Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

First Date (tags: John Rolfe) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:32 am

John tilted his head a bit, gently stroking her cheek as he gazed at her. "You're beautiful, and amazing...I don't see why you're not told that every day you wake up," He said with a frown. "You know what? From now on, there will not go a day where I don't remind you," He declared with a grin. "Promise," he nodded, nuzzling his nose against her temple before kissing her cheek.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:42 am

She bit her lip at his words and then turned so that she could kiss him deeply, she pressed herself against him. After awhile she slowly pulled away, "I don't need a reminder...just hearing you say it every and then is enough." She said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 am

John cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Oh, but you should be told everyday...anyone with looks like yours, and a heart like yours should be praised as often as she could be," He pointed out before smiling and kissing her tenderly. "I just wish we hadn't had to go through so much pain to be here for me to tell you all of that," He sighed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:52 am

She couldn't agree more and rested her forehead against his, "I'm just happy we have each other....after all we need each other." She said quietly and kissed him again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 am

John nodded, his arms wrapping protectively around her. "I know we do...I love you, Odette," He whispered gently before kissing her tenderly. He wanted her to know just how much he did care for her, even if his mind was in a rut. He wasn't sure where he was generating these emotions from. He couldn't feel his heart anymore, so he knew it wasn't from there.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 am

She kissed him back just as tenderly and then pulled back before she lightly splashed him, "Well if we're going to be getting wet...then we should have some fun." She said lightly.
    (yes the innocent kind of fun XD although the naughty kind is also something to look forward too)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 am

John smirked as she splashed him. "Oh, sure, sure," He teased, gently splashing her back. He chuckled and ducked under the water, his childlike self coming out. He rarely got to act on the childhood he had missed by raising Belle. But, when he did, he was actually quite playful.

(x3 Awe, no naughty kind? xD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 am

(we can do that too Wink)
    Odette laughed and then waited for him to resurface before she kept splashing at him, she had to avoid a few splashes sent her way. Towards the end she sent one last splash at him, "I yield....and what will you have as your reward?" She asked playfully.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:32 am

John grinned slightly, laughing as the two of them splashed each other childishly. He hadn't had fun like that in...years, literally. He smirked a bit at her question and shrugged his shoulders. He swam over behind her and kissed her shoulder. "I don't know...Can I have you as my reward?" He mumbled, smirking as he kissed the nape of her neck.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 am

She shivered as he swam up behind her and glanced back at him as she lightly pressed herself back againsf him, "Of course." She whispered, letting one hand slide down to handle his member. "Although since it is your reward we do have to play by my rules." She said slyly as she smirked over at him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:42 am

John smirked lightly, gently kissing her neck and shoulder. He shivered as he felt her hand against his member. "Oh...your rules?" He questioned, smirking a bit before nuzzling his nose to the nape of her neck. "What exactly are your rules, Mi'lady?" He asked, arching a brow.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 am

She shivered as he nuzzled her neck, "Well number one, you just do as I tell you too. Number two, enjoy yourself and three....you just let me do all the work this time around." She said with a smirk of her own before she turned and kissed him, keeping her hand on his member.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 am

John chuckled slightly, but shrugged his shoulders nonetheless. "Fine," He mumbled against her lips, shivering slightly as he felt her still holding his member. His stomach was knotting with anticipation. He kept his lips with hers, nipping gently at her bottom lip.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 pm

She slowly started to stroke his member and smirked into the kiss as she lightly twisted her fingers, knowing that he was extremely sensitive there.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 pm

John closed his eyes as she started working him. He moved his lips with hers, one hand on the back of her neck, and the other on her waist. He groaned low in his chest from her fingers movements and smirked against her lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Odette smiled into the kiss and then decided to take things a little differently she moved her other hand to join the one on his member. After a moment she moved one of her hands to gently start massaging his balls while the other hand kept stroking his member.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 pm

John tilted his head, his jaw going a bit slack at the feel of her hands working him. He looked to her and smirked, leaning over and kissing her neck and shoulder tenderly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:59 pm

She smirked, pleased to see the effect she was having on him and lightly started running her thumb along a vein that was sensitive to the touch if she remembered right.
    (uhm I kinda want her to give him a blow job buut since they're in the water, I'm not exactly sure how that would work out Razz XD)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm

John groaned as he felt her thumb against a sensitive vein. He had to admit, she knew what she was doing, and was rather good at it. He gently moaned her name with a small smirk.

(push him to sit on the edge of the river? xD )
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 pm

(ohh okie x3)
    Odette suddenly had a pretty wicked idea and lightly started pushing back towards the river edge and after he was situated bent her head lower and took him in her mouth. She started sucking and licking his member while still massassging his member with one hand while her other hand stayed on one of his legs.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

John was too intoxicated to care that he was being pushed back. He sat onto the river bank and arched a brow at her. But, his confusion didn't last long at all. The second she took him into her mouth, he let his head lull back with a groan. He reached over and gently tangled a hand in her blonde hair.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 am

She smirked around him as she kept sucking and licking his member, she moved her hand that was resting on his leg to help stroke his member. She pulled back and teasingly licked the head of his member before she took him fully into her mouth and started deep throating him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 am

John bit into his bottom lip as she kept working at him. He groaned out, tangling both of his hands in her hair and gently starting to rock his hips up to meet her mouth. As she took him into her throat, he moaned out her name in pleasure and rocked his hips carefully with her. Feeling her warm mouth around him was quickly pulling at his strings to hold himself together.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 am

She smiled and kept it up, her head bobbed on his length as she skillfully kept his member in her mouth. She gave a little moan which would be sure to only add to the pleasure he was already receiving from her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:28 am

Feeling the vibration from her moan sent a shiver up his spine. He groaned out for her, closing his eyes. His breathing was heavy and staggered, signaling he was close to his climax. "In or out?" He asked simply, figuring she would know what he meant in time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:11 am