Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric) - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 pm

''You're more amazing than me...'', he said softly after they broke the kiss, and he nuzzled his nose down to her neck line. ''You're so beautiful, Odette. I wished I have seen this before''
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric) - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:30 pm

She frowned a little bit, "Is beauty all that matters to you?" She asked as she pulled back enough to study him, she knew she was beautiful but she had other qualities....right?
    (yes I quoted the movie....just don't pull a Derek XDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 pm

[No... Eric is smarter than Derek ;D...]

''Maybe yes, maybe not...'', he said simply and brushed some of her hair from her face, ''I've already knew you were beautiful outside, that's pretty obvious to anyone, but I didn't know you were so beutiful inside as well... What I've done to you... It's unforgivable, and yet you forgave me, and you said you love me... If there isn't beauty on what you just did, then I don't know what could be more beautiful than that'', he said sincerly, looking deeply into her eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Odette smiled and rested her forehead against his, "That has got to be the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." She said quietly as she moved her hands up to curl around his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Eric smiled softly down to her, and held her gently. ''I know you're into another relationship, but if... But if you let me, I'd say sweet things everyday until my very last breath'', he said sincerely. All he wanted from her now were her smiles, and her laughes, and all the love she could give him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 am

Odette's face froze when he brought up the other relationship, she looked down. "I am going to have to talk with John....at least try and explain things to him." She said quietly after all she loved him too....just as much as she loved Eric. What the hell was wrong with her?
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 am

''I'll wait for you... No matter how long it's going to be...'', he said softly looking into her eyes, and he leaned over to kiss her tenderly on her lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

She kissed him back just as tenderly and pressed herself against him lightly as they kissed. She pulled back slowly and just smiled at him, "I love you." She whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am

His hands went down to her body gently stopping by her waist line... ''I love you more'', he whispered softly and rested his forehead against hers.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 am

She smiled and kissed him gently, "I love you most."' She whispered softly as she trailed one hand down his side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:42 am