Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:20 am

"So, are you hungry?" She asked after a little while and leaned towards the table aagain and started to eat.
    "And what happened while you were out? Did you get into a fight, or did you maybe meet someone?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 am

"I should be, haven't eaten since..." trailed off, actually not remembering when the last time was since he ate.
    "And no, for once I didn't get into any trouble. Couldn't risk that this tiem could I?" he said with a small smile, leaning back in his chair. "And, yeah... I did meet someone new actually."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 am

"Who?!" She asked and leaned her elbow on the table when she looked at him curiosly.
    "a new relative, or just some random?!" Ariel raised and eyebrow as she took some salad and split it into small pieces before she put it in her mouth.
    "because I don't think I can handle another one from your family.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:30 am

"I doubt I have more relative alive. and this person, wouldn't exactly be soeone I'd call random," he siad in thought. "If I said I met a royal, would you belive me?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 am

"You're kidding, right?!" Ariel gasped with a unbelievable smile - which could both be in a good, and bad way.
    "First of- I'm guessing he didn't know that it was you who.. killed everyone?! And the second- why did you met a Royal? You don't even care about them.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 am

"For once, no I'm not," he said flatly. "And, 'he' is the princess from the other kingdom. No, I don't care about any of those guys, she litterly bumped into me, dressesd like all the rest of us, asking me if I could guide her around town. I had no idea who she was untill she decided to tell me herself."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:46 am

"Wow.." Ariel said shortly with a little nod when he spoke.
    "So, how was she? Was she pretty?" She asked with a cute smile. It almost didn't matter how you looked like when you were a princess, you would still be considered beautiful..
    "What did you two talk about?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 am

"She was, really nice actually," Jim mused. "So i'll admit, not all the royals are stukc ups, she proved me wrong on that theory," he said while casually taking some of her food and eating it. "She even offerd me a job."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 pm

"A job?!" Ariel asked a little worried, but still with a smile on her lips.
    "What kind of job? and what did you say?" She said and looked at him carefully.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm

He swalloed the food before answearing. "A job at the stalls. And I accepted," he said bluntly and took some more of her food.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm

"What?" Ariel almost hissed and moved the plate of food away from him quickly.
    "You're gonna work inside the castle gates, with Eric? And with guards all around you all the time?" Ariel asked with a frown before she shook her head.
    "You can't do that. I'll not allow that"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 pm

"The guards indise the castle don't know what I look like, and it will only be for a short while," he assured her, pouting a little when she moved away the plate from his reach.
    "I won't start a fight inside the castle, and about Eric?" his eyes darkend. "I can't just forget what he did to you."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

"Jim.. You have done many stupid things in your life- but this will be for sure the worst.. You can't do that" Ariel said in a sigh.
    "What are you gonna do? Just-- talk to him? You can do that somewhere else..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:05 pm

He sighend, understating how she was feeling, Indeedm this was stupid. But Jim had accepted it, and he wouldn't back out now.
    "Yes in fact i will, I've wanted t tlak to him for a long while now. And when the time is rigth, well, you won't have to guess what i'll do."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

"So I guess there's nothing I can do to stop you?" She said with a sigh before she placed the plate with food between them again.
    "But please think about that it's his homeground.. everyone there is his friends, and you're the stranger. Don't mess anything up.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm

"I won't. I'm not stupid enoguh to walk right up to thme and cut his head off. I won't cause any trouble, you have my word," he promised and placed his hand over hers. "I won't screw things up when moeny si involed," he half joked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 pm

"Money?!" She asked with a eyebrow raised. What was he planning now?
    "Do you mean money from the work, or have you been involved in something even more stupid now?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 pm

"Geez have some faith in me Ariel," he chuckled, not really offended. "I just said she offerd me wrok in the stalls, and money is always goo to have... especially if you're planning on leaving."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:57 pm

"But I thought we couldn't leave..?!" She said quietly and started to pick in her food. Even though she was still a little worried, she started to be very happy. It seemed like Jim maybe wanted to take some responsibility.. Money would only do life better, especially if she would be -- pregnant.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 pm

"Yes, we really shouldn't risk that... But if the chance comes up, would you want to leave with me?" he asked slowly and squeezed her hand gently.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:04 pm

"Aw, Jim.. That's the cutest thing you have ever said to me" Ariel joked and laid her free hand on his cheek before she kissed him.
    "And of course I want to leave with you.. I wouldn't think of something else" She giggled with a wide smile.
    "We would go so far away from Nirethia as possible-- away from all these people.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm

"Speaking of 'cute', am I allowed to call you that again?" he couldn't help but tease after the kiss. Beacuse really, Ariel was cute, among many other things.
    He felt relived her answear. He wouldn't be able to leave her behind after all this.
    "Yeah, far away from everyone. Sounds like a plan."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm

"Fine.. You can call me that" She giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before she pulled away from him a little bit. She never wanted to be called cute by him when they were just friends, because then it would only be like she was his sister or something- but now when they were together... He could call her whatever he wanted to..
    "I just hope it will happen soon.. I don't think I can handle this family drama so much longer.." She said with a sad, but still teasingly smile
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:45 pm

((*squeels* xD))

"Thank you. Do you have any idea how hard it is to not call you cute or adroable?" he teased. "Now I can breathe out then."
    If he could, he would've made sure they both were on the first boat out of here. But sadly, things weren't that easy, and they would still need money.
    "We survied this long, I'm sure we can handle a little more of it."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Ariel smiled widely and giggled a little when she started to blush. She loved to hear things like that from him, it made her feel so special..But it faded a little in the end and she nodded slightly.
    "Yeah, I know.. And if we don't make the twins or Eric angry, I'm sure we'll get out of here soon.. Even if it's pretty hard not to insult them.." She frowned by the thought. She really had to watch out what she's saying to them from this moment and on..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:28 pm