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:11 pm