Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] - Page 5 Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Ariel thought about it for a moment before she shook her head and shrugged.
    "Nope.. Never.." She said in a sigh and just tapped her finger on the glass.
    "I actually can't come up with any more questions like this.. Isn't there another drinking game we can play?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] - Page 5 Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Odette sighed and took another drink, "Uh...all the other games I know you have to have a group of people playing" She said with a frown.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm

"Oh.. I see.." Ariel nodded and glanced down when the awkward silence were back again. She took a sip from her glass before she sighed and looked around in the room.
    "How about truth or dare? But maybe without the "dare" because there's nothing we can do here.. And it's a little different from the first game.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Odette started to smile again, "Ok that sounds like fun, do you want to start this time?" She asked
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

"Oh, uhm.. Well.." Ariel stammered when she tried to come up with a question. Why was that always so hard?
    "How many have you slept with?" She asked bluntly and looked at her while she took a sip from her glass. Wasn't that the kind of questions girls used to ask each other?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Odette paused to take a long swallow of her drink, "Two and two raped me...well one only butt raped me but yeah." She said and shook her head. "Uh so have you and Jim slept together yet?" She asked, she didn't really care for the answer but Ariel had asked her a loaded question first.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm

"Butt raped you? How is that like?" Ariel asked in shock but shook her head when she didn't want to know the answer.
    "And no, we haven't.." She said quietly and looked down into her glass.
    "I have thought about it though, But I don't know if he wants to - or if I'm ready for it.. How did you know that you were ready when you was with someone you loved for the first time?" She asked and looked up at her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Odette had made a face at that question, better if Ariel never found out what it was like. "You just...know, when you're both ready to make the next step...it won't be a forced decision, it'll be something you both want." She said quietly. She gave a small smile, "So, do you like living in Nirethia?" She asked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

"But how do I know if he wants it too? I can't just ask him.." Ariel said and frowned sadly by the thought. She didn't even know if he had been with one before, but he probably had.
    "And yes, I think. I like the town, but not the people in it so much. They've just given us trouble .. How about you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Odette smiled, "Trust me, you'll know...just don't worry about it and uhm I would have to agree with you. Some of the people here are not exactly the friendly type." She said with a frown. "So do you love Jim?" She asked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm

"I do.." She said with a small smile and a little blush. If there was something in life she was sure about - it was that she always wanted to be with Jim, and would give her life if it would save his.
    "And I want to do something for him, but I don't know what.. One thing that has always been in the back of my head was that he would be my first, but that didn't worked out so well.." She said a little bitterly and glanced down
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Odette leaned forward and gently squeezed her hand, "Its not your fault Eric raped you Ariel...and knowing Jim, he will be completely understanding. In some ways when you have sex with someone you love for the first time...its just as special." She said sincerely.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm

"But it is my fault.. If I hadn't followed him into the woods, or being so mean to him - he wouldn't have done that.." Ariel sighed and glanced down.
    "And I'll never sleep with Jim because no one will take the first step. I'm too shy and Jim-- well, I guess he's just too sweet to ask me a thing like that.." She shrugged slightly and bit her lip as she thought about it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Odette sighed and studied her, "Well trust me if you both love each other...sooner or later there will come a night where it'll start out slow but then turn into what you had wanted. Just let things take their own natural course and eventually...something good will come out of it." She said softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Ariel glanced at her carefully before she smiled softly.
    "Thank you, Odette.. You're very smart, and kind.." She said quietly, she actually felt a little better now.
    "So.. Are you regretting that you came over here?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Odette shook her head, "Not at all....I actually don't have a lot of people who I feel like I can talk too. So its nice getting to know other people, especially one as close to Jim as you. Do you regret me coming?" She asked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:32 pm

"No, I don't.." She shook her head and felt to smile a little by her words.
    "I'm glad that you showed up. I'm the same - I don't have so many people I can talk to. Especially not about things like this.. Even though Jim would understand - it's to hard to talk with him, and his mother don't know a thing that has happened to me, and I want to keep it like that.. And my friends, well.." She said and wrinkled her nose.
    "But everything that has had been said in here, stays between us- right?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Odette nodded, "Yeah it does...don't worry Ariel, anything you tell me will remain secret." She promised with a little smile of her own. "So are we still playing this truth game?" She asked with a small laugh.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh.. okay, great" Ariel smiled and took a deep breath in relief. The last thing she wanted was for Jim to know what they had talked about- or at least she thought so.. It could turn out to be a good thing if he knew how she felt..
    "Uh.. I don't know. I really suck at coming up with questions.." She said with a little laugh
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Odette chuckled, "So am I actually....and I honestly am becoming too fuzzy headed to think of questions." She admitted as she made a face. She finished the wine in her glass with a content sigh before she smiled, "I told you I get drunk fast right?" She asked after a moment.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

"Uhm.. I guess.." Ariel said with a little frown as she tried to remember it.
    "I'm afraid that I will do something stupid if I get drunk again.." She sighed and looked down in her glass.
    "I mean, what would Jim say?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Odette giggled and then her mouth fell open, "Oh no....he'd probably lock me in another room, espiecially if I called him Jimbo again." She said in drunken horror. The horror only lasted briefly before she giggled again, "Don't worry so much Ariel...besides you won't be alone." She pointed out with a big smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

"Yeah.. I don't really think two drunk girls makes the best pair.." Ariel said, still hesitating a little before she took a sip from her glass and refilled it.
    "Don't he likes to be called that?" She asked and looked up with a frown. She wondered if she had ever said that to him..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Odette smiled mischieviously, "I think he does....he just won't admit it." She said in a dramatic whisper as she drank some more.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"We should come up with another nickname for him.." Ariel said and stroked her chin as she thought about it before she drank from her glass.
    "Jimbo is -- boring.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:38 am