Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Odette smiled when she mentioned Michael being good, deep down she knew he was a good person. "Yeah...well I hope everything turns out for you Ariel. I'm really happy for you and Jim, its nice to see him happy so as his friend thank you." She said quietly as she took another sip of wine.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 pm

"So what do you think of the whole thing with Jim and the massacre?" Ariel asked and felt that that she jumped from different subjects all the time- but it still felt okay.
    "Am I a bad person for being with him? I mean, how can you love someone like that?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Odette blinked in surprise at the change of subject but cleared her throat, "Well I kinda get where you're coming from actually. You also have to keep in mind that he was compelled to do what he did. I'm not giving him an excuse but he felt that he had to protect us...you and sometimes when you're desperate...you'll do anything to save those you love. What's the first thing about Jim that you love?" She asked quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 pm

"I don't know.. I love everything about him. He has always been there for me.." Ariel shrugged and thought about what Odette had said. Ariel knew why Jim did all of that stuff, but she was scared that he'll do something like that again - and not for protecting her that time..
    "But you think it's okay to love him? Even though people will think that you're crazy for doing it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Odette looked down, she was definitely the last person in the world who should be the one she talked too. "I would say yes...sometimes loving someone can be risky." She said quietly, what was life without risk?
    (lawme answer sorry XP)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 am

"I guess.." Ariel shrugged once more before she poured up some more wine to both of them.
    "it's nice to meet you, Odette.. Jim hasn't really talked about you, but from the little I've heard, he seems to like you" She said with a little smile.
    "Are you two like brother and sister to eachother or something like that? Or has their been something more between you two?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 am

Odette shook her head, "No I see him as the brother I never had....ever since we were you ger he's been looking out for me." She said quietly as she looked down.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 pm

"Did he do a good job?!" She asked quietly and with a worried frown. It looked like Odette didn't really had the perfect life, but maybe it had been worse if Jim hadn't been a part of it.
    "And if you know something about him that I should know of- and even things I shouldn't - you tell them to me, right?! Please?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Odette sighed, "He tried saving me from Joseph when we were kids...he was forced to...to hurt me but he never stopped trying to stand up for me. He even got hurt trying to stop Joseph....Ariel, he is not Joseph...I should know that." She sais quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 pm

"I know that he isn't.." Ariel said in a sigh.
    "I'm just afraid that this madness wont be over for a long time, and it could turn Jim to be more like his father and uncle.." She shrugged and looked down slightly.
    "But Odette, I just thought.. Where are you staying now?" She asked and glanced up at her again. "I mean, it's not good that you're alone if Joesph is after you.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Odette sighed, "I'm living in my place....I know it'll only be a matter of time before Joseph comes after me. Its ok though...I can't risk anyone else getting hurt when he does decide to finish the job." She said quietly as she took another sip of wine.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

"But.. Why don't you live with us?" Ariel asked, and knew that Jim wouldn't like the idea - but at the same time he would maybe do.
    "I mean.. Jim can protect you from him. And who would think that you live here in the attic?!" She shrugged slightly.
    "And don't say that you can't because of me.. I survived after a meeting with him once, I could do it again" Ariel said with a little laugh
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Odette looked down, "Its not just you I would be worried about....with Joseph, he'll do whatever it takes to kill me. He wouldn't mind killing his own nephew if it meant getting to me....so you see I can't be around other people for too long." She said quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm

"But...- okay.." She said and glanced down. She didn't want to risk Jim's life, and it would be a bad idea to make Joseph come here when she already have made him angry.
    "But you can't do this on your own.. and live by yourself isn't reallt the best idea"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Odette looked down, "Well sometimes being alone is the only way to protect those around you....even when it hurts. Don't worry about me though all right? I've been an assassin for most of my life so I can defend myself." She said with a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:35 pm

((*lurks* ODDIE WHY NO WNAT TO LIVE WITH THEM?! STOP HURITNG YOURSELF! *goes back to lurking*))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 pm

"Okay.." Ariel nodded slightly and glanced at the girl. She hadn't known Odette for so every long, and didn't know if she could defend herself or not- but if Ariel's idea was good, then probably Jim would ask her too.
    "So.. You're a assassin? How is that like?" She asked carefully
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 pm

(cause Odie is stupid...>.< XDD)
    Odette sighed and looked down, "Well it pays well....certain clients can get a little too handsy sometimes but if they persist then I handle it. I do like my job, mind you I always make sure the people I take care of are those like Eric or Joseph." She said simply.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 pm

"Soo.. Why don't you take care of Eric and Joseph?" She asked with a little frown, even though she knew it maybe wasn't so simple as it sounded like.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Odette frowned, "Oh believe me I want too...but trust me when I say Joseph is not easy to kill. His son...well everytime I try he reopens an injury of mine....which really cuts off most of my mobility." She said and rubbed her arm where the letter K had been carved into her arm by Eric.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 pm

"I see.. But can't we get Eric out of the way somehow different?" Ariel asked and leaned her arms on the table.
    "I know that he's a great friend to the Princess, but maybe we can show her who he really is?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Odette smiled, "I actually have already talked to the Prince about him....and hopefully Eric will be dealt with." She said as she ate one of the snacks.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:52 pm

"You have talked with the prince?" Ariel blinked and gasped suprised.
    "You-- you know the prince? how? And what did he say about Eric?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Odette looked down, "We met up one day and he needed advice so I gave it, he could tell something was bothering me so he asked if he could help me. I don't know if anything will come out of it but he did seem serious about wanting to help me. He was less then pleased when he found out about what was going on." She said quietly
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

"Wow.." Ariel said shortly, and still a little suprised. Why did it seem like everyone met the royals except her? - she, who wanted it the most? Ariel let out a small sigh by the thought of it before she glanced up at Odette again.
    "Well, he's the next king so I guess he can just throw him in the jail without anyone saying something.." She shrugged slightly, but was glad that Eric would get what he deserved.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am