Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] Empty When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Ariel went up to the attic again and closed the door behind her- she was still scared that someone could come in.. She had brought some food with her from the tavern which she placed on a table in the room - and since she didn't know when Jim would come back home, she started to eat. It was dark outside, and the only light she had was a candle, and she haven't felt this alone in a long time.. She wondered if it would always be like this, but then she realised that soon she maybe would never be alone any longer - even if she wanted it or not. Ariel haven't told Jim yet what was going on in her mind-- and maybe body, and she didn't know how to tell him...
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 pm

A light knocking was heard coming from the window.
    Jim had been in a hurry to come back here, and had waited around until the last guards had finally decided to leave for the night. But it was still torisky to wlak in throguh the front OR back door. So climbing up had been the better choice in his head.
    He had alwasy enjoy being near Ariel, but after all that had happend he staretd to miss her even more, and was extreamly uncomfortable leaving her alone.
    Ariel
    Ariel

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm

"Jim!" Ariel gasped in relief when she saw him by the window and ran over there to open it for him.
    "Where have you been? Did you find Odette? Are you okay?!" She asked quickly and studied him to see if he was hurt.
    "I was so worried about you!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm

He smiled widely, feeling tocuhed and guilty att he smae time when he heard how worried she was. Jumping inside he brought her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry I worried you. I'll try to stay here for a while now."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"It's okay, I'm just glad that you're back and that you're safe.." Ariel sighed with a little smile before she pulled back a little so that she could give him a kiss.
    "So did you find her? Is she alright?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Jim's smile faded. "No... I did not find her. But i heard... someone else saved her," he said and glanced away with shame in his eyes. "It's bets if I don't see her now anyway. ...Are you ok?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh, Jim.." Ariel sighed once again and stroked his cheek. But hopefully Odette would be alright anyways..
    "Uhm-- yeah, I'm just fine" She said and looked down before she walked back to the table and sat down on one of the chairs.
    "I was out a little just a moment ago.. Looking for you.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm

"Alone..?!" he asked worrieldy and sat down on one of the chairs beside her. "As if I wans't worried enoguh already..." eh chuckled slightly and ran a ahnd through his hair. "Did you... run into anyone? You sure you're alright? Still not hurting or anything?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm

(Odette would love to see you Jim x3)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

"I'm okay.." Ariel nodded with a little smile. He was so cute when he was worried about her...
    "Uhm.. I actually ran into Eric." She said quietly without looking at him.
    "But I pushed him down into the water from the dock so I would've all the time in the world to escape from there" She assured him quickly before he had time to say anything.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 pm

"Wha..?!" he gaped at her, about to yell out how she would've ran away as soon as she saw him or not left the tavern at all. But when she said she oushed him down in the water, he just started laughing instead. "Reallt? Good job Ariel," i'm proud," he said between laughter. "But please, just avoid that guy in the future, as much as you can."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Ariel smiled again when he started to laugh, but it soon faded as she sighed to herself. She was so scared of losing Jim, so she didn't know if she should tell him everything. But he deserved the truth.. He told her everything about his past..
    "That can be a little difficult.." She said quietly and rubbed her hands nervously as she looked down.
    "I am-- I mean.. There is a chance that I'm.." She started hesitantly and closed her eyes hard when she tried to say the words. "There's a small chance that I'm maybe pregnant with Eric's child..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Jim's laughter slowy died down when she staretd to tlak again, so did his smile. But surprisingly, he stayed calm.
    "So..?" he spoke quitely, staring down at his feet. "I cna't get mad at you for something like that."
    A small smile found it's way back to his face and he searched her eyes. "Whatever happens, I'll stay by your side, and help as much as I can."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

"You aren't mad? You usually walks around and yelles that you will kill Eric as soon as I mention his name, but when I say that I could be pregnant, you stay calm?!" Ariel asked suprised and shook her head. Of course she was happy that he reacted like this, but it was still weird.
    "Oh, Jim.. I don't know what to do" Ariel suddenly sobed and buried her face in her hands.
    "I don't want to have his child.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"Oh belive me, I feel like going out ona killing spree just at the mentin of him," he admitted with a heavy sigh. Inf act, his blood was boiling right now.
    "But i can't get mad now, with you, when you're the most need in help."
    He pulled his chair closer to hers and took her hands in his. "You're not sure you'll pregant yet right? All we can do is hpe fore now... and if you do have his child..." he took a deep breath to clam himself. "We'll figure it out, I promise. I'll make everything better Ariel."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

"No, I'm not sure yet.." She sighed, but felt a little better by his words. At least now Eric wouldn't go after her-- but he would still want to see his child.
    "You know, I have thought about killing it.." She confessed without looking up at him. She didn't want to see his reaction. "Before it gets born.. I'm sure there are people who can help me.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Jim didn't like that idea, especially not comming from Ariel.
    "I know, this is ard and probaly only disgusting for you. But killing the child... wouldn't be right," he froced himself to say. No matetr how much he hated Eric and the thougth of Ariel giving brith his child... it would still be wrong. After all, it wans't the child's fault either.
    "You can...always give it some other people... Good people."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm

"But what if it turnes out to be like Eric and Joseph? I can't let that happen" She shook her head and ran one hand through her hair.
    "And I know that I will love him, or her as soon as I hold the baby in my arms.. How could I ever give up someone I really love?! I know that you probably don't understand, but everyone's life will be so much better without it.. It will only cause even more pain.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 pm

"It dosen't matter how the child's real parents are!" Jim raised his vocie slightly. "You shuóuldn't worry about the baby becoming like any of them, it doesn't mean shit ok? As logn as someone rasies him or her right..."
    He sighend again, knowing what she wa saying was true. Once the abdby wa born, she wouldn't want to part from it. But ofc ourse, it'd be so much more less complicated without it.
    "Whatever you decide to do Ariel, I'll be right beside you."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 pm

"Really?" Ariel asked and looked up at him with a sad smile.
    "Because I understand if you don't want to.. I hate myself for this and I wouldn't blame you if you felt the same" She sighed and stroked her hands over his.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm

"Ariel you're so hopeless sometimes," he said warmly and cupped her face. "I could never hate you. Especially not for something that's not even your fault," he whsiperd soflty and pressed their foreheads togheter. "So stop thinking that I ever do."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 pm

"But it is my fault.. If I haven't followed him to the forest, and being so mean to him- this wouldn't had happened" She sighed and looked down from his gaze.
    "And are you sure you can be around me, even if I have a child running around and it isn't yours?!" She asked in a sob
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:27 pm

"Ariel, he raped you, he's the only one at fault here! So stop blaiming yourself," he said a little harshly.
    "And of course I'm sure! Hell, I would eve start to care about the child! I won't hate the bay just eaucse of the father, that wouldn't make me any better than him..."
    He carresed her cheek, lifitng up her head so he could look at her face again. "How many times do i have to say? I'll stay, no matter what happens."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

"And even though everything around us is a mess- I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world for having you" Ariel smiled softly and placed both of her hands on his cheeks before she kissed him.
    "I love you so much, Jim.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm

All his worries seemed to fade away in that moment when he heard her say those trhee words to him. This was all he ever needed.Being her, by ehr side. They would work things out. Everythign would end up fine.
    Placing a hand above one of hers, he held it tightly and kissed her back, deeply.
    "I love you too."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:32 am