Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:48 am

Marina was gotten by surprise when Odette lift her, only men had done this to her, and she felt weird, and terrible weak when she was carried by a woman... ''Maybe some water from the jar at the night stand'', she said quietly and looked down to her lap.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:53 am

Odette nodded and poured some out in a cup nearby which she handed to Marina with a small smile. She glanced around the room before she sat down in the chair next to the bed, "How are you feeling?" She asked softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 am

Marina took a sip from her cup, feeling the water going down to her system... The feeling was freshing, but it wouldn't help so much, ''Hm'', she scoffed, ''After all I've seen tonight, I wish I had some alcohol into this water...'', she said with a small smile, ''I don't know what to think, Odette... It's so surreal to me'', she said quietly and drank some more from her water.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 am

Odette nodded, she felt slightly the same way....minus the fact that she was used to watching people die. "I...I know, god I wonder how it could have built up like this." She muttered as she rubbed her face with her hand.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 am

''I don't know why he snapped like this... But I'll find out. It hurts seeing him like this...'', she said quietly and finished her water. She was determined to know more about him, and his past. She knew his father snapped out and killed his mother, but she needed to know more, to understand him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:29 am

Odette nodded, she couldn't agree more...it did hurt in more ways then one. It seemed like every guy here in Nirethia was always going to snap eventually for one reason or another. Of course there were exceptions....but it seemed like every other guy was...which really didn't make sense.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:39 am

Marina looked down and put her hands upon the stomach, Damon wasn't moving... Well, not so much like before, it scared her more. ''Daddy will be here, and he'll be alright... I promisse'', she whispered softly and then she turned to Odette again, ''You sure Damon is okay, right?'', she asked quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 am

Odette nodded slowly, "I'm sure...however you might want to prepare for the fact that there might be...lasting damage. I'm not exactly sure what...but there is a big possibility that that could happen." She said in a quiet bracing tone. She knew that bleeding during a pregnancy was never a good sign, "You're just going to have to stay in bed until you deliver the baby otherwise it won't just be the baby's life at stake." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 am

Marina nodded slowly, all she wanted was Damon to be fine, and she prayed for him to have no damage because of it... She was so stupid, why she didn't control her nerves?? ''I can't go walking anymore??'', she asked shyly... Thinking of spending three months on a bed sounded like a prison to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:21 am

Odette bit her lip, "Well I mean you can get up from bed and walk around, you just have to be mindful of how much the baby can handle." She said quietly as she thiught about it.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 am

''Okay'', Marina said a bit exausted and burried her head into the pillows... She stared at the ceiling blankly, and then she turned to her side when the position got uncomfortable. She closed her eyes and tried to breath in and out, to help her with her nerves.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:43 am

Odette sighed and then moved the chair so that way she had more leg room. She reclined back against the couch and slowly closed her eyes...her head and neck were throbbing and she had a feeling that the bruises would remain for awhile. She tried not to think about what would happen if she were pregnant with John's child...a very sudden, real possibilty that made her inwardly freeze.....could she be pregnant? She hoped not...but if she were then what?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Working on her breathing helped a lot to make her calmer, but also made Marina feel more tired... Somehow she converted all her strenght to Damon. She started caressing her stomach, and stopped when she got weaker for even that... She was struggling against herself to keep conscious, she couldn't sleep before Belle was here, before she was sure Damon was safe. Being pregnant wasn't so easy as she thought. When you're pregnant, your life changes, you became more responsible and mature. A child is a part of who you are, is a little piece of yourself that doesn't belong to your system... Being a mother was something magical and unique, if not the most strongest bond a woman could have, and Marina was seeing it now, when she put every strenght she had to keep Damon alive... She wasn't thinking of herself anymore... She would gladly die if that would save Damon, like princess Charlotte told her, except that the young woman said that to hurt, she had no idea of how powerful and true those words were.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_macvfyWv4L1rt1vwyo1_250
    ''I hope Belle is here soon...'', she said weakly to herself, her voice was barely above a whisper. She stared blankly to the fireplace, and almost didn't blink... The only thing that made noticed she was still alive was her chest moving, going up and down while she breathed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Odette also hoped for Marina and her baby's sake that she would arrive soon, she put one hand on her stomach. How would she know if she were pregnant? The thought of something growing inside her as a result of her sleeping with John scared her. She let out a shaky breath and forced any thoughts of a baby out of her mind, she removed her hand from her stomach.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm

John finally arrived back at the house at least an hour later. It had taken more convincing than he had expected to get Belle to come with him. She hadn't been doing anything but sitting at home reading, too! She really had gotten more stubborn, hadn't she?

