Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] - Page 4 Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:33 pm

"I'm sure.." She nodded slowly with a little smile. And if Michael hurted her, Eric would go after him-- or that was at least what he said.. If she was pregnant that is too, but she can always say that she was..
    "But how do I know if it's Michael and not Joseph?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] - Page 4 Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

"Unless they both aren't bored and togheter, it's not that hard. Just make sure it's calm one. Like, call him something, like old man, and if eh doesn't react, it's Micheal," Jim explained. "Or... that be quite risky too...."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 pm

"The calm one.. Got it" She nodded when she understood and took a deep breath.
    "So when should I do this? Tonight? Tomorrow? And do you have a knife for me?.. Two would be even better in case he sees the first one.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

How about never? was what Jim really wanted to say instead. This wouldn't make any difference! What if his dad found her annoying (he found everything annoying) and just shoot her?!
    He shaked off those thoughts and took out his own knife, handing it to her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Ariel took the knife from him carefully and looked at it for a moment. She wondered if he had killed one with this one before..
    "Thank you, Jim.. For believing in me" She said softly and looked up at him with a little smile.
    "I know how hard this must be for you"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 pm

He snorted and glanced away. "I've always belived in you. Doesn't mena i want you to go out and prove anything though," he mumbled. "Just don't anything reckless, and think before you act."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Ariel looked down again when he spoke, and now she started to regret what she was about to do. She wanted to show everyone that she wasn't weak and helpless, but she didn't want Jim to act like this either.
    "Jim, I do this for us.. I got to try to make this place better for you and me.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 pm

"But talking to him?" he asked, his voice getting lower. "it won't make nay difference anyhow. People like him don't care for reason or any stuff like that. Soem people, just wanna see the wrold burn to ashes."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm

"Fine then.." Ariel took a deep breath before she gave back the knife to Jim and smiled at him before she went back to the table and sat down.
    "I wont do it.. I guess we just have to sit here and watch while they burn down the world.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oh come on..." he whined, feeling the guilt come back ocne she said that. "I already give in, we'll do it! But that still doesn't mena I like the idea!"
    He wlaked up behind ehr and placed the knife back in her hand. "Here, keep it anyhow, just in case," he sighend and walked to his bed, throwing himself down on his matress.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Ariel started to smile a little when she know that she had won and looked at him when he laid down in the bed. She placed the knife carefully on the table before she went over to him and laid down next to him.
    "I pormise that as soon this is over- I will go back to the cute, innocent me.. This is just a one time thing.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:29 pm

He moved so she ahd more room on the bed and wrapped his arm around her, holding her body tightly to his.
    "What are you tlaking about? You've always been like this, stubborn as hell," he grinned smugly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm

"Well-- yeaah, maybe.." She smiled amd shrugged slightly.
    "But I've never wanted to hurt anyone before.. That's what make me different. I dont want to be a -- bad person.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 pm

"And that's good," Jim assured her while cuddling her. "I've always admired you for that. No matter how bad someone else was, you never wanted to hurt them back. That takes alot of strengh you know?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm

"But I don't like to feel that way.." She sighed.
    "I always think that everyone deserves a second chance.. And that's why I want to talk with Michael. I know that he don't want to listen, and don't care-- but we should at least give him the opportunity to be a better man.. Don't you think?!" Ariel asked and looked up at him while she laid her arm around him too
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Jim moved his head so it was leaning over hers, staring up at the ceiling while litsening to her. "I'm pretty sure he's had a lot of chances in his life, but never cared or wanted to try that," he mutterd. "He doesn't want to be a better person. If eh really did, at least he would've left his twin behind."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm

"I guess.." She mumbled and nodded slowly before she curled up even closer to him. She actually didn't know so much about the twins except that they are evil.. But maybe many people didn't do either..
    "But Jim.. Now when you kinda now the Princess.. Don't you think she can help us with them? We knows where the twins lives, and we can ask her to send the guards after them?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:16 pm

((xDDD wonder if Cindy would belive them... x3))

Jim recalled waht the princess had told him, and started to feel more hopefull now. That's right, she sitll owned him and anyoen would want to catch those freaks.
    "You're right, she should be able to help us! I mean, who wouldn't want to stop those two anyway?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 pm

(Mahaha xD Me too xD)

"I'm right?!" She asked a little suprised before she let out a little laugh.
    "And the people would like her more than the Council if she is the one who catches them.." She smiled. Ariel didn't care so much about who ruled the land either, but she has always like the Royals.. Maybe becasue they had the life she wanted..
    "Everyone wins.. Except the twins.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm

((mehehe i really want Mike and Cindy to talk...or something... x3))

Jim let out a small laugh as well. "Yeah, everyone's got lose sometime. And watching them lose, it'd be a great experience for everyone," he grinned wickedly at the thought.
    "And you're right. I wouldn't even mind having her as our next queen."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

( They will do it soon Very Happy <33 )

"What if- if you are nice to her, she will invite us to the castle?!" Ariel said dreamingly with a wide smile. It would be so amazing to be a close friend to the new Queen...
    "You, my handsome bad boy...." Ariel narrowed her eyes and leaned up before she sat astride him- pinning him down to the bed with his arms on each side of his head. ".. You will not screw up your friendship with the Princess. You have to treat her nicely and do whatever she want you to do- got it?!" She said firmly before she actually couldn't hold a smile back any longer.
    "I realllyyy want to go to the castle.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 pm

((8D YAY!))

He blinked, and stared surprised up at ehr sudden chnage off behaviour. Not that he didn't mind it, but he sure wasn't expecting it.
    He laughed and pulled her down to him, rolling over so he was ontop of her instead.
    "I think I could do that," he winked. "And I'll tkar you there, once Iknow Eric won't be around."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Ariel giggled when he rolled them over and smiled widely at him when he spoke.
    "Really? You would do that for me?!" She asked with a innocent smile on her lips.
    "And don't worry if I becomes best friends with the Princess.. I will still have time for you- and you don't have to join the dinners in the castle.." She said teasingly and winked as well
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:08 pm

"They wouldn't even want me inside the castle, not that i'd complain though," he chuckled.
    "And you better still have time for me, or else I kidnapp you."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh, it's that some sort of a threat?" She asked, still teasingly and started to smirk.
    "Because you know.. I know where you lives - and I can come for revenge.." Ariel nodded with a serious look on her face before she started to laugh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:05 am