Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 am

Marina looked hesitantly to John... This is was the storm she saw, she knew she was right to worry about him, her heart didn't fail her on that... She held her breath for a moment when he got closer to her, she looked into her eyes and tried to see the real John, but all she could see was darkness... And her face broke apart. ''You're acting John, you're pretending you don't care when you really do. But her breaking down came when he called for Amelia, he wouldn't... Seeing the old maid entering the room made her heart racing faster, she got nervous and pleaded... ''Please, John, stop it...'', her voice was weak, and she covered her mouth seeing the fear into the woman's eyes.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5in7dabT21qeuv3uo4_250

"She means something to you, right Marina?" He asked, arching a brow as he looked back at the tan woman.

''Don't, please, John.... DON'T!!'', she screamed. She saw everything since the knife entering into the woman's neck and the smug smiled John gave her, but she couldn't help and before Marina could blink, the woman that stayed by her side since she was born was dead. She knelt beside her body and stared, too shocked to do anything else than crying.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8onckzoik1qbf24xo6_250
    She took a moment to process all of he said, and slowly she lift her head from the body to look at him... ''You're not a lost cause, John, you're just lost... You might have given up on you, but I won't'', she said with a cracking voice, but meaning each word. She was feeling hurt for several reasons, hurt to see him so lost and hurt to think that maybe she would have a second chance to be happy. Their meeting at the beach was something big, she saw the love into his eyes, she saw the caring... But she should have learned better... She should haver known that life wasn't a fairy tale, where everything works perfectly to the happy ending... She would have to fight to be happy, and her happiness was with John, and she would fight for him. She looked down to Amelia again, and gently she closed her blank eyes with her hand, she was lost into a whirl of feelings that didn't even notice the bleeding that started in between her legs.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 am

(SHE'SLOSINGDAMON??!! NOOOO!!! DXXXX)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:55 am

John glared at Odette slowly. "I don't want to talk about my past because It doesn't matter anymore. The past is the past for a reason. I'm not hiding behind a god damned thing," He sneered. "I took care of my sister. That's all I care about. I wasn't someones slave," He glared.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z6dh40kW1rtzlzf
    (ignore the text)

His eyes slowly turned back to Marina. Seeing her so broken only fueled his will to make her hate him. She had to now, right?

Wrong. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "God dammit, Marina!" He growled, throwing the bottle of bourbon at the fireplace. It sizzled and shattered, popping the liquid. He started to yell at her, but then froze. Blood. Legs. Baby.

"Damon," He whispered, moving over to her and caressing her stomach, the anger and distance in his eyes replaced by intent emotion, focused only on the baby she held inside of her. "W-What's wrong with Damon, Marina?" He whispered helplessly.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z5mg959b1rtzlzf

(...you guys, please keep in mind he doesn't mean anything he's saying to them -- any of the offensive things. Especially to Odette. He just wants them away from him so that they're safe from his flip outs, like tonight.)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:28 am

Marina stared blankly to nowhere, she wasn't alright. She didn't know what she was feeling, everything was a mess, she couldn't feel her body, it was like she she was in a trance, but still her face let out some emotion when she heard his growling and the bottle being shattered.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7rnxeyPSH1rtig0do1_500

But she glanced up to him when he heard he whispering Damon, and looked down when he caressed her stomach. That was the real John, she could see into his eyes the man he was. ''What do you mean??'', she frowned and whispered, and looking down to her legs she could see what was going on with her.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9u72uBfue1r4v34qo1_250
    She looked up to him as helpless as he was, ''I-I don't know... I-I'm scared, John...'', she stammered and held onto his arms. She didn't know what was going on with her, but she wished her son was safe, the blood was nothing, that she and Damon would be okay...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Odette wasn't sure what she was supposed to do...she doubted Marina would want her help. At least John had snapped out of it though....even though it was awful that Marina was losing her baby. She looked around the room and then found a hand towel nearby without a word she moved and grabbed it before she went to the sink and got it wet with warm water. After wringing it dry she went back and offered it to John, at the very least it would get most of the blood off. She studied the blood and bit her lip before she knelt next to Marina, "I would have thought there would be more blood.....which means that I think the baby is going to be ok Marina. However you are going to have to be much more careful." She looked at John with a dark look, "So stop trying to scare her otherwise I can promise you she will lose the baby." She scolded.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:51 pm

((WOO!!!! GO ODETTE!!!!! cheers))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

John's hands were shaking when he took the towel from Odette. He didn't care what she said to him. He just wanted Damon to be okay. That was all. He sighed in relief as she said that she thought the baby would be okay. He quickly lifted Marina up and brought her over to the couch. He cleaned the blood from her legs and placed a gentle kiss against her stomach. "You're okay, Damon," He whispered against her stomach. The kick he gave in response was weak, but still there.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z3bm6sAF1rtzlzf

John closed his eyes and took in a shaky breath. "I Wouldn't have to scare either of you if you would just listen to me," He muttered. "Stay here, Marina," He said quietly. He got up and picked up Amelia, putting the towel to her neck to stop the bleeding. He carried her outside and looked at two of the shocked male servants. He rolled his eyes. "Dig a grave. Put her in it. Theres another inside," He muttered, laying Amelia down. He brought the other male out and then brushed his hands off.

When he went back inside, he still had his 'normal' eyes, yet he wasn't acting any different, other than wanting to make sure Damon was safe. He sat beside the couch and put his hand on Marina's stomach.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:21 am

She shook her head as she watched him carry Amelia out before getting up to be by Marina's side, "Well at least now we know he really has been trying to push us both away....how are you feeling?" She asked Marina quietly. She hoped this whole thing was smoothed over and soon....the last thing Marina needed was a psychotic boyfriend. She watched as John came in and sat by Marina before she got up again. "I'll leave but John...I swear if you make her lose the baby I will forget we were ever friends and I will kill you." She said flatly and left.
    (why thank you lovah and whew Odie is on a roll)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 am

Marina looked up to Odette when she got closer, she said she thought the baby would be okay, but Marina wanted to know for sure if Damon was okay... She looked down to her stomach, where John placed his hands and cried silently... She put one around around John when he lift her to the couch, and stared to the fireplace while he cleaned the blood from her legs... This all seemed surreal, it was like she was having a nightmare, that she couldn't wake up from.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_macvfyWv4L1rt1vwyo2_250

She looked down when John kissed her stomach, and felt the little response Damon gave to him. She looked up to him when he said for her to said, and gave him a weak smile. Even if she wanted to leave, she couldn't. She was feeling weak, and wasn't sure if she was able to walk after the hit with the bleeding.
    ''I'm weak... and I'm afraid for John, and for Damon... I can't lose them, Odette'', Marina said quietly and looked up when John entered the room again.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_macvfyWv4L1rt1vwyo4_250

She watched while he sat by her side and put her hand upon his at her stomach, she wanted him to know she was still there for him, she wouldn't give up. She looked up to Odette, and nodded slightly when she said she was leaving. She looked down to John again, Damon was moving softly inside her, not energic like before... It was like he was sad, or hurt... Marina got panicking on not knowing how Damon was... ''Do-do you think that Belle can know if Damon is okay...?'', Marina asked him quietly. Belle was a witch, and maybe she could help, sensing if the baby was alright.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:09 am

John glared at the ground at Odette's words. "I won't hurt the baby," He growled. "This is my son...He won't have a father like my father was...I'm going to take care of me," He mumbled, his hand gently rubbing Marina's stomach.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z5jnYiE81rtzlzfWhat do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z5k1XDbV1rtzlzf

John looked up to Marina as she spoke about Belle. He wasn't sure if Belle would come help...She didn't like Marina. Not to mention he and her were on bad terms over Eric. But, surely Belle had some compassion to help her brother. "Odette. Don't leave yet," He said simply, standing up. "Watch Marina. I'll go find my sister," He said quietly. He sighed, running his hands back through his hair and then left the house.

(I'll bring him back next post.)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 am

Odette sighed and then glanced back at Marina, she didn't say anything to John as he passed her and went back to Marina. "Listen Marina...I'm sorry....I'm sorry I ruined everything." She said quietly, she felt terrible...if she hadn't said those words to John, he wouldn't have snapped...and Damon would still be all right.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 am

Marina knew John wasn't lost... His caring about their son just proved it, and even had done those horrible things to her, Marina knew he loved her... Maybe he did what those acts because he was afraid to hurt her... He was an assassin, his job was dangerous, and she was attacked once because of it, maybe he didn't want a second time...

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5h2urWSVQ1qct8rvo1_500
    She nodded when he was about to leave... Belle will help him, Marina was sure. She watched while he left the room and turned her gaze to Odette... ''You must tell me everything that happened between you two... I need to know it, so I can help him... He left here a man and came back another after meeting you...'', she said quiet, and tried to stay strong, not only for her, but for Damon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 am

Odette sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Well uh...I was by the river...crying and then uhm John heard me and approached me. He wanted to know why I was crying, so I told him...I only said the truth of how much it hurt...too have my heart broken a second time. He just took off moments after he told me how he felt about you....and so I walked in the rain...but I guess it is my fault." She said quietly and with regret.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 am

Marina pursed her bottom lip slightly, and put her hands onto her stomach, caressing Damon... ''I'm sorry to hear that, Odette... I truly am, I had my heart broken twice too, so I know how's the feeling'', she said quietly and looked down for a moment before meeting her eyes again...

''Did he just take off because of his feelings for me, or something happened between you two?'', she asked her.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5j96nPVOX1rqo6loo2_250
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 am

Odette sighed and looked down again, "Uh no...last night he told me that uh he had loved you first in his heart. He loved me as a friend but...he used me....most men in my life do so that wasn't a surprise." She said with a forced laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:59 am

''John would never use you, Odette... The night we broke, he said he was attracted to you... He would never do anything to hurt you. That's how the real John is...'', she said quietly with a small smile. ''He cares about you too, and you'll have to help me on taking him off this hole he's in''

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5j96nPVOX1rqo6loo1_250
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 am

Odette bit her lip, "Yeah well...I'll try but the new John doesn't like me very much." She admitted with a chuckle. "However...I do owe you one." She said quietly, she was Going to make sure John didn't hurt Marina again...not if she could help it.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 am

Marina smiled gently, ''When you said about 'the new John', it sounds like it's setted... He's on a tough moment right now, but the real John, the one we both love is still in there... We just have to bring him back'', she said quietly and looked down... She saw the blood pool on where Amelia fell, and turned her gaze away from it before it would get worse.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8onckzoik1qbf24xo8_250
    He didn't need to kill Amelia, she was with her since she was a baby, and stood by her side during all the time she broke first because of her father's death... She looked down to Damon, and tried to stay calm, but it was getting harder, and she started crying silently again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 am

Odette slowly wrapped her arms around Marina and held her as she cried, "Don't worry Marina...if anyone can get through to him...its you." She said quietly as she rubbed her back soothingly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:40 am

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8nucdlGFB1rd9fuio1_500

Marina leaned into Odette's embrace and sobbed slightly upon her shouder... She wished she could be the one to help him, to make he see straight again, but she had a feeling that Damon will be the one to get deeper into his heart... She'd try hard to help John and comfort him, she loved him with every beat of her heart, and she would never give up on him again. Not now when he most needed her, and she was sure about her feelings and his feelings.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 am

Odette whispered soothing words into Marina's ear as she held her, all the while lightly rubbing her back. She was worried...it seemed everything was unwinding for Marina...but Odette would be there to help her. She wanted to help John but she wasn't sure how she could possibly help him....they had both tried so hard...maybe there was hope with Marina's unborn child.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 am

Marina cried helpless while she could. She must not let John see her like that, she'd need to be strong for him. Somehow Odette's words helped her calming down, as well the comfort rubbing on her back... She got calmer slowly and after a moment she pulled away from Odette's arms...

''Could you please help me going to my room? The blood smell... It's sickening me'', she asked quietly.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 2 Tumblr_mae1fsRdIW1r5f8xoo1_250
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 am

Odette nodded, "Yeah of course...you're going to have to lead the way though." She pointed out gently as Odette hadn't been here long enough to find her way around before.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 am

Marina just nodded, and put an arm around Odette's shoulder to have some support... She walked carefully, her body was still weak, and she didn't want to hurt Damon anymore. Once they were upstairs they got into the hall, and Marina said softly, ''The third door on the left''.

[I ran out of gifs atm XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 am

(awwww its okie :3 you'll find more Wink)
    Odette nodded and then picked her up, she may be a woman but she was an assassin. She managed to open the door and gently laid her down on her bed, "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked quietly as she straightened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:34 am