Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:10 pm

That woman really couldn't stay, no matter how hurt she was.
    He gave her a blank look at her question. "Maybe out of pity," he said first with his cold voice. "Or maybe beacuse I can't help but care..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

She frowned and then shook her head, "Oh...right." She said quietly and sighed. She didn't know why she cared....it was slightly frusterating that she could get like this. She turned to go and wobbled a little bit before she made it to her bed.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm

He wathced her go back to the bed. "What did you expect to hear?" he mutterd. "You should know by now..." he trailed off, deep in thought. Why did he even bother?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

She glanced over at him and sighed, "And yet for some reason I like you...I don't even know why." She admitted darkly and then froze, she couldn't believe she had just admitted this to him.
    (*hides*)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm

He stared at her afetr her little confession.
    "That was pretty obvious," he stated after moment silence and raised an eyebrow at her dark tone. "But like you, I can't understand why."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

She sighed and avoided looking at him, "I wish I knew why...I don't understand me sometimes." She admitted quietly as she stared down at her hands.
    (you better not make her do this Mikey: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8gd7065UI1rnrnra XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:09 pm

((Hey! that's what I'm doing now8D eating icecream~))

He wathced her closely, debatting on just leaving or walk back to her. He let out tired sigh.
    "You're problem is that you don't know what you want. But i won't make things better for you, we both know that. So it's best if you stopped.. liking me or whatever. You're just confused."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm

She sighed, "I can't just stop liking you....I've tried that, it didn't work." She said with a bitter laugh. She didn't understand it, how could she like someone who had no interest in her whatsoever?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

He chuckled at this. "Guess Jospeh really did break you then."
    He tooka step closer back to the bed. "For you to actaully care about someone like me. No sane person would ever do that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 pm

She let out a tired laugh, "Oh believe me I know, I'm just a little bit crazy." She said with a little smile.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 pm

"A little?" he snickerd as he placed one hand on each of her side on the bed, now looming over her. "That's an understatement."

((hope you enjoy this Cool ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 pm

(omg....I think I am gonna have a heart attack o-o)
    Odette swallowed hard as he loomed over her and met his eyes, "Ok maybe more then just a little." She said as she tried to calm her heart rate at his proximity to her.
    ( me: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8abftbOxx1qgqava)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 pm

((sorry? xD))

His smirk turned amused, twisted, and he leaned even closer to her face, close enough for her to feel his breath against her lips.
    "The last woman who was stupid enough to like me," he whisperd while letting his ahnd travel up her arm, stopping right over where the mark was. "Got taken care of my dearest borther."

((me: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8yrvuWN9F1r6vrlw))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 pm

(me: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8p2nht4ot1qjopjo)
    Odette didn't say anything at first though she honestly wasn't surprised that Joseph would do that. "That's why I'm crazy." She whispered back, her lips almost grazing his while she spoke.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:49 pm

((Dx you mad at me? ;3; ))

"Hm," he huffed and pulled bakc a few inches, as if just to tease her. "And I didn't do a thing about it. I let him have his way, and get away with it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 pm

(no not you...Mikey XD)
    Odette sighed, "And after that...did you ever think about her again?" She asked quietly.
    (*hides*)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

((ya love him Cool ))

He stared at her again, and resisted the urge to wrapp his hands around her neck. She didn't have the right to ask him anything.
    "Maybe."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 pm

(ok yes I do...even when he wants to kill me...<<>>)
    Odette looked down, realizing she shouldn't have asked that question. She bit her lip and sighed, she had a lot of questions but if she asked them...he would no doubt kill her so she didn't ask.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 pm

"Again, why do you care?" he questioned her, grabbing her face and made her look back up at him when she turned her face down. "
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Odette just met his gaze and just studied him, "I wish I knew....I..I've always been drawn to you. I think its because we both have been hurt by people we love." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm

He aksed himself why he hand't breaken her jaw yet, he could eaisly do that right now. But he didn't, he just let go of her face instead.
    "It's not the same thing," he groaled udner his breath. "Stop pretending like you know anything, you don't even know what goes through your own head."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 pm

She bit her lip, "No its not...and you're right my fucking head is clueless as usual. As far as me knowing anything...well I think we both know I know shit." She said flatly.
    (me: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7c2bkAfMS1rst7hf)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

As if realising first now how close they actually were, he quickly drew back. "Whatever," he mumbled to himself and ran ahand through his hair, facing away from her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Odette wondered at his reaction and then slowly sat up,she leaned over and lightly touched his hand. Before she could change her mind she moved so that she was facing him and then kissed him.
    (me:Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8cthdSRJd1rsw1yfthen *hides*)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Unlike last time, he was prepared for the kiss this time and he responed immediately.
    If she wanted it so bad, then fine. She's the one who had to deal with the consequences later.
    The kiss turned rough and Odette found herself pressed down against the matress the next second with him over her, clutching her arm where the mark Eric had left was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:50 pm