Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 am

(awww Eric is blushing <3)
    Odette raised an eyebrow as he blushed, "Well I'm always down for a bet." She said lightly, after all he was kinda cure when he blushed like that.
    (annd now bed time XD <3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you hurting the one you love? (AU fanfic - Odette and Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 am

[XDDD]

''Okay...'', Eric started and chuckled nervously, ''Give me a reason you think you're crazy than me...'', he said simply and looked up to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Odette sighed and gave him a symapthetic look, "I'm torn between four different men....all of them are very different fdom the other." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Eric looked down and smiled sheepishly, hoping he was among these four men... ''I am torn between my mind and my heart... I'm following my heart right now, and I'm fighting badly against my mind'', he said quietly and looked to the toptrees.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

She bit her lip, "Looks like we're both crazy then." She said with a little laugh. She glanced away from him, "I am crazy for being this way." She muttered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Eric laughed with her... ''Well, so we both are crazy...'', he rubbed his arm shyly, ''I guess I should leave you alone, to think about what I said?'', he pointed softly. He had nothing else to tell her, and he was feeling awkward with the distance between them at the moment.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm

She nodded, "Yeah that would be nice." She said quietly and gave him a small smile, she now had so much to think about now....
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:05 pm

''Then I shall leave...'', he said softly and walked towards her again, one more last time. He leaned to kiss her lips, but he thought better and kissed her gently on her forehead... ''Be safe, okay?'', he whispered softly and walked back from her.

[Sorry I didn't answer before... I'm slow today... XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Her eyes closed when he kissed her forehead, "Allright." She said quietly and watched him leave before she sank to the ground. She could feel a headache come on, "Why does it have to be so hard?" She asked out loud as ahe dug her nails into her legs. She couldn't possibly decide who she loved just like that could she? She bit her lip and cleared her mind...Eric popped into her mind. Yes he had hurt her...but she could tell he loved her and yet he was fighting himself just like she was. She stood up and headed in the direction Eric had been going. It didn't take long to find him, "Eric." She called out softly as she made her way towards him. He had turned and was now facing her hecore she could lose her nerve Odette kept walking and then once she reached him, she kissed him.
    (*hides*)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Eric walked slowly back town. He didn't want to be there, where his father could find him whenever he wanted... He wanted to be alone, or next to her, making sure no one could harm her. He heard her sweet voice calling for him, his heart pacing hard on his chest, like the sound of his name in her voice. He turned around and stood still on his feet when she got closer, and when he felt her soft lips against him again, he smiled shyly into her lips and wrapped his arms gently around her waist.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 pm

She just wanted to feel and he was a good kisser, she slid her arms around his neck as they kissed. She moaned into the kiss and pressed herself against him as they kept kissing.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Eric felt his body shivering when she pressed herself into him... He tightened his grip softly around her waist and walked foward until her back hit a tree. He kissed her softly, but deepened it slightly as they continued kissing.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:09 am

Odette kept her hands around his neck and slid one leg up to wrap around his waist as she kept kissing him. One hand moved down to rub his shoulder as she kept kissing him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

Eric moaned quietly when she slid her leg, and his hands slid down to her thighs and brought her two legs to wrapp around hips... He used the tree to give her support, and he broke the kiss breathless, he moaned her name quietly and kissed down to her jaw and neck.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 am

She gasped and lightly dug her fingers into his shoulder as she responded to his lips on her. She tilted her head to give him better access and used her legs to better draw him against her, needing to feel him. "Eric." She breathed as she moved one hand up to slide through his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:48 am

''Yes?'', he whispered breathless, placing small kisses all over her neck and shoulder. This was a new feeling, and by far the strongest Eric has ever had, and he couldn't see living without her anymore.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 am

"I...I love you." She breathed as she pushed her lower body against his to feel his member against her shielded entrance.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:00 am

Eric smiled widely hearing those three words from her. One of his hand cupped her cheek softly, ''I love you too, Odette'', he said warmth, and kissed her passionately on her lips. He moaned slightly feeling her pressing against his member and he pulled her hips closer to his.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 am

Odette moaned when he said that again when he pressed his member against her. She rocked her hips slowly and ran one hand down his back as she responded to his touch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 am

His mouth went down to her chin, his hands slid up to her upper body, and he cupped her breasts gently while he grazzed his teeth gently on her neck.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 am

She took a shaky breath as his hands touched her breasts through the dress she wore. She bit her bottom lip as her eyelids fluttered shut, one hand moved down and slid under his shirt to touch his bare skin.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 am

He broke the contact of his mouth and her skin only to take his shirt off... He tossed the fabric over his back, and gently slid his hands on her side. He started undoing her dress while he gently kissed up to her neck and down to her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:30 am

Odette gasped as his hands started undoing the buttons on her dress, she ran her hands over his bare chest and clung to him as she moved one hand down to the hem of his pants.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:58 am

Eric smiled blissful while he tugged her dress down, admiring her perfect body. He smiled up to her, and gently walked them from the tree, and rested their bodies on the grass. He trailled kisses down to her throat, the collabone and the valley between her breasts. He kissed one of them softly before started sucking on her nipple, twirling his tongue gently around her skin.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 am

(I love how similar and yet so completely different the topic's they're in are)
    Odette moaned and tangled one hand in his hair as she arched against him wanting to feel him against her. Her other hand played along his back as she threw her head back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:11 am