Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Charlotte takes in the last gulp of her drink before placing it down on the table. "I do. Forget, Move On, and Torture other people's lives. Or in your case, Save people's lives or wahtever."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] - Page 2 Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 pm

"I don't really think that's the best way.." Phoebus said with a little frowned before he took a sip from his beer.
    "And why do you want to torture other people? They haven't done anything to you..?!"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"Got any other bright ideas, Captain?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow before shrugging. "So? I don't have any emotional attachment towards any of them."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

"Nope.. the only idea I have is to drink the pain away.." He said flatly before he raised his glass and drank from it.
    "But what if - just if, you one day falls in love with someone you have hurted with you words.?! I don't think he could love you after a thing like that.. Just because you don't feel anything towards them now doesn't mean you'll not do it later.." Phoebus said and nodded slightly, impressed over himself of -- wise he was..
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

"I don't think that's the best way either..." Charlotte says, raising her eyebrows. She sits back, "Well... that sucks for me because he obviously wasn't for me. If a man can't handle my spiteful words daily and wants me to change, I will do no such thing. I am who I am despite the people I hate."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm

"It's the best way so far.." He said with a little nod and narrowed his eyes playfully as he didn't liked when someone told him that drinking didn't solve everything..
    "No wonder your parents don't think you'll get married.." Phoebus mumled behind his glass before he took a sip.
    "But Charlotte, think about all the wonderful things you are missing. Love is something amazing and if you don't stop being so mean, you will-- well, miss it..!"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

"Most vile way so far..." Charlotte narrows hers eyes back just as well. She shrugs at his comment before tilting at his next.
    "Oh, coming from Mr. Drunkard himself? Tell me something, Captain. Is it fun going to work in the day, drink your sorrows, and your diginity just to throw that one in, away at night, and still come home to an empty house? If you stop drinking so much, maybe you can actually find a girl rather than droop over your Ex."

(( Don't tell him that Charlotte xD ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Phoebus glanced up at her blankly and looked at her for a moment. He didn't know if she said it to be mean, or because she wanted him to change - be a better man. For once, Phoebus was actually scared that he would end up alone- but he didn't showed it.
    "Well, I think it's time for you to go back to the castle.." He said quickly and stood up before he waved the waiter to come over so that he could pay for the drinks.
    "This has been fun.. I hope we will do it again.." Phoebus said, still blankly so no one couldn't really tell if he meant it
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Charlotte pulls out a small coin purse and tosses it onto the table right when the waiter came. "Don't bother paying for it. It's seems obvious that I stepped on a landmine, so it's my treat. Let's go, Captain." She says, walking out of the Tavern without him.

(( Castle Yard? Surprised ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Phoebus frowned and looked at her when she walked out. Quickly he picked up the purse she had tossed on the table and laid some of his own money there instead before he ran out through the door to her.
    "You didn't do anything.." He said and gave her the purse back. He didn't want her to know how he felt..
    "And the girl shouldn't pay. Especially not the princess.."

[Or we just let them walk back and talks Wink?!]
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 pm

(( That's cool xD ))

"Sure, I didn't." Charlotte says, knowing fully well that she did. She tosses it back at him before mocking him. "I hurt your feelings, manly pride, and something else that I always tend to forget. Take it as an I'm sorry gift. Doesn't matter though, you'll probably use it for the same purpose again. Princess are always charitable."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Phoebus clenched his fist and glared at her for a moment when he tried to calm himself down. It wouldn't look so good if he said something he should say to a princess.
    "I don't want your money, and you haven't hurt my feelings.." He said as calmly he could and handed the purse back to her before he placed his hand behind his back so that she couldn't give it to him.
    "You're really a bitch.." He mumbled, but knew that she could hear.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"Glad you know that. And you know why I am such a bitch to everyone, Captain? Because I tell them exactly what they don't want to hear in the harshest words you could possibly put in, realized that I'm right, and lash out. For example, You." She looks at him.
    "Your story is that you were handed everything in your life so you never known what 'failure' actually meant. Until you met miss Blonde Bombshell slut, who placed it out on a silver platter with your wedding ring and pride right infront of you. Now, since she dumped you like a Haystack and already forgotten about you, you're acting like a little spoiled bitch who can't get the bride that he always wanted. So you drink away you silly little pathetic sorrows, when really, you could probably find someone just as quick as your Ex forgot about you. When I try to tell you this so kindly in the tavern, you did just like everyone else did and lashed out. And probably still thinking you want to leave me in the forest to rot and die, no?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm

