Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina) - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:11 am

''Someone threw him from a buidling?'', Marina asked nervously. How far the crimes on Nirethia could go?
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina) - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:27 am

*Rapunzel shakes her head* No no! He...he jumped...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 am

''He-he jumped?'', Marina stammered. She started feeling sorry for Rapunzel, she loved this boy, but it seemed like they weren't meant to be...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:20 am

*Rapunzel nods* Yes... And he fell into a coma for a few days...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:01 pm

''And when he came back, you two broke...'', Marina said quietly, seeing how things happened to Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 pm

*Rapunzel looks down, new tears beginning to fill her eyes as she nods* Yes...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Marina took a bite from the apple, not liking much the tasting on her mouth, she swallowed it hard and put it down... She couldn't eat this. Then she leaned over and put her hand upon Rapunzel's, and squeezed softly... ''I hope you believe something good is coming for you.... Maybe it can be all dark now, but soon the light will appear, thrust me...'', she smiled reassuring.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 am

*Rapunzel sighs and smiles sadly* Maybe you're right... But...I don't know...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am

''Of course you have your doubts... Every normal person has'', she said softly... ''We might know what we should do, but how things are going to happen is out of our hands...'', she said gently and looked into her eyes...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 am

*Rapunzel nods to Marina, clearly understanding what she was saying but her heart just didn't feel she was right* Yeah... Maybe.. But...I'm not sure...anyone will be for me... I mean, I...-- *she exhales* I don't know... I'm too nice and take things too lightly and...I'm not sure there's anyone out there for me..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 am

''Things don't happen by chance, Rapunzel... I know there is gonna to happen something better to you, and maybe there is the right guy for you out there, just waiting for his turn...'', she sighed softly, ''You are a good person, and you deserve to be happy...''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:29 am

*Rapunzel rubs behind her head* People keep saying that but... I was happy... And now...-- Well now I feel like I didn't even know what happy really was..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 am

''I was happy too, Rapunzel...'', she sighed heavily, ''I know how you feel. We might have born into different social levels, but we feel the same... I'm hopeless now, but I know that someday maybe this pain will go away, and that I'll be happy again'', she said quietly and felt a tear running from her cheek.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

*Rapunzel gives a small pout as she fiddles with her hair* ...I-I'm sure you will... No doubt..!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Marina sighed... this girl was more hopeless than herself... ''Look Rapunzel... If you keep think like this, would be in the dark forever... You shouldn't lost faith on yourself like this... You must be strong, and face the challenges life puts upon you.... If you give in and don't make anything to change, then nothing will change... Nobody can save you from this sadness than yourself'', she said firmly, and with softeness on her voice, like, like she was talking to her child.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm

*Rapunzel looks at Marina for a few minutes; all of this was easy for her to say! She had a family, good friends, people that didn't think she was weird of too hyper, and especially someone who didn't feel they weren't loved and when they were, they dumped them; she was going to be a mother; probably going to get back with that John guy...AND she was apart of the council; it was easy for Marina to be so positive about outcomes like this; with bad turns, came amazing, better ones for her...; Rapunzel's situation wasn't so easy; her heart hurt, and she wasn't sure it could be mended; not what she had went through first hand; as she contemplates things in her mind, she gives a sharp exhale as she turns her face from Marina; she didn't believe a thing the woman was saying, but she supposed it was better to give her an answer than none* You're right...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 pm

''I don't believe you, Rapunzel... You're not being sincere to me...'', she pointed gently. Marina knew how to read people, and Rapunzel seemed to be more stubborn than her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 pm

*Rapunzel sighs quietly* ...I'm sorry... I just...-- I don't know.... I've lost faith I guess..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

''You must not lose your faith, Rapunzel... I believe in you, and you should do the same. Believe in yourself... I was lost, I have no family, no love, I'm alone now... But knowing I'm gonna to have a baby, my, that gives me a new purpose on my life, you should find a new purpose for yourself... Then, you'll start believing yourself again'', she got moved, and finished speaking with teary eyes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm

*Rapunzel slumps her shoulders* I'm not sure...I even have a purpose... I mean, not only after breaking up with Aladdin, but even before that.. I'm not sure I have one..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

''So you must find one... Try to know yourself deeper, and then you'll find your purpose into your life...'', she said softly and cupped one of her cheeks...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:38 am

*Rapunzel looks to her and smiles sadly, leaning a cheek into the woman's hand* I-I'll try...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 am

''That's the spirit... I'll leave you alone, to think about everything we talked, kay? I need to go to the Court...'', she said softly with an apolegetic smile.

[Sowwieee... I didn't know what else to say... >.<]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 am

( Lol it's okay. xD )

*Rapunzel smiles sadly before shaking her head* That's quite alright. I should be going... I don't want to have you worry with me in your home. Hopefully I'll be able to see you again..!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 am

''That's okay... don't need to worry... I'll see you soon, and I wish I'll see you much better'', she said softly and walked towards the hall to go outside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:58 am