Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm

(I shall show them to you in a pm x3)
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the next mission, Boss? [Tag Michael]

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:13 pm

"Seriously?" She asked with a eyebrow raised once again. She couldn't believe that he actually had been with a woman now.. But why didn't he want her?
    "And don't -- smile like that towards me.. I can't know everything" She pouted
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm

"I know. I just like to rub that fact in your face," he chuckled slightly. "Why, don't you like my smile? I'll just go back to my grumpy self then."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm

"No no, don't do that" Vanessa smiled widely when he laughed- even though it was becuase of her..
    "I love your smile.. I wished you did it more often.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 pm

"Don't waste pretty words like that on me, you should know by now it doens't work," he stated and leaned his head backwards, closing his eyes.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm

"But come on, Michael.. There must be something you want to do..?!" Vanessa asked and slowly laid her hand back on his chest. One day she will succed-- so why not today?!
    "Do you really want Joseph to have all the fun?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 pm

(Joseph: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Odette: [Only admins are allowed to see this image])
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm

((Mikey: I deserve some fun to you know Cool ))

He kept his eyes closed, still not moving to get up or push her away.
    "I have fun when I feel like it," he stated. "Jospeh does whatever he feels like when he feels like it, as do I."
    It was obvious what she wanted from him, but he didn't do anyone any favours, even he liked them.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 pm

(?! xDDD]

"So you don't feel like to be with me for a moment?!" She pouted and tried to sound sad- even though she only saw it as a challenge.
    "What's wrong? Don't you think I'm attractive?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm

"Attractive or not, you honeslty think that make me change my mind?"
    He opened one eye to look at her. She didn't understand what 'no' meant apparently. "Besides, I'm to tired and in a bad mood now anyway."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 pm

"Fine then.." She said after a moment and looked at him. She moved away from him and stood up slowly before she smirked at him.
    "Well, let me know when you want to.. Or if you have a job for me"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm

He opened both his eyes and sighend lightly. "Stubborn aren't ya?" he smriked back. "Normally I would've shot anyone who was that towards me, but guess I have a soft spot for you."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Vanessa shrugged quickly with a little smile before it faded slightly.
    "I think I will be going then.. I don't want to make you in a even worse mood..." She said a little teasingly before she walked around the couch and placed her hands on his shoulders again.
    "Oh, and if you sees Eric- please tell him that I don't want to see him, okay?!" Vanessa smiled innocently before she patted him on the shoulder and headed towards the door.
    "Good Bye Mikey"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm

He let his gaze follow after her as she turned for the door. he woudl gladly tell his nephew that, if he'd even let him live next time he saw that brat that is.
    Before she reached the door however, his arm had reached past her and slammed it shut beofre she took a stepp outside the room.
    He leaned down slightly until his mouth was only a few inches away from her ear. "Be very careful with what you call me," he whisperd darkly before straightend up. "And if you want a job so bad, there is something you could do for me."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Vanessa raised an eyebrow and smirked when he shut the door infront of her, and she crossed her arms slightly. She shivered by excitement when he leaned closer.
    "You mean- 'Mikey'?" She asked and glanced at him with a playfully smile.
    "What is it? .. Do you want me to get you more money?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 pm

His eyes went dark again when she kept on calling him that. "If you want to be alive for this next job, you better stop it now," he warned, his tone promising her a quick death if she didn't.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm

"Fine.." She sighed and looked away with a pout- just like a teenager did when her father was yelling at her.
    "What do you want me to do, Boss?!" She asked and raised an eyebrow once again
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 pm

((pffft. Oh Vanessa x'D))

He scoffed at her other choice of name to call him. Was Micheal really sucha hard name? Korso wans't that herd either. She sure still acted like a teenager.
    "I want you to pay Sarah a visit," he said emotionless and handed her a knife. "When neither Jim or his redhead are home."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Vanessa frowned when she took the knife and looked at him questioning.
    "Do you want me to kill her?" She asked. Even though she never cared so much about others - she still thought it was somehow weird if he wanted to kill the woman who had taken care of his son all these years- and yes, she knew about that too.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:15 pm

"She should've died a long time ago," he said dully and started to move away from the door. "She's of no use anymore. You can judt hurt her and leave her to die if you want, she won't survive in the end anyway."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:19 pm

"Oh.. Okay.." She nodded and hide the knife inside her dress. Now she actually felt sorry for Jim-- but if Michael wanted her to do this, she had to.
    "I'll be back when I'm done.. Or if you are ready to have some fun" She laughed before she opened it again and walked outside.
    "See you later, Michael..!"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm

((*cough* next time he may feel like it 8D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 pm

(SARAH'S GONNA DIE??!! NOOO!!!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:04 pm