Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:53 pm

*Rapunzel grins and nods* Yes..! How about...I give you the recipe to THIS pie, and you can make one! That way when we go, I can see how good you are with baking! * she giggles and winks*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:03 pm

"Noo.. I don't think that is a good idea" Ariel laughed slightly and shook her head quickly.
    "I have never done anything like that.. I can't even cook.. It's Sarah who takes care of the food in the tavern, I only give it to the guests.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 pm

*Rapunzel clicks her tongue* Aw, there's nothing wrong with trying, though! You can always come to the bakery and learn! It's a lot of fun!
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:16 pm

"I-- I could maybe do that.." She nodded and glanced up at her. It would be really fun if Ariel could come home to Jim with a cake she had made by herself.
    "I like that idea.. Do you have time to teach me then?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:13 pm

*Rapunzel nods and smiles* Great!! And I sure do! Whenever you'd like to come over, don't hesitate to, alrighty??
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 pm

"Alright.. Thank you, Rapunzel" Ariel smiled at her and went up on her feets so that she could walk over to her and give her a hug. She was happy that she had showed up, Ariel was in a much better mood now than she was at first.
    "I promise I will come to the bakery soon.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:32 pm

*Rapunzel smiles at the hug as gets uo as well and hugs Ariel back tightly* No problem. And I can't wait to see you then! *she giggles, smiling brightly*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am