"John, why don't you just let her die and take the baby out now?" Belle asked boredly. "A six month old can survive, you know." John wasn't amused by her words. He just glared at her.

Upstairs, John knew where they would be. He hurried into the room and sighed in relief as he saw Marina was still awake. He wasn't sure if sleeping was the best idea for her now. "Thank you, Odette," He said quietly, though he didn't look at her.

Belle leaned on the doorway and eyed Marina. "Well...that's not good," She mumbled, furrowing her brows. She actually seemed concerned. "Move, John," She said lightly as she sat on the bed beside Marina. She put a hand on the girls stomach and closed her eyes. "Dammit, John..." She growled, opening her eyes to glare at him. He bit on his bottom lip and looked away. He knew she was right -- this was his fault. He'd only been trying to do something right. Hadn't he?

Belle sighed and put both of her hands on Marina's stomach. "He's okay...sort of," Belle made a face. "The blood...it's cut off a bit of the flow to his brain. Somethings not right," She said simply. "He's going to live -- this isn't fatal at all...He's just...not going to be...normal," She said slowly, careful of her wording. "You on the other hand," She looked up and over to Odette. "Stop lifting things," She said simply, not clarifying why the girl should do such.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m7uxghc4Dm1qbo1dyo1_250

John looked over to Odette, an idea of what Belle was talking about popping into his head. He pursed his lips and looked down. "Belle?" John said quietly. "Heal Odette's neck...please?" John asked with careful eyes. Belle arched a brow and sighed heavily. "Fine, fine," She muttered. She got up and walked over to the blonde. "Focus on my eyes, Odette," She said with a sigh. Her eyes glowed gold and she pulled any of the pain Odette was feeling into her own body. Something didn't feel right.

"Fuck," She gasped sharply, arching over slightly. The pain wasn't doing well in her body. She shook it off and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Belle...?" John asked, worry in his tone. "I'm fine," she muttered, sitting back up straight. She looked back to Odette and focused on the girls neck. She healed the bruising and then took in a shaky breath as her eyes returned to normal. John shifted unsure, but then focused on Marina. "How are you doing?" He asked, reaching down and touching her cheek.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8z3bm6sAF1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

A glimpse of life lightened her body when John entered the room. She looked up to him and then Belle right behind him. She used the rest of her strength to seat up into the bed, and waited paciently for what she would say. Her heart failed when Belle cursed, and she looked from Belle to John... Nothing happened to Damon, he was alright... Marina believed deep down in her heart. ''What? What happened, Belle?'', Marina asked weakly turning her attention back to her. She got relieved when Belle told her he would be alright, but frowned slightly when she told he wouldn't be normal... She looked down to her stomach and pursed her lips, no matter the aftermath of this night, this boy would be the most loved child into the kingdom, regardless if he was going to be like any ordinay child or not.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8nriwX2SK1qhzql2o1_500

''Thank you, Belle'', she said quietly and glanced briefly back to John when he asked to heal Odette... Marina didn't know if the blond could hear him, but that for sure was a signal, a very good one... She watched while Belle went closer to Odette and helead her, getting worried like John when Belle arched for a moment. Her eyes turned back to John when he approached her, and she held his hand into hers when he caressed her cheek, bringing them down to her stomach... ''We are going to be fine, I'm only tired, it has been a long night...'', she said softly, and tried to give him a reassuring smiled.
    What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8w6z4e3h21rx59v2o2_500

She tugged him softly to have a seat by her side, if he wanted to get closer or not was his choice, Marina didn't want to push anything on him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Odette wondered at what Belle had meant when she had told her to stop lifting things and even more so when John asked her to heal her. She wasn't prepared for Belle to react quite like that, "Are you all right?" She asked and then sighed in relief with the odd sensation that came with the healing and after she rubbed her neck, knowing that it was healed now. "Thank you Belle." She said quietly but sincerely, her eyes flicked over to where Marina and John were. She slowly got up and turned to go, "I'm so sorry Marina." She said softly and then left, she was feeling slightly overwhelmed at the moment.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:00 am

John sat down beside Marina and sighed, gently caressing her stomach. He wanted to feel bad about this all, but his mind wasn't letting him. As long as Damon would be safe, he didn't care what wasn't normal about him. John wasn't normal, after all. God knows Belle wasn't. He didn't look up as Odette left the room. He wanted to care about her, too, but again found his emotions weren't there.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8z3y0gpBq1rtzlzf