"Kindly? Kindly? You spat out right in my face that I was a failure and alone. How about I would do that to you- you coldhearted bitch? But you wouldn't care because I would only be another one that tells you that you suck and can't be anything like your sister. The man that ran away from you did the best choice in his life- and I don't think it was because of your mother. It was by knowing that he had to spend the rest of his life with you that scared him away. No one can ever love you - no one has, and never will.." Phoebus yelled out before he took a deep breath with his fist clenched- and didn't care that everyone was looking or that he would lose his job.
    "Now go so that I can take you saftly back home.." He said blankly and gestured towards the castle.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 pm

"Please. Don't do me the honor of making sure that I'm Ok. As you said before, No one will ever care that I'm gone right? How about you go back and drink your pathetic life away over nothing. Or! Better yet, how about you ask you asked your Ex how many people she's slept with now since she doesn't have to deal with such an asshole like you? That's such a better idea!" Charlotte smiles before half curtesing, spitting every word out like it's venom. "Nice meeting you, Phoebus."
    Charlotte turns on heels and walks away from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 pm

"An asshole like me?" Phoebus frowned and ran after her. Even though he really despised her, he couldn't risk the Princess's safty by leaving her alone in the town. And he didn't want to let her leave thinking that she "won"..
    "What did I do? I just did like you did and told you the truth, even though it hurts.." He snorted.
    "And I thought you didn't care what other people said to you?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 pm

(the Blonde Bombshell Slut would like a word or two with Charlotte XDD)
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm

(( Charlotte is WIDE open deary xD ))

"I don't." Charlotte shots back, "But only to people that I don't know. However, not to someone that I described certain things to him and I would think he would have understood I was trying to be kind when I told him that he could stop drinking a few drinks then maybe he won't be alone for the rest of his pathetic life. But, I guess not. Which is highly irritating." Charlotte pulls out her fan, fanning herself and pretending she didn't care for the conversation any longer.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

(I am soo down for that :3)
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

(( Charlotte: Me, you. Harbor. Now. >Very Happy ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:45 pm

(Odette:Be there in ten Twisted Evil )
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Phoebus stopped and looked at Charlotte when she walked before he glanced down. Even though she had been rude to him, he started to feel guilty. Somewhere in the back of his head he knew that She only meant it as a good thing..
    "Charlotte.. I'm-- sorry.." He said quietly as he had walked infront of her.
    "I'm just-- scared for once. What if I can't find someone who loves me again?!.. You've been through the same, and knows how I feel- so please, forgive me..I didn't mean to hurt you.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Charlotte raised a brow, but in reality she was taken back that someone had apologized to her rather than vice-versa.
    "Well, the difference between Me and You, You just have to look around and see all the girls staring at you to find someone. But, I'm not hurt, it's understandable. I can be a bit... blunt without a filter."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

"There is no difference between us two.. You're beautiful, Charlotte- and a man have to be blind if he can't see that. If you just open yourself for people, everyone would love you.." He said with a firm voice and nodded slightly to himself.
    "I like you, Charlotte. Remember that.. And you're never alone.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Charlotte was a bit wary of his words, not used to the kind words unless it was from Cinderella or someone just trying to get on her good side.
    "Thank you..." She says, a little bit of a suprised tone in her voice. She stnads up straight and places her hand on her hip. "If you promise me that you'll stop drinking until you find someone, guy or girl doesn't really matter to me..." She smirks playfully. "Then I promise you that I will be much nicer than I am now until I find someone. Meaning having sisterly bonding time with Cinderella, be nice to all the royals, and not ruin every life I see pass by me..." She waves her fan in a sigh before looking back at him with a raised brow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am