Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Exploring A New Place (tags Poca)

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Exploring A New Place (tags Poca) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring A New Place (tags Poca)

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 pm

She frowned. Seh really did feel bad for him, but she knew it was none of her busisness, and honestly she didn't want to get involed in it.
    "It's only your choice in the end, as long as you don't drag someone else in it."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Exploring A New Place (tags Poca) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring A New Place (tags Poca)

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

He nodded, "I don't plan too...besides I...don't know anyone here besides you." He admitted with a sigh.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm

"Oh, should I be worried then?" she chuckled lightly. "Hey, not that I cna relate or anything, but please think through things first before going after whoever it was who killed your family. And if you do meet them, keep your head cool."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

He nodded, "Oh I plan too....I can't lose what control I have to their murderer. And don't worry I won't drag you into it, besides you're the only person in this place who I can stand so far." He admitted with a laugh.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, thnaks?" she said slightly surprsied and turen back to the river. "Must be of my charming personality," she said with sarcasm.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:42 pm

He laughed, "Your charming personality is much more refreshing compared to some of the drama that goes on around here." He said with a short laugh.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:44 pm

"At least something happens in ther life," Poca sighend and let herslf fall back onto the ground. "So broed... when life's easy all the time."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Dean frowned, "You have an interesting view point, I certainly wouldn't call having family members die dramatic but then again I could be wrong." He said quietly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

"That's not what I meant," she chuckled. Of course she wouldn't want for something like that to happen. She wasn't that cold. "I just mean that whene you ahve everything you need and more in life, what's the point in living or trying?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

He glanced over at her, "When you lose everything...that's when you realize that you should cherish what you have while you still have it. Don't make a mistake and take what you have for granted...then you'll always regret never realizing what you had until you lose it." He said quietly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

She sighend, having expetcing him to say that. Almost evryone did, why should he be any different.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm

He studied her, "Its true....someday you'll come to the same conclusion I did." He said flatly and got up. "Either way I think I'm done talking about this....it was a pleasure talking to you Pocahontas." He said and turned to go.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:16 pm

She turned her head to look after him again, her expression staying undreadable. "No matter what you do, you'll never be really happy in life."
    She jumped back up on her feet and started fiddle with her cloths, trying to get her shirt off. It may be easier cloths to wlak around in, but they were still from the castle and it was a pain in the ass to handle as well too sometimes.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm

He sighed, "Yeah I know." He muttered and then glanced back at her, his eyes narrowed, "What are you doing?" He asked as he watched her tug at her shirt.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:29 pm

"Hmm? Oh I thought you were leaving," she said blankly, not stopping what she was doing. "I'm feeling for a swim, now if only I could figure out this shirt works."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 pm

He covered his eyes and turned away, "Well then I think that's my cue." He muttered.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm

((xDDDD))

"You're not joining me then? aw that's to bad," she said, not really sounding dissapointed. She finally managed to slip of her shirt and tossed it to the ground beside her. "Don't be so shy, it's not like haven't you havent a woman naked before."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:49 pm

He sighed, "Well true it wouldn't be the first time...but I...I'm not exactly comfortable being in this kind of situation at the moment." He said, he was sure his face was bright red.
    (he's still being faithful....even though his wife is dead...plus he's just too much of a gentleman x3)
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm

((haha oh she knows >83 and she's not expecting him to do anything either xD she's just.... Poca.... ^^; ))

"Then don't look, or, just wal away? You're choice," she shrugged and tossed of her pants as well, already stepping inside the water.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

He laughed, "Will do, you take care of yourself Pocahontas." He called once he heard her enter into the water before he started to walk off.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

"Don't get mad with revenge," she called back before diving inside the water.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm

He paused in his footsteps before he bit his lip and kept on walking...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:19 pm