He sighed and gently brushed Marina's hair from her face. "Belle...you're sure he's going to be okay?" He asked, looking over to his sister who seemed to be focused on her own stomach. "Huh?" She chirped, looking over at them. "Oh, yeah...Don't hurt my nephew, John. I'm not sold on the mother just yet...but, Marina?" She said carefully, walking over and taking the girls hand. "Take care of my brother. There's a lot you don't know. There's also a lot you won't ever know. He won't hurt you. He won't hurt your son. I know him. But...this is my brother. He wasn't lying about being a fraud before. I'm glad to see him no longer acting...though, I so apologize for his...blunt way of bringing himself back out," She muttered, rubbing her temple. "Either way...I hope you're stronger than you appear," She sighed before waving goodbye to the both of them.

John looked down. He always hated how Belle could talk about him like he wasn't sitting beside her. But, he was glad someone else was on his side of this.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:33 am

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8mmynDX4t1r18b50o1_500

Marina looked down to their hands upon her stomach as he sat by her side. Then she looked into his eyes, she could see he was fighting against himself, in what fight he was in, Marina didn't know. There was something about John that pulled her to him, she didn't know why, and even when he was this man that she would never been involved with, she still needed and wanted him by her and Damon's side. She was changing too, she couldn't deny, and John could be the best thing that happened to her, or the worst.

She nodded, hearing Odette's leaving, but she didn't miss John's eyes. Though when Belle called for her, Marina looked up to her... The brunette said all the right things to make her wanting to meet her later... ''I'll take care of him much better than I did before... Thank you, for everything'', she said sincerily and squeezed the other's hand before she left. Once they were alone at the room, Marina turned her eyes back to John and cupped his cheek as she caressed his skin gently with her thumb... ''Gosh, I wish I could turn my feelings off, just like you. It would be very useful before'', she whispered softly and leaned over him to kiss his lips.

The kiss was brief, but yet caring... Marina figured the only way to treat John now was with caring and love. She wouldn't yell or make anything that would make him upset. ''You might think I'm crazy, or stupid, but I want you to sleep by my side... Not only tonight, but the others that are coming'', she said quietly, and leaned into his chest. She placed one of her hand on John's heart, and the other upon her stomach, seeing that John was still worried about Damon she said softly, ''Damon is okay... He's moving, John. You might not feel him, but I can''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:11 am

John didn't respond to her kiss. He sighed softly at her words and laid down next to her, crossing his arms behind his head. "Well...you never have been very bright," He mumbled with a small smirk. He knew Marina was smart. She also cared too much to think logically. He'd just killed her maid that she'd had for years. And, he didn't care.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8z2fxnNNE1rtzlzf

"I know he's fine...Belle doesn't lie," He said simply. He pursed his lips before sighing and brushing Marina's hair down. "You really shouldn't care about me so much...I hurt people, and I don't care about it," He said with a shrug. "I tried to care...like, with you dad. I didn't see a need to kill him, so I didn't. I wasn't...bored," He admitted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 am

Marina lift her head when he talked about her father, and opened her eyes slowly... ''Sorry, John, I care about you... But I'm to involved to stop caring'', she said quietly and smiled gently.

What do you want from me? (Tag Marina and Odette) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8j9xar1fi1rv1v6to1_500

There were a million thoughts running into her mind at the moment, but slowly she started surrendering to her tiredeness. Damon was alright, and John was here, not killing the rest of her staff... She sighed softly and curled into his chest... ''When you go to the Court tomorrow tell them I'm not going to work for the rest of the week... Good night, John'', she whispered and finally fell asleep again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:58 am

John sighed gently and wrapped his arm around her as she started to fall asleep. He wasn't sure why he was putting up with her. Well, no, he was sure. It was the little boy, who's feet were padding softly against her side at the contact between him and Marina.

Why he wanted this boy so much, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that he wanted him to have a father who cared about him. If he was going to have a birth defect, then so be it. He couldn't fix that. He could have prevented it, but he didn't care. Things happened for a reason, right? He would protect Damon from anyone who chose to show him disrespect. He knew what it was like to grow up being different. He would just have to teach Damon to defend himself, and be suave and the best man he could be.

He looked down to the sleeping Marina and pursed his lips. He loved her. He knew that. But, he wouldn't say that to her again. Not when he felt no guilt for hurting those she cared about. That's not how love worked. He didn't deserve to love her.

[img src]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z35dNQ8o1rtzlzf.gif[/img]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:23 pm