Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Phoebus shrugged by her question and glanced at her when she walked closer.
    "I don't know.. And we shouldn't go into details" He shook his head with a little sigh.
    "It always seemes like you just say what I want to hear.."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:09 pm

She frowned, "I can't read minds Phoebus...anything I ever said to you, I meant. I love you and I am happy with you but...I'm sorry if you don't feel that from me." She said sadly as she studied him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am

"Yeah.. Me too" Phoebus nodded slowly without looking up at her. He didn't know what to say more than that. He wanted to be with her, but he didn't know if it would ever be okay between them after this. They alwaysed fights, and the jealousy wouldn't just go away..
    "I dont' know what to do, Odette.. If I say that we need some more time apart, then we would never come back to each other-- but I don't know how it will work out if you stay now.. I never thought it would be this hard to love someone.." He said quietly and shrugged sometimes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 pm

She bit her lip and nodded, "Ok then...so this is it then hub?" She asked softly as she felt her heart start to break all over again.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 pm

"I don't know.." Phoebus shrugged once again without looking at her - it would be to painful. Of course he loved her, more than anything in the world- but maybe he loved her too much so it would only hurt them both in the end.. The jealousy and the fear to lose her would always get them into fights..
    "What do you think?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:16 pm

She sighed, she didn't want to be the one to say good-bye and yet he was making her be the one to end it. "I think you're giving up too easily...but I know that this might be best for both of us. So I guess this is good-bye, just don't change who you are." She said quietly before she turned to go feeling like her heart had been ripped out of her chest.
    (seriously crying)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"Am I giving up too easily?!" Phoebus frowned and stood up.
    "What the hell do you want me to do, Odette?!" He almost hissed and followed her quickly.
    "Just open my arms for you again?! We will only start fighting soon anyways!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Once he had followed her she flinched and backed up away from him, another man in her mind's eye. She shook her head, "No Phoebus....you're right we would only wind up fighting again." She said woodenly, she was tired of talking about this....it only hurt more when she did.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 pm

"Fine then.." He said after a moment and walked back to the couch and sat down. he buried his face in his hands before he ran them through his hair with a sigh.
    "I will miss you.." He said quietly without looking up if she was still there
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 pm

She glanced over at him with tears in her eyes, "Yeah...I'll miss you too." She whispered and then left the house without looking back as she started crying again. It was hard for her to find her footing anyway as tears kept clouding her vision...who knew a break up could feel so painful
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Phoebus laid down in the couch with a sigh and took a sip from his beer before he closed his eyes. He was this close to finally have a happy ending- but now he was back on square one.. Maybe someday he and Odette will try again, but now it was nothing he could do. They both needed to be alone..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:04 pm