Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] Empty Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am

Ariel had been down at the tavern quickly to get some snacks, and actually stole a bottle of wine which she had placed at the table in the attic. She thought that maybe after some glass, it would be easier to talk about everything... Now she had just been waiting and stroked her hands nervously as she sat on the bed. Maybe Jim wouldn't even find her, then she guessed she would drink the wine herself...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am

Odette stepped into the attic room where Jim had told her Ariel was waiting. She smiled warmly at the redhead who looked as nervous as she felt, "Hi, its nice seeing you again." She said honestly as she shut the door behind her.
    (are you gonna get Odie drunk? x3 XDD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:19 pm

[I thought that I would make Ariel drunk, but Odette can be that too if you want it xD]

Ariel turned her head towards the door when she heard someone enter and took a deep breath as she stood up with a little smile.
    "Yeah.. Hi" She said softly before she looked down when she didn't know what to do.
    "Soo.. Jim found you, eh?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 pm

(muahahaaha that would be funny XDD)
    Odette smiled and sat across from her, "Yeah Jim found me...so you wanted to talk about Eric?" She asked quietly as she studied her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 pm

"Did he tell you that much ..?!" She asked quietly and ran one hand through her hair while she still looked down at the floor. But soon she got herself together and opened the winebottle and poured up some in the two glasses that stood on the table.
    "here you go if you want some.. And I have some snacks here too" She said and gestured towards the bowl with snacks.
    "So.. How are you?" She asked politely
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Odette smiled and took a glass of wine which she sipped, "I'm pretty good...and no Jim didn't tell me much of whatever it is you wanted to talk about." She said softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:50 pm

"Okay.. Well.." She started and took a deep breath before she sat down on the chair and laid her hands on the table, before she put them down again. She was so nervous and actually scared that she didn't know what to do.
    "This is Jim's idea, so I'm just doing this to make him glad.." Ariel said and nodded slightly towards herself. This will turn out to be okay..
    "I know that you have been-- "meeting" Eric even though you didn't want to, and I've too, and Jim thought that I should talk about it.. Soo.. here we are.." She said in a forced laugh before she stopped and looked down again
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Odette bit her lip before she took a bigger gulp of her wine, "How long have you been meeting Eric?" She asked quietly as she looked at her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

"No no.. I'm not saying that I'm seeing him.." Ariel looked up a little shocked and shook her head quickly before she ran one hand through her hair once again. She who thought it went so good.
    "You see, after the ball and the thing with Jim, I was sad- and Eric was so nice to me and suggested that a ride in the forest would clear my mind. And when we was out there- he.. He wanted to do stuff that I didn't want to do, but he did it anyways.. and so on.." Ariel said in almost the same breath before she picked up her glass and drank most of the wine in it.
    "And I know that he has done the same to you.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Odette poured herself another glass, "He does have a thing about luring women away from safety....was it only once?" She asked quietly as she took another gulp of wine.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 pm

"Yes, it was only once.." She said and nodded slightly without looking at her. Soon Odette would probably think that she's silly for being upset when it only happened once, when Eric did so much worse things to her.
    "After that I've tried to stay away from him. I met him one other time too, but luckily for me- nothing happened." She shrugged in a sigh.
    "So.. Did Joseph ever come to you after Eric was done?" Ariel asked carefully and glanced up at her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Odette shook her head, "Not yet....only a matter of time though. I mean once...I'm really sorry he did that to you. He hasn't....uh approached you intending to hurt you again has he?" She asked quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm

"Thanks.." She said quietly when she said she was sorry, and didn't know what she should say to her about Joseph. Nothing had happened apperently, but maybe it would.
    "And Eric?.. No, he hasn't. Mostly because -- Well, he kinda.. I could be pregnant, and I guess it's because of that he hasn't done anything more.." Ariel said with small shrugg. She didn't liked to tell all of that, but it wouldn't help if she didn't let everything out..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Odette winced and bit her lip, "What are you going to do...if you are pregnant?" She adked carefully as she finished her second glass of wine.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 pm

"I-- I don't know.." She shrugged slightly and looked at her before she sighed.
    "What do you think? Or, what would you do if you're where I am..?" Ariel asked and started to feel a little more relaxed now. Even though it was hard to talk about it, it still felt good.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Odette sighed, "Find a loving, caring couple to take them in...like a couple who couldn't have kids of their own." She said quietly and shrugged, "Ariel, what you choose to do is up to you...you do what you feel would be best for you and the baby." She said firmly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

"So.. You wouldn't keep it?" She asked, and still had a nervous tone in her voice.
    "But what if you starts to love him, or her- as soon as you hold the baby in your arms?.. And you're older than me, wouldn't you like to have a family?" She asked in a sigh, mostly because she was worried about what she thought herself about the whole thing.
    "And what if - in this case- Eric doesn't approve?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Odette frowned and took Ariel's hand, "He was the one who would have made you pregnant and you know, its your life too. And I would wait until I knew I was ready to start my own family....and if I did love the baby as soon as I held it....then I would do my best to make sure I could give that child as good a life as possible." She said softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:48 pm

"I guess.." She said with a shrugg before she smiled up at Odette softly.
    "thanks Odette.." Ariel said and laid her hand over hers.
    "So how do you feel? Jim says that you lives on like nothing has happened, but if you feeling atleast something like I do, I know that it hurts. I'm sorry that he did that to you too.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Odette sighed and stared off into space, well, how did she feel? Odette sighed and bit her lip, "To be honest....its difficult most days to get up and continue. I know if I don't though...I'll only be hurting those around me. So I get up and I force my way through each day....even when it hurts. I...I tend to focus on everyone else but me sometimes....its easier for me that way...sometimes anyway." She admitted with a shrug. "I...want to help everybody...even those who have hurt me...which is just ridiculous." She said with a little laugh.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:58 pm

"I don't think it's ridiculous.." Ariel said with a little shrugg.
    "I have always thought that it's something good in everyone, and I still think that.. I would forgive Eric for what he had done if he just came up to me with a honest aplogize.. He was so kind at first - and I don't think it was just a act.." Ariel said softly, but sighed a little as she thought about it.
    "But one is for sure pure Evil.." Ariel mumbled and pulled down her dress a little from her shoulder so the bandage was showed. And even though it wasn't a long time since Jim put it there- it was still time to change because of the blood.
    "Joseph is far away the worst person in the world. I don't think anyone could save him from himself.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Odette frowned when she saw the bandage on her arm, "He did that to you....what happened?" She asked softly as her eyes flicked back up to meet Ariel's.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:40 pm

"Uhm.. Well, I messed up pretty bad.. Talked to the wrong twin.." Ariel shrugged slightly and didn't really want to talk about that. She didn't want to call it a "family thing", but it kinda was..
    "But I'm sure he has done much worse thing to you, so this is nothing.." She said quietly and glanced at her.
    "What is your past with him about anyway? I only heard that it went bad the last time he was after you..?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Odette sighed, "Well...when I was ten years old, my parents were murdered by Joseph and he took me with him. I was abused sexually and phsyically for most of my life, until I was seventeen. When I was seventeen...he tried to rape me but I had stolen a knife and before he could touch me I stabbed him. I stabbed him in the chest....and I foolishly believed I had killed him. When he came back, he and Michael ambushed me in my home. Joseph would have killed me but Michael stopped him....they left shortly after that and there you go." She said quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Ariel widened her eyes when Odette started to tell her whole life story, which she didn't espected. Now she started to feel a little guilty that she felt this bad when some people had it worse.
    "Oh.. I'm-- sorry to hear that" She said quietly and glanced down.
    "But then I guess Michael has some good inside him.." Ariel thought out loudly.
    "I hope everything turnes out good for you, Odette"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:57 am