Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A new friend... [Tag: Flynn]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A new friend... [Tag: Flynn] - Page 3 Empty Re: A new friend... [Tag: Flynn]

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:53 am

''Hmm... I don't know about names... But I'm sure it's a boy... I've always knew my first child would be a boy'', she giggled and looked down. Picking names for her child was one thing she wanted to do with John.

Last edited by Marina on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 am

Flynn nods. "He'll be strong, just like his parents."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am

''He'll be the most loved child in this kingdom'', Marina said fondly and place her both hands upon her little bump... Maybe this was the only child she would ever have in her life, and she'd make anything to keep this child warm and loved.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 am

"Yes, he will." Flynn grins. "And I'll help you with him Marina, if you ever need me."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 am

Marina didn't expect that coming, she wasn't even sure of how John would be around, and there was this gentle man saying he would help her, ''Flynn, I-I don't know what to say...'', she looked up to him with teary eyes and pulled into another hug, ''Thank you'', she whispered.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

"Your welcome." Flynn says, before pulling back. "Besides, someone has to keep him away from Belle before she gets her evil hands on him." Flynn grins.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Marina chuckled softly, ''Belle isn't evil, Flynn... Shame on you for saying this of you future wife'', she grinned shyly and sighed, feeling a little better now...
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:54 pm

"Actaully, I believe if I did call her evil... She'd take it as a compliment." Flynn smiles.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Marina laughed a little more... ''So when you propose her, call her like that... No man on the kingdom would say such thing'', she hugged him again and looked down... ''What are you waiting for starting our plan?? Go on and propose that woman'', she said with a reassuring smile and patted him gently on his cheek.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Flynn grins, pulling Marina into a hug before pulling back again. "Thank you Marina for everything." Flynn smiles before getting up. He leaves, much more quickly than he usually did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:19 am