Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] - Page 4 Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Charlotte shrug before blinking and tapping her chin lightly. "None that I recall... Sure there's a bunch of things I've always wanted to see and do, but I never disobeyed my mother..." She looks up at him through her eyelashes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] - Page 4 Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well.. Your mother isn't here now- so if there's something you want to do, then.." Phoebus said with a little mischievous smile. He really felt that he maybe had a bad influence on her since he let her do things a Princess maybe shouldn't do- but it felt okay..
    "It can be our little secret.." He winked with a little chuckle.
    "But the only place I know that's worse than they bar is the -- bordell, but I don't think you want to go there.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:40 pm

(( He really is a bad influence for the better XD ))

"What's that...?" Charlotte looks at him, with a questioning look in her blue eyes. Her brows furrowed, not liking to NOT know what something is.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"The-- bordell?" He asked and was suprised that she didn't knwo what it was, but it was probably for the best.. Until now..
    "Uhm.. A whorehouse.. Kinda.." He said quietly, but with a little smile- and he hoped that she knew that he was kidding in going there..
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 pm

"Oh.... Well, I've seen enough of those around here, or heard, either way. But uhm... No. You can take one of your buddies there later, Captain." She says, looking at him playfully before winking.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Phoebus let out a little laugh and nodded slightly by her comment.
    "But come on, there must be something you want to do?" He asked softly, and with a little smile.
    "because I'm guessing that you don't want to go back to the castle yet?!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:21 am