Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Post  Marina Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 am

''Oh, really? That must be amazing finding a relative like you did'', Marina said with a soft smile. She couldn't say much about family, her parents and other relatives were all dead... The only person she could call family right now was grandma Fa, and now her baby... ''Eric...'', Marina said thinkfully, ''I think I've heard this name before...''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

*Rapunzel nods and smiles* It is! I don't know where any of my other family is....or...if they're even alive.. So it was nice knowing there's someone here that I'm starting to remember! *she giggles lightly; when Marina repeats Eric's name, Rapunzel sighs* Maybe you have... He's a nice friend of..mine... *she bites her lip; honestly, she couldn't even tell the relationship those two had*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 pm

''Maybe I've heard of him...'', she said simply and sighed. At the Coucil they discuted about many things, and several people. Maybe they have talked about some Eric guy and she couldn't remember now. ''So, you don't remember of your past?'', Marina asked her with sorta of curiosity. It was like the opposite of her, Marina remembered many things of her past, including the short time she passed with her mother... She was too young to recall her memmories with her mommy, but she could remember her voice clearly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:51 pm

*Rapunzel plays with her hands as she sighs* ...I don't.. I mean...lately, I've been starting to have dreams about my parents and me with them...I think.. But...other than that, I don't really remember a thing.. *she shrugs a little*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Marina smiled softly, ''Maybe I could help you... If you remember anything else, like names, or places, I could check at the Court'', Marina said gently. Helping people was one of her reasons to get into the Council, and helping Rapunzel would make her very pleased.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:25 pm

*Rapunzel smiles a bit* W-well...I don't know there names... I'm not even sure...where they live...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 pm

''Hmmm, who is your cousin?? Perhaps I could find something through this information...'', Marina said simply, with a small smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 am

*Rapunzel smiles* Her name's Ariel..! Maybe you've met her...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:36 am

''Ariel... Yes, I guess I've met this girl once, at the ball...'', Marina said quietly. She hadn't good memories from that ball. She believed it would be a great chance for the royals to get closer to the people, but in the end that event turned to be a great disaster for everyone at the kingdom.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

*Rapunzel nods* O-oh, I see. *she smiles a little* That's good then! She's very nice..!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 pm

''I didn't have the chance to talk to her. I've only met her a few moments before the mess started...'', she said with a sad smile... ''Were you at the ball? I don't remember seeing you...''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 am

*Rapunzel shudders, thinking about that "mess" that happenedd before she looks at Marina a little sadly* Yes, I was there...! I had gone with...Aladdin.. *she looks down, her eyes and lips trembling a bit*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

''Aladdin is the one who hurt you...'', Marina pointed softly. Her eyes softened, and she didn't know what to do to comfort the girl... Her heart was still broken, how was she supposed to help healing another one?
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip and gives an uneasy nod* ...Y-yeah...sort of... *she exhales* But...it'll be alright... *she looks down; she wasn't over it yet, obviously, but she didn't want to look as sad as she felt*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm

''I hope things will go alright for us, Rapunzel'', the brunette said gently and looked down to her bump, I hope everything will be alright for you too, my son, she thought to herself.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:23 am

*Rapunzel looks at Marina sadly, tears slightly in her eyes again but she tries to blink them away* I hope...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:41 am

Marina softened and go up from her seat to Rapunzel's to hold the girl into a gently embrace, ''Have you talked to Aladdin after all this stuff happened?'', she said gently, smoothing her golden hair softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 am

*Rapunzel trembles slightly, resting her head in the woman's arms* ...No... I haven't spoken to him at all... I'm not even sure where he could be...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:46 am

''You should talk to him... This is what I would do with John if the circustances were different between us'', she sighed weakly and looked down to the girl on her arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:14 am

*Rapunzel looks at Marina in surprise and bites her lip* No...! *she looks down* I...I don't want to see him...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:21 am

''Why you don't want to see him?'', Marina asked with a small frown. ''Are you afraid of meeting him?'', she asked the girl softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 pm

*Rapunzel looks down; a small hesitation in her voice* Y-yeah... I just...-- I don't know... Seeing as things didn't end well for us... Seeing that...the reason to separate was kind of...one sided... I just...don't want to see him...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 pm

''So you must see him again if things didn't end well as you said...'', Marina encouraged her... ''It can never end well when you're into a situation like that, where two people don't speak to each other because things are weird between them... You should talk your heart to him, and I'm sure he'll talk his to you'', Marina said softly and squeezed the girl gently in her arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 pm

*Rapunzel looks away sadly* He's already talked his heart to me... I realize what it is that would make him happier... And it...isn't me.. *she exhales*And...I'd rather not make him upset seeing me like this..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:37 pm

''I'm sorry, Rapunzel...'', Marina said softly and leaned her chin onto the blonde's hair. ''You're a great person, I'm sure something better is coming to you''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:08 pm