Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

''Hmmm...'' Marina cooed softly, and smirked while she took the stuff she needed for the tea. She was happy now, and couldn't help but giggle a little of how stupid she was for thinking about John being with Odette. ''Have you met him now, or do you know him for a while?'', she asked softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Odette looked down, "I've known him for a while." She said quietly as she thought about the first kiss she had shared with him when she was only sixteen.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

''How about sir Phoebus? Did you love this guy before meeting with him?'', she asked softly and served her tea and took a seat on the couch... She quite remembered of how Odette prepared her tea last time, and she hoped she got the recipe well... She only wished Flynn had some roses around, a few petals on her own tea would make it better.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Odette sighed, "I love Phoebus...I do, its just I'm drawn to this other guy. There's just something about him that....well its alluring." She said quietly and with some shame, after all she shouldn't be having these thoughts.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

''Do you believe it's worth to risk Phoebus' love for another guy?'', she asked quietly and stared at the blonde with soft eyes. Marina knew who tough it would be when you're not sure about what to do next.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Odette sighed, "I...I don't know, I don't know what I want." She said quietly, she really didn't.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Marina sighed, and looked at her with soft eyes, ''Someday you know it... I'm sure you will'', she said with a gentle smile and leaned towards her, squeezing her hand soflty and then she leaned back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Odette smiled back, "Lets hope that day isn't too far away." She said quietly as she squeezed Marina's hand in return.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:19 pm

''Don't matter how far it would be... When the moment is right you'll know it'', she said softly. Marina then decided to have some of her tea, she took a sip and made a face, not enjoying the taste... ''My, it's me or I failed at this tea'', she said softly as she put the tea back to the table.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Odette smiled, "Trust me I've made my fair share of nasty tea." She said lightly. She thought about what she had said and smiled again, "Good to know." She said quietly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 pm

"No, not really. I haven't restocked in tea for awhile, so it might taste a little bit bitter than most teas. Wise not to drink." Flynn says as he walked in. He looks at Odette and Marina. "Please lie to me, telling me that you didn't leave the house and Marina is just here to visit?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Marina giggled at her comment, ''Let's hope there is something wrong with the tea, and not me...''. She jumped slightly on her seat when Flynn arrived, ''My, Rider... you always startle me with your entrances'', she giggled and stop it once he asked Odette to lie.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Odette bit her lip, "I didn't leave the house and Marina dropped by to visit." She said with a small smile. Her eyes flicked between the both of them, "So where did you run off to Flynn?" She asked with a small smile as she changed the subject.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Flynn sighs before answering her question," Uhm... to buy something and get something... uh... redone. That's all..." He says, walking over to his room for a few moments before coming back out.

(( DEH RING Very Happy ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Marina looked at Flynn with soft eyes. He was a great person, and Marina would be very glad if he becomes part of her family someday...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Odette nodded, "Oh great." She said with a small smile and then bit her lip as she realized he would no doubt see the bandage on her arm and start demanding to know what had happened.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Flynn sits down next to Odette, already seeing the bandaged arm. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I can guess what happened..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Marina looked from Odette to Flynn, she didn't know what to say, her mind was a little foggy, so she just smiled, and realizing how stupid she looked, she turned her head down to her lap.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm

(....Marina I love you <33)
    Odette sighed and then looked down, "I was being stupid Flynn...I just wanted to see where you were hiding out. Next thing I know he...he started taunting me and then he grabbed me from behind. He...he finished his job...I'm sure Joseph will be just proud of his son." She said darkly as she hung her head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Flynn looks at her sadly before pulling her into an embrace and rubbing her back lightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Odette hugged him back and leaned into his shoulder as silent tears fell, "I'm such an idiot." She whispered quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Marina looked up to Odette when she talked about what happened, and her heart skip a beat. As Flynn brought her to a hug, Marina's face softened and she got to them to hug them as well, ''You're not an idiot, Odette'', Marina said gently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

"Yes, I know plenty of others who would have left here. Marina also being one of them." Flynn tells her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Odette sighed and pulled back wiping her eyes, "Yeah I guess...its kinda difficult to believe though." She said with a sigh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm

''Here, take this...'', Marina said softly while she handed the other her tissue... ''Rider is right Odette... and I'll be always by your side, no matter what'', she said with a soft smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:08 pm