Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 pm

*Rapunzel blushes* Y-yeah...I guess so... Though I'm still a little upset it happened.. *she looks up to Ariel sadly, putting her hand on hers; her eyes look at her, very soft, still feeling very guilty Ariel had to go through that*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Ariel Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 pm

"Why wouldn't you be? You slept with one of the Korso's son.." Ariel shrugged blankly before she realised that she wanted to be with Jim- and Michael was his father.. But it was diffrent with Jim-- she hoped.
    "Anyways.. We both survived and are here- so lets make the best out of it" Ariel looked up with a little smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

*Rapunzel nods before tilting her head* Is there something wrong with...a Korso? I'm not sure if I know them... *she smiles to Ariel happily* You're right. Hey, would you like to try the pie now?? *she giggles*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 am

"They are--- the worsts people ever.." Ariel sighed and looked away when she said it.
    "Oh, right.. I'm so sorry. I've alot on my mind." Ariel giggled slightly and glanced down at the pie as she took a bite from it.
    "Wow, Rapunzel.. This is really good.. I can't believe it- it tastes just like the ones I ate when I was little.." She gasped and took another bite. She haven't had one of these in years.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 am

*Rapunzel's eyes soften at Ariel's words; she could tell the girl has been through a lot and maybe she just needed a good friend to take some weight off her shoulders; Rapunzel was perfectly happy to apply for that job; she giggles when Ariel eats some bite before she smiles a bit before blinking a little in surprise* When you were little huh? That's funny..! This recipe was actually something handed down to me from my actual mother!! It was one of the only things I've kept with me throughout the years, even when I forgot her..
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:58 pm

"That's weird.." Ariel shrugged, but didn't thought about it so much really.
    "I ate it with my family and cousins... I loved this pie so much-- but then my mother lost touch with her sister, and after that -- well, no more pie" Ariel smiled softly at Rapunzel before she took another bite.
    "Didn't you say that you lost your memory? How can you know it's from your mother?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:19 pm

*Rapunzel tilts her head* Really..? Huh...that's too bad... *she smiles a little, and looks away* Well, it's something I had with me, even when I lost my memory. I thought it belonged to the woman that raised me, but everytime I'd make the pie, I'd feel ao happy and I remember sharing it with family as well.. Something I know I never did with that woman..
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 pm

[Occ: Hahah xD <3 I don't know what to write without sounding to "cheesy" .. <.< so bear with me xD]

"I remember the last time I ate this.. It was me and my family together with some of our relatives, and we were on a hill by the sea. You could almost see another land across the water.. it was a wonderful summer.." Ariel sighed in the end and looked down when she started to think about her parents. She missed them so much.
    "And why do you call the woman who raised you for just "the woman"? Isn't you happy that someone took care of you when you were alone?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:31 pm

( XD It's okay! X3 I can work with it! ;D )

*Rapunzel blinks a bit; as Ariel talks about that hill, foggy memories begin to fill Rapunzel's mind* ...D-did you...used to sing a song...? With..the other children...too...? *she scrunches up her nose before giving out an exhale, while turning her face to her friend* Because though she did raise me...she only used me for selfish reasons.. She knew my ability of art and...she took advantage of that, selling my pictures and keeping the money for herself.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 pm

"Oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that, Rapunzel.." Ariel smiled sadly with a little frown. It seemed like Rapunzel've had a hard life.
    "Uhm.. Yeah, of course.. Or there was alot of songs, especially in the evenings by the fire.. why?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and shakes her head* It's alright. I'm much happier where I am now..! *her eyes get slightly wide before she bites her lip* It...just seems like something...I used to do... I think. *she rubs her forehead trying to remember* I just...seem to remember...some family. And...I remember singing songs with them.. By the fire too..!
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Ariel raised an eyebrow and tilted her head a little to the side while she forced a smile. She didn't know what to say really, it all seemed weird. But many familys did things like that..
    "Well, are you sure that you don't rememeber anything from when you were little?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 pm

*Rapunzel sighs* Well...lately...I've been having these dreams..that I think are related to my past.. So...I think I'm starting to... Like...being with family...on a hill by the sea. Though YOU mentioned it...I remember it...!
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 pm

"Are you saying that we are -- family?!" Ariel frowned confused, but with a small smile. This just got weirder.. She and Punz can't be relative- they just.. couldn't.
    "But we will never know, do we? My parents are dead-- you don't remember yours.." She shrugged slightly
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 pm

((We are family!!! I got all my sisters and me!!!XD))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:57 pm

( XDD <3 )

*Rapunzel bites her lip, knowing Ariel was right* Yeah... *she sighs* But...I feel like...we might be.. We very well might be related.. It's a strange thought but...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Ariel looked at her for a moment before she glanced down. Of course it would feel a lot better if she knew that she had some kind of family- but it all seemed so weird. And how will they ever find out the truth?!
    "Soo.. Lets say that we are related.. What are we gonna do now? Have family dinners and birthday parties?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm

*Rapunzel giggles before she bites her lip and shrugs at her "cousin"* I don't think we have to do that.. I'm sure we just...go on with our lives. But we have the satisfaction of knowing we have actual family here..! *she smiles brightly*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

"Aww, I like birthday parties.." Ariel giggled slightly with a wide smile before she nodded a little.
    "But I know what you mean.. Even though it would be fun to be around you more.. I mean, it's not every day you founds out you have relatives.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 pm

*Rapunzel giggles* You're right! *she taps her chin* Hm...well...when's you're birthday, Ari?? *she smiles brightly; she normally gave nicknames to ones she held dear*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm

"That's actually a long time until then.." She sighed and wrinkled her nose.
    "But you know what I mean.. We should do things together-- get to know each other more.. ?!" She said with a softly smile.
    "Why don't we go to the hill by the sea someday? Then maybe you will get your memory back?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:01 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and nods* Great idea! We can go when your free next then??
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:09 pm

"Uhm.. I don't know really" She said quietly before she glanced down. First of she couldn't tell Rapunzel that she was seeing Jim again, not after what he had done. And the second- she didn't know if she dared to be out alone. Even if Punz was with her, she still felt a little vulnerable. Both of them wasn't the strongest..
    "I could maybe come back to you later when I know?!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 pm

*Rapunzel smiles softly and nods as she looks down* That's fine! Whenever you're ready then! *she giggles at the thought of actually going somewhere with a friend; it wasn't something she did very much, and to make it better, it was a relative*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm

"Then maybe you can make a new pie we can take with us?!" She asked with a wide smile again as she took the last bite of her piece.
    "Is there something I can bring?.. Maybe some food from the tavern, but it wouldn't be much.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:17 am