Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 pm

"Fine..." He said after a moment when he had thought about it. It would be hard, but as long she did something too.
    "But you know that I will keep an eye on you, right? I'm often at the Castle.." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] - Page 3 Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:00 am

"Maybe that was my plan the whole time." Charlotte smirks before bumping him out of the way playfully with her hip as she walks towards the castle.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 am

Phoebus smiled and tilted his head a little to the side with a small gasp - that girl was really clever, but annoying.
    "You must really like me if you becomes nice to people just to help me.." He teased when he was by her side again as they walked and he put his hands in his pockets.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"Now, don't get your panties in a twist because I actually like you and find you not as annoying as other people." Charlotte smirks towards him, her hands knitted behind her. "Take it as a blessing that I'm in a better mood today than usual."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

"Ih, believe me I will. If this is your good mood- then I don't want to see you when you're really angry.." Phoebus chuckled and walked with his back straight when he tried to look like the guard he really was.
    "What is it other people do so that you think they're annoying?" He asked simply and with a little smile.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 pm

"Ugh, the question is what do they even do right? For example, your other guards always ask me if I'm OK ever other minute. It's soo annoying. I hate being asked so many stupid questions about stupid things." Charlotte shakes her head with a sigh.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

"They just want to please you.. It's not always so easy to know what you girls feel or wants, you know.." Phoebus said with a little chuckle and nudge her playfully in the side before he straightened his back again.
    "And wouldn't you be angry at them if they never asks you if you're okay?"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:52 pm

"They'll please me by not asking me at all. Does that answer your question? Even though it would be a little weird having someone following you without a word..." Charlotte taps her lip before shrugging.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 am

"See, it isn't easy to please you.." Phoebus chuckled and glanced at her with a little smile.
    "But just let me know when you want me to shut up. Sometimes I can talk too much, and I don't want you to be annoyed by me.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 pm

"All girls are like this, Captain." She smirks before looking at him. "Oh no, you aren't talking to much. I'm actually quite fond of you so I like the talking... It brings comfort to a lonely situation."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh, why does girls have to be so complicated? They say no when they mean yes and yes when they mean no.. I don't think I'll ever understand them.." Phoebus joked with a little chuckle, before he calmed down as she spoke.
    "I'm happy that you think so.. I like to talk to you too-- if you're nice, that is" He winked with a wide smile.
    "And I hope you like me enough so that you don't tell anyone about my outburst.. I don't want to lose my job.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Charlotte winks at him with the girl comment before smirking. She places a finger on her lips before flicking his nose with it. "Let's just call it our little secret."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:54 pm

"Our little secrtet?.. Good.. Thank you.." He said a little quietly and looked down shyly when he thought how bad he had behaved towards her.
    "Because - I mean.. Otherwise would a new annoying guard take my place.." He said with a little shrugg, but with a big of tease in his voice.
    "Soo, next time we're in town- what do you want to do then? Because I don't think you want to go to the bar once again?!"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:58 pm

"That is very true." Charlotte say, looking back forward. She made a face. "I don't think I'll be coming back here for awhile. All the maids have been telling me some type of Carnival is going to start soon and everyone is going to be acting like drunk fools..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 pm

"Not everyone.." Phoebus said and glanced at her. He guessed that the deal with the drinking was that he couldn't even drink for fun, so this year he had to stay away from the beer.
    "And the Carnival is the funniest thing of the year, you have to go and check it out" He smiled widely as he thought about it.
    "I'll be there with you.. And you can't say no to me, right?!" He winked
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Charlotte smirks, looking at him with a smirks before rolling her eyes. "Of course I can No to you..." She crosses her arms, "But if you insist, then maybe I'll check it out.... But as long as you're with me!"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:10 pm

".. As a guard, or a friend?" He asked with a innocent tone in his voice, but smirked as well.
    "I mean, of course I will be friendly even though I'm guarding you- but-- you know.." Phoebus chuckled with a little shrugg
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Charlotte rolls her eyes playfully before nudging him. "It can always be both if you're looking at it. You'll be doing friendly activities with me while doing your job. Men are always so Basic." She sticks a tongue out at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"Well, yeah.. But please promise that you wont report to the king if I does something -- non-guardish" He chuckled and frowned when he tried to find the right words for it.
    "Like, if I ask you too personal questions or something like that.. That's kinda why I wanted to know." Phoebus shrugged slightly, but with a smile.
    "So, you want to go with me? -- I mean, with me as your guard.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:29 pm

"You sound like a whining maid not wanting to get caught for not cleaning a measly corner." She moves infront of him, stopping him from walking before placing a hand under his chin. "If I wanted you to get fired, Phoebus, I would have done it a long time ago." She pokes his nose before winking and turning around to continue walking. "It's a date, Captain."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 pm

"I do not.." Phoebus frowned with a little chuckle as she said that he sounded like a whining maid, and raised his eyebrow slightly as she moved infront of him. He was happy that he was on her good side, otherwhile it would go bad for him because how he bahaves... When she turned around again, Phoebus smirked and placed his hands in his pockets and followed her.
    "Do you want me to bring another horse with me so that we don't have to walk from the castle to the Carnival?"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

"Oh, such a gentleman you are. But that's alright, I already have my own horse that I brought just in case. She's quite pretty." Charlotte says, looking at him with a smirk.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:10 pm

"I bet she is.." Phoebus said with a smile and glanced at her when she looked back at him.
    "So you like to ride? Do you do it often?" He asked softly.
    "You just-- don't seem like a girl that would do that.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:30 pm

"I really don't know if I like it or not. I've only done it a few times only because my mother thinks that Horseback Riding isn't for Princesses and only for men..." Charlotte says with a shrug.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm

"That's ridiculous.. Of course a princess should know how to ride.." Phoebus said with a frown. The Princess's here in Nirethia learned how to ride when they were very young, but maybe it was different where they came from..
    "But you've a own horse, that's good" He said with a little nod.
    "Is there something you like to do, but your mother didn't?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am