Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A new friend... [Tag: Flynn]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

A new friend... [Tag: Flynn] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friend... [Tag: Flynn]

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 am

"Right..." Flynn says with a smile before clearly reading her anxiety and her fear. He pulls a chair next to her and places a hand on hers. "Marina, you will make an excellent Mother."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:50 am

''Thank you, Flynn'', she said with a small blush, he wasn't the first to say that to her, and she had the slight impression he wouldn't be the last. ''Flynn, do you think that John and I could be a second chance?'', she asked shyly, looking down to their hands upon the arm of the chair before looking down to her lap.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:54 am

Flynn makes a sad face, unsure whether they do have a chance or not. "I don't know Marina... Time will only tell from this point..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:46 pm

''I guess you're right, Flynn... Only time will tell what things are going to be between John and I'', she said with a small smile and looked up to him. ''So, besides your pleasant visit, what brings you to my house?'', Marina said shyly. She got home so nervous about what happened with her during the last few hours that she didn't even know why Flynn was here.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:12 am

"Oh!" Flynn exclaims, remembering the real reason why he came over. He needed Marina's advice on a certain subject. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks. "Well... Uhm... Before I saw John, I wanted... your advice Marina..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:31 am

Marina frowned slightly, ''I'll be glad to help you, Flynn'', she said softly and put her hand upon his, squeezing gently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Flynn looks down before looking up at her through his eyelashes. He looked for the first time infront of Marina like a little boy with a crush, fidgetting, nervous look in his eyes, and a fiery blush on his face. "Well... Uhm.. I-I... need adivce... on how to ask.. I mean..." He stutters, not finding the right words without saying it bluntly. He chewed his bottom lip before shutting his eyes. "I need advice on how to propose to Belle...!" His whole face turned abnormally hot.

(( *cough* He doesn't like to show it, but as you can see... He's very much a nervous wreck when it comes to Belle xD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 pm

[Dawwwwwwwwww.... Flynn!! *huggles tight*]

Marina tried her best to not giggle in front of him. She had never seen Flynn like this, and she found him terrifically cute with blushing cheeks... ''Flynn, congratulations!'', she said with a sweet smiled and leaned over to hug him gently. Though Belle didn't like her, Marina had no feelings against the woman that almost became her sister-in-law, she wanted the best, both for John and Belle.

''Hmmm, do you already have any idea in mind about how to do it?'', she said softly and sat back on her chair, looking to him with bright eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:01 pm

He smiles shyly as she hugs him. When she asked him if he thought of anything, he looks down.
    "Uhm... kind of... My Grandmother always told me that girls like to be treated like Princess, make them feel special. And I was thinking of taking her somewhere fancy... but Belle isn't the type." Flynn tells her, pouting his lips a bit. He didn't like not knowing nor did he like asking for advice. He stopped asking after his Grandmother died, the only person that taught him everything about life in general. Coming to Marina for advice is a rare thing, but she would be the only person that he could ask. She was much more mature than most of the woman of her age and he admired that.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 pm

''You're grandmother is right, we do like to feel special'', Marina said with a gentle smile and giggled softly thinking how cute Flynn looked with his pout, ''You're right about Belle, she would might feel awakard with something too fancy'', she said simply and tried to think of something special. She recalled when John proposed to her, it was at the woods, near the water body, that was one of the best nights of her life.

''How about taking her to where you first met, or the place when you said you loved her for the first time?''
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

"Niether of them work... When we met it was on a mission... and when I told her I love her...." He blushed, looking at Marina through his eyelashes again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Marina let a small giggle out, seeing him blushing again. She tried to iamgined what could leave him so shy, but soon she let it go, it wasn't her bussiness after all, ''Okay, so maybe you could propose to her at a place where both of you like to be, where you feel comfortable... John proposed to me next to a waterfall, because he knew how both of us love being next to water'', she said simply, and didn't let the memory bring her down.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 pm

(( Ahh... He's cared of Belle's reaction xD
    Flynn: Am not >/////<....))

Flynn thinks about the places that they are the most comfortable in. The woods? No, they've had painful memories there, a little too much.
    "Well... the place where I said I love her was at my home..." Flynn says, thinking outloud. "She loves it there... Maybe I can do something special..." His brows furrowed, now thinking of exactly what to do.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Marina smiled brightly, seeing the change into Flynn's face... ''If she loves being at your place, then that must the be the place... I suggest candle lights, and a homemade dinner that should be cooked by you'', she said with a small smile, ''Maybe a romantic touch, like flowers...'', she added. Belle could seem a rough woman, but Marina knew deep inside she was like any other girl.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Flynn smiles, "That's a great plan!... But..." He starts thinking about how the woman of the Village used to come to his Grandmother for their little 'meetings'. He remembered how the woman talked about how their husbands proposed to them. The same suggestion as Marina. Meaning if he did it, it would be too normal... 'boring' for Belle. "Maybe it will be too boring for Belle..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm

''To boring for Belle?'', she giggled softly and shook her head, as she tried to think of something more elaborate for Belle, ''Do you already have a ring?'', she asked him, ''Have you two talked about this before, or you want to surprise her?''. Marina needed to know some details so the plan that was starting to form on her head could work...
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 am

"We mildly talked about it once..." He says before looking at her with a wide grin. "Yes! It cost me a fortune, and I know she's going to kill me for getting her something so expensive, but I wanted to make it special. With a little flare of Belle with a combination of Me. Would you like to see it?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 am

''I would love to see it...'', Marina said with bright eyes and a wide smile... All her life he was draw to this kind of thing, and she couldn't help but feel so excited about it as him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 am

Flynn grins before reaching into his pocket and taking out a small blue satin box. He reveals the ring, hiding it from view of the servants. He didn't want any of them telling Belle what the ring looked like. "Isn't it beautiful?"

(( I SEE ALL YOU LURKERS. NO SEE RING >Razz ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:43 am

Marina covered her mouth with one hand as she gasped, ''Its so beautiful, Flynn'', she said in awe and suddenly she knew what Flynn should do...
    ''I know how you should propose to her...'', she said with a wide smile and started telling him the idea she had. Marina said to him in secrecy, being careful with the servants... She knew some of them wasn't so trustful as she imagined.

[AND THE PROPOSAL WILL BE KEEP IN SECRET ALSO]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Flynn smiles as she calls the ring beautiful and even more when she talked about how to propose to Belle. He felt even more excited than he first did just thinking about marrying her. He places the ring back into his pocket and grabs Marina's hands. "That's an amazing idea Marina!!"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 pm

''Really? You liked it??'', Marina said with a shy smile and a very light pink blush on her cheeks... That was one of the widest idea she had ever had, and the little Marina knew about Belle, she was sure the woman would be surprised... ''But please, keep the dirty details to yourself, Rider...'' She said on a playful manner and shoved him friendly on his shoulder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 am

"Yes, I do." Flynn grins before chuckling lightly as she pushes him. "Even if I wanted to, I'd be gross out for just thinking about telling you Marina."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:10 am

''I know you wouldn't... I was just double-checking'', she said with a small smirk and sighed. Somehow, Flynn could make her feel lighter trough as this mess.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:46 am

(( Just for you Carly xD ))

Flynn smiles her before becoming curious. "Have you figured out any names for the baby? Whether if it's a boy or a girl?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:14 pm