Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

First Date (tags: John Rolfe) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 am

She heard the question and lightly pulled away, keeping her hand on his stiff, erect member. "In." She said softly before she took him inside her mouth once more. She slid her tongue along the sensitive vein and kept sucking on him eagerly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 am

John smirked slightly at her answer, but couldn't keep up the smug look as she went over that vein again. His hands tightened in her hair before he moaned, tensing as he spilled out into her mouth. His eyes were content on her face the entire time.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 am

She eagerly swallowed his seed but kept her tongue lightly around his member before she pulled back and moved up to straddle him, "Is there anything else I can do to reward you?" She asked seductively as she trailed kisses down his neck.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:03 am

Johns breathing was heavy, but he still wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her on his lap. "Well...is suggest letting me ravish you...but, you do get a bit loud," he teased, nipping her throat gently. "Then again, that's the chance to let all know you're mine," he mumbled against her skin.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 am

She let out a little laugh and pulled back, "Well you get to choose John...after all my body is all yours." She said with a smile as she rubbed her entrance against his member teasingly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:18 am

John smirked a bit before leaving over and capturing her lips with his. "Mm...how can I refuse you?" He asked with a small chuckle. He lifted her up a bit so that they could slip back into the water. He bent her over the shore ridge, then rubbed the tip of his member against her slit. Under water, it had a whole new feeling. The cool water cooled off their heated ones and made movement so much smoother. He pushed his member inside of her and started thrusting, painfully slow. "Tell me what you want me to do, Odette," he whispered, leaning over to her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:24 am

She let out a shaky moan and then stared up at him, "Make me scream your name....in the best way you know." She said softly as she responded to his deep slow thrusts. Having sex underwater was definitely a first for her...but a good one.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:48 pm

"Can do," John said simply with a small smirk. He kissed her shoulder before he started to move his hips more roughly with hers. His hands caressed her thighs and hips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm

She gave another loud moan as he started thrusting inside her with more force and leaned closer against the water's edge as she responded to his hard thrusts. "J..John." She moaned eagerly as she met his thrusts with hers.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:22 am

(.....that awkward moment when you realize the sex position you have in mind is different from the one that the other person started writing..../derp)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 am