Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 am

(oh Marina....you're sooo innocent x3)
    Odette frowned, "He's not someone to underestimate Marina...after all I thought I killed him." She said quietly before she started to move. "Any idea on when Flynn is coming back?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 am

Marina shook her head slightly, ''The Council has already offered a reward for both of the twins' heads... But everyone is so scared of them that they preffer to live in poverty than give them to the court'', she sighed, ''I wish they'll pay for all his crimes someday''

She stood up, took all the things she used to bandage her and went to the kitchen, where she washed the blood from her hands... ''Hmmmm, I don't know... But I'm going to prepare a tea, do you want some?'', she offered gently as she started taking the things she'd have to use to make the drink.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 am

Odette nodded, "That would be nice, thank you." She said quietly as her thoughts turned to Phoebus....was he all right? "Have you seen Phoebus recently?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am

Thankfully she wasn't facing Odette when she asked about Phoebus, or else the look in her face would turn her... ''I've seen him a few times at town, but never talked to him?'', she bit her lip, ''Are you two okay?'', she asked before she put the water to heat.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 am

Odette shook her head, "Uh no...he doesn't trust me, which is kinda hurtful but at the same time...I can see where he's coming from. At least a little bit...I mean, I gave up everything for him...and he still doesn't trust me." She said as she rubbed her arm.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:00 am

Marina frowned, ''What do you mean on him not trusting you?'', she asked quietly and sat on the chair next to the couch.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 am

Odette sighed, "I mean, he thinks I enjoy the attention men give me..and yeah sometimes its flattering but I am trying not to flirt with other men...even though sometimes its difficult." She admitted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 am

Marina looked down and pinched her forehead... ''Do you enjoy their attention?? Has John flirted on you?'', when she saw she had already asked, and it was to late to feel sorry for that.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:16 am

Odette blinked, "Well not really...and only a few times though we both never took things too far. It was more kidding around then anything else, I see him as a friend and he sees me the same way." She said honestly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

''Are you sure he only sees you as a friend... I might be paranoiac, but sometimes his chivalry goes to far to my taste'', she said quietly and looked away fromthe blonde. She seemed to tell the truth, and Marina trusted her after all the times she saved her life.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 am

Odette frowned, "Yes I'm pretty sure...I know we both have a lot in common but he loves you not me." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:34 am

''Did he say that to you?'', she asked quietly. If John really said that about her, then she'd never have to doubt of his feelings towards her... But if he really loved her, that would left her more confused about her feelings towards him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 am

Odette sighed, "He did and I can tell he means it, he does love you Marina. Why don't you believe that?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:00 am

Marina couldn't measure how guilt she got for spying on him as she heard Odette saying that words, when she confirmed John loved only her, and nobody else.
    Her eyes were full of tears, ''When it's about John, I can be very insecure'', she said quietly and looked away as she wipped her tears.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am

Odette bit her lip, "Well I feel that same way with Phoebus sometimes...but you have to trust him at some point. I mean if you're getting married to him then you need to start trusting him." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:17 am

''You don't trust Phoebus...??'', she started quietly, but she couldn't say anything else because she started crying softly... He hid her face with the hands while she tried to control herself, ''I'm so sorry... I've been more sensitive since the ball'', she tried to apologize.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 am

Odette hesitatingly wrapped her arms around the other woman, "Yes there are times I can get jealous...especially if he were flirting with another woman. Maybe its because of all the stuff that happened at the ball." She said thoughtfully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:58 am

Marina leaned into her embrace, and her crying turned into a silently sobbing, ''Phoebus loves you... I saw it at the ball, and after at home when he came to see you'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 am

Odette's eyes softened when she heard that, "I...I just don't know if he could possibly...love me." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 am

Marina looked up and tilted her head... She knew exactly how Phoebus felt, they were both commited with justice and the Law, but it didn't stope them to love criminals... ''I love John, Odette... Why shouldn't Phoebus love you too?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:29 am

Odette gave a dry sob, "Because...because I like someone who doesn't return my feelings at all. Don't get me wrong I love Phoebus...its just this other guy...he's a complete one-eighty from him and yet..I'm drawn to him." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:16 am

Odette say before that John loved her, and know she said she was in love with somebody that didn't return her feelings. She froze instantly, and in her head she got in deny, wishing it was only nonsense of her sick mind, ''Don't tell me you're in love with John?'', she asked quietly...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 am

Odette's eyes widened in shock, "John?! No its another guy...someone who I can never get off my mind." She muttered quietly. She wasn't going to reveal names...after all it wasn't Marina's business besides that she would call her crazy.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 am

Marina let herself smile softly, John loved her, and Odette didn't show any interest on him, that was good, right? She wipped her face and got up, to check on the water for the tea, ''So, this another guy, do I know who he is?'', she asked softly. Marina had no idea of how Odette could do this, loving two men at the same time. Loving one was enough trouble, who says two of them.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Odette shook her head, "No...I don't think so." She said quietly, she wasn't about to tell Marina that it was Michael. Especially not after her encounter with him...that would not be a good idea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:52 pm