Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] - Page 5 Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm

"Of course you do, you'll be locked up in my home, which happedn to be yours as well. So you wn't egt homesick at least," he geinned and laid down beside her again, nuzzling her close to him.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim] - Page 5 Empty Re: When will the secrets end?! [Tag Jim]

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Ariel laughed slightly when he spoke and her cheeks hurted from the wide smile she had. It was a long time since she had this fun.. It was at the ball- but that night doesn't count as a happy one..
    "If it's you who kidnapps me, then you can take me anywhere you want" She winked when she looked up at him.
    "So, tomorrow night-- we will go to Michael, right?!" she asked when she felt that she was too tired to do it now.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 pm

He hugged her tighter when his father was brought up again. "Ok... tomorrow night," he mumbled, finally starting to feel all his nights lost of sleep kicking in. He closed his eyes, slowy falling asleep with her wrapped up in his arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:00 